What policies should be implemented to address racism in the country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freedom of religion, and Freedom from religion is different than what your stating in your utopia.
So, you're arguing apples and oranges
Christians force Children to be indoctrinated into their religion. I was a Jehovah's witness and forced to waste time going to Church every Sunday and Monday for 2 hours a day. Also, K-12 is compulsory and we indoctrinate kids in that system of beliefs.

Christians force Children to be indoctrinated into their religion. I was a Jehovah's witness and forced to waste time going to Church every Sunday and Monday for 2 hours a day. Also, K-12 is compulsory and we indoctrinate kids in that system of beliefs.
There’s no religion in K-12, unless you consider the CRT indoctrination a form of religion.

The Dimocrat party dissolves.

Middle-ground Republicans create a party that becomes the new moderate major party
True Leftwingers get sent to Canada.
No on the Canada part…
We often get bogged down and navel gaze over what extent racism affects groups or doesn't, but what actual solutions do people have? People on the right love citing King with "content/character over color" but don't tell us how to get there. Meritocracy is only a platitude if it isn't enforced. It's like hoping and wishing that people won't commit homicide against one another. Without homicide laws and measures, it's a pipe dream.
How about humanity Genocide white society and when you discover that didn’t end racism, well damn it who will you blame then?

bigotry and Racism is like Mental Illness and everyone has it but most live in denial!

We often get bogged down and navel gaze over what extent racism affects groups or doesn't, but what actual solutions do people have? People on the right love citing King with "content/character over color" but don't tell us how to get there. Meritocracy is only a platitude if it isn't enforced. It's like hoping and wishing that people won't commit homicide against one another. Without homicide laws and measures, it's a pipe dream.
We could put a 100% federal tax on every home purchase by a non-black and give the money to a black person I suppose. Beyond that IDK. I think King was right in tilting toward poverty over race right before he got whacked.

But democrats are racist too. Even Bernie said no reparations for Negroes, only Jews. Woke progressives are still a minority, a majority of libs are still classical libs. That is to say, very racist/indifferent to racism. When I was homeless in Boston, those crackers didn't give a shit. Actions speak louder than words, they oppose all the measures the true progressives want. The Moderate Liberal is no different than the red state conservative.

2 things. No one owes you anything. It is not racist for someone not to "give you $#@!". And calling a white man the C word is the same as using the N word from the other side. It is when we stop blaming others instead of ourselves for our problems that we can move past this.

Also, we need to stop using the word "Racist" for every little thing as it devalues true racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back