What POSITIVE things has Joe Biden accomplished in 47 years?? What NEGATIVE things??

bottlecap

Platinum Member
Jun 11, 2020
Full disclosure, I am a TRUMP SUPPORTER, but, in the Spirit of hoping for an informative thread, I am gonna start out with a POSITIVE.

Biden VOTED yes for the confirmation of Clarence Thomas to be a Supreme Court Justice.

Full disclosure, I am a TRUMP SUPPORTER, but, in the Spirit of hoping for an informative thread, I am gonna start out with a POSITIVE.

Biden VOTED yes for the confirmation of Clarence Thomas to be a Supreme Court Justice.

True, but he recanted that vote. He did the crime bill and recanted that vote.

The interesting question is what did Biden do over those 47 years he hasn't recanted?

The image below shows why you don't get your news from USMB , the most troll-infected right-wing message board in the internet:
Screenshot-20201026-101138.png

True, but he recanted that vote. He did the crime bill and recanted that vote.

The interesting question is what did Biden do over those 47 years he hasn't recanted?
YES, the CRIME BILL that led to the incarceration of thousands of black Americans....who he referred to as "Super Predators"

I think we can safely put the CRIME BILL in the NEGATIVE side of the accomplishment ledger.

As far as recanting goes, you have a good point, as it implies mistakes were made.

The image below shows why you don't get your news from USMB , the most troll-infected right-wing message board in the internet:
WOW....Thank you. I thought Biden voted for Clarence Thomas and that was why Anita Hill was so mad at him.

That reduces the positive list to ZERO.

WOW....Thank you. I thought Biden voted for Clarence Thomas and that was why Anita Hill was so mad at him.

That reduces the positive list to ZERO.

It's how lunatic the left is. Biden lynched Thomas and voted against him and still had to apologize to the PC left for not being hard enough on him

Take your pick. No matter what it is, I'm sure you'll think it was negative anyway.

Take your pick. No matter what it is, I'm sure you'll think it was negative anyway.

That's such a butt lazy post. Why don't you pick 2-3 things and argue for it instead of copping out and saying here's a link?

OK I will go with a negative. The Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act,

"Private student loans were largely stripped of bankruptcy protections in 2005 in a congressional move that had the devastating impact of tripling such debt over a decade and locking in millions of Americans to years of grueling repayments."

That's such a butt lazy post. Why don't you pick 2-3 things and argue for it instead of copping out and saying here's a link?
It was lazy. That's all I plan to do, too.

Biden racist as fuck. What he did to Clarence Thomas is unconscionable...along with locking up hundreds of thousands of black people for low level drug crimes.

Biden is racist, corrupt, senile and a rapist

Sort of like voting for Biden, huh?

Yeah, it was definitely a no brainer this year.

if he fixed everything then why does he say hes the only guy that can fix things now???

almost like he tried to fuck things up so he could fix them later,,,

Yes, voting for Biden certainly takes no brains

Wow. That really makes me step back and rethink my position.

Wow. That really makes me step back and rethink my position.

Yes, you did the same for me

Forum List

Back