What political bumper stickers do you have?

upload_2016-2-14_23-10-44.jpeg

I'm not going to uglyify my car, just so I can place a sticker on there, that no one will read, or care about if they did read.

I prefer to talk to people about the issues, when they care to talk about them. You can't convince anyone of anything, when you have a bumper sticker. Issues are too complex to change someone's mind with "hope and change".
It makes people who disagree angry but let's other people know they aren't alone.

I love judging people based on the car they are driving. A nice car with a GOP sticker means greedy asshole and junker means idiot

What about a Toyota hybrid with a GOP sticker next to this?
human-rights-campaign-foundation.jpg
What's that?
Seriously?

It's my job to tell you what your beliefs are? :bang3:

Human Rights Campaign - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

HRC | Human Rights Campaign Nonprofit Store

That's a classless post sealy.

I was so upset with Obama I made my own bumper sticker which I get asked for a lot.

The president is the problem! Red sticker with big white letters
It's the truth. Did you cry when Saddam or Kim jong il died? They're anti American too.

I know you think scalia isn't anti America but he was anti Americans. The vast majority of us
he was a man who did his job to the best of his ability
So was Saddam and bin ladin and castro
on behalf of the American people, stop fucking around

I was so upset with Obama I made my own bumper sticker which I get asked for a lot.

It's the truth. Did you cry when Saddam or Kim jong il died? They're anti American too.

I know you think scalia isn't anti America but he was anti Americans. The vast majority of us

You are one sick puppy :dunno:
If rush Limbaugh dies I'll dance in the streets like Muslims after 9 11

Wow!
Did you have to make that comparison?
Creepy.
What's the difference between rush and scalia? Both are my enemy.

I don't put stickers on my cars or trucks - but if I did - it would say - Obama, Good riddance!
Mine would say scalia good riddance

Good for you! Unfortunately, his replacement will be a real, Constitutional Judge and not the poseurs that your side puts forth. Deal with that.
Like Sotomayor?

You're pissed because Scalia used to call her "the biggest joke the Supreme Court has ever seen".

on behalet of the American people, stop fucking around
God took scalia now for a reason. Gods a liberal.

On behalf of liberal America, ha ha.

My Dog Eats Everything I Shoot
Freedom Isn't Free
Lady With A Gun, Has More Fun

Used to also have one about shooting drug dealers, someone once asked me if I ever had to (shoot a drug dealer), I told them not lately. Was kinda funny to see their eyes pop open. hehehe:badgrin:

I don't put stickers on my cars or trucks - but if I did - it would say - Obama, Good riddance!

Good for you! Unfortunately, his replacement will be a real, Constitutional Judge and not the poseurs that your side puts forth. Deal with that.
Like Sotomayor?

You're pissed because Scalia used to call her "the biggest joke the Supreme Court has ever seen".
Yea, stuff like that. What a dick. God complex.

On behalf of liberal America, ha ha.
you are beginning to sound like chrisl

Typical communist mindset. Ideological opposition makes one the enemy, not opponent....the enemy. Here it is folks, they will stand you to the wall or the river bank when they take over. They mean business according to their creed: "the end justifies the means."

Like Sotomayor?

Yea, stuff like that. What a dick. God complex.

Jesus - you really need to take a break from this place.....butt hurt much? Face it - your side is done, for the foreseeable future.

You are one sick puppy :dunno:
If rush Limbaugh dies I'll dance in the streets like Muslims after 9 11

Wow!
Did you have to make that comparison?
Creepy.

Your enemy? They are fellow AMERICANS!

Why did the Spanish Civil War start in July 1936?
Why did the Spanish Civil War start in July 1936? | History Today
On the night of 17 July 1936, the Spanish army, inspired most of all by General Franco, started the Spanish Civil War by rebelling against the Second Republic. A central goal of the rebels was the destruction of left-wing organisations. Franco’s fellow officer, General Queipo de Llano, instructed his subordinates on how to treat the ‘Bolshevik’ activist with this chilling sentence: ‘I authorise you to kill him like a dog and you will be free of all responsibility’. Attitudes such as this made the war a terrible tragedy: before its end, in April 1939, 325,000 had died in battle and from disease. Historians estimate that Francoists executed at least 150,000 during and after the war. Victory for the Francoist side brought economic and political isolation for Spain until the 1950s and the denial of basic rights until the late 1970s. Only in recent years have relatives of the executed started to learn where their loved ones are buried.

Typical communist mindset. Ideological opposition makes one the enemy, not opponent....the enemy. Here it is folks, they will stand you to the wall or the river bank when they take over. They mean business according to their creed: "the end justifies the means."
Your side started it. Tom delay wasn't called the hammer for nothing.

Don't act all innocent. All the foul shit you say about us.

Yes, you've made yourselves the enemy. No one likes you

Forum List

Back