What policies should be implemented to address racism in the country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few things. We need to continue to demographically displace Americans of white European ancestry through immigration, higher birth rates and racial mixing. We need to continue to educate these groups on America's history of colonialism, racial discrimination and exploitation of African and Indegenous people both here and in the Caribbean and South America. And advocate for the election of progressive candidates who will redirect American wealth from enriching defense contractors, energy companies and financial institutions and towards invest in minority communities and our South American and Caribbean neighbors in order to strengthen their ravaged economies and corrupt political systems (largely through our influence) to stem the need for mass migration.
I would agree with you that White Americans are markedly standing in the way of racial progress and always have, but I'm not foolish enough to believe this issue is precluded to them. Demographics wise, Hispanics are going to be a huge percent, and they are as racist as whites(and may even start identifying as white). It's also possible that Asians could be a huge demographic in a few centuries, and we know how racist they are as a group. So you'll need to have some sort of black box that can keep the various contingencies in check.

Ending Black Lives Matters will end racism?

Wow, you really do live in your own little dumbass world, dontcha.
BLM is a scam just like Social Justice, and Equity and all the other Nazi Commie Bullshit.

There is no Systemic Racism in America. It is THEEEEEEE BEST PLACE in THE WORLD to be a MINORITY BAR NONE!

I'm actually quite conservative. I consider myself a "Woke Conservative". It's basically Black Conservativism, minus the Uncletomness. You can call these crakas out, and be against open borders.
As soon as you use terms like Uncle Tom, you reveal yourself to be a liberal.…and a racist.

I would agree with you that White Americans are markedly standing in the way of racial progress and always have, but I'm not foolish enough to believe this issue is precluded to them. Demographics wise, Hispanics are going to be a huge percent, and they are as racist as whites(and may even start identifying as white). It's also possible that Asians could be a huge demographic in a few centuries, and we know how racist they are as a group. So you'll need to have some sort of black box that can keep the various contingencies in check.
Stalags will help in your utopia

A few things. We need to continue to demographically displace Americans of white European ancestry through immigration, higher birth rates and racial mixing. We need to continue to educate these groups on America's history of colonialism, racial discrimination and exploitation of African and Indegenous people both here and in the Caribbean and South America. And advocate for the election of progressive candidates who will redirect American wealth from enriching defense contractors, energy companies and financial institutions and towards investment in minority communities, wealth creation and foreign aid to our South American and Caribbean neighbors in order to strengthen their ravaged economies and corrupt political systems (largely through our influence) to stem the need for mass migration.
Good luck with that.

Blacks make up about 13% of the population. We need to stop this bullshit 'equity' stuff, which as an example gives you over half the commercials on TV starring blacks, and strive for 'equality' that gives everyone the same equal chance instead.
Bingo. Quit talking about race. People are people. EXACTLY equal protections under the law. No preferential treatment in any case. Meritocracy and let the chips fall where they may.

I'm actually quite conservative. I consider myself a "Woke Conservative". It's basically Black Conservativism, minus the Uncletomness. You can call these crakas out, and be against open borders.

Bullshit. You are probably asslips sock account.

Cracker isn't a racist term. Cracker simply denotes a white person who is racist. Even Sowell says that modern blacks learned their behavior from the Scot Irish crackers of the south.
By that logic, the n-word isn’t racist, either. It just denotes a certain type of undesirable black, as Bill Cosby famously explained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back