What policies should be implemented to address racism in the country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
th the apartheid thattDisagreed group such as white lives matter or Black Lives Matter the name alone is extremely divisive. The idea of systemic racism is offensive it resulted in criminals tearing down statues of Christopher Columbus in St. Louis people who had nothing to do with America. African emperors owned slaves. White and Black people are all descendants of slaves.

Again the point is and this is something the original poster cannot respond to or simply ignores. Compare America to other countries of the world were more liberal than most of them.

Bottom line any group Black Lives Matter or Q that seeks to sow racial or religious discord is a threat to America. and I do believe that Black Lives Matter will lose and their leaders will be jailed in the end for fraud.

Bullshit. Your story about Africans and slaves is a little off. There were African slaves who ended up being kings. But that has nothing to do with the apartheid that happened here and it has nothing to do with the systemic racism occurring now. Black Lives matter is not trying to sow racial discord. Only racists have a problem with them. Those are the people sowing racial discord.

Notice how the black man is one of the only ones who gave suggestions. Most Whites want to maintain white supremacy and do nothing about it. That's what's fundamentally driving opposition to the woke, nothing else. Heck, they hated MLK back then and killed him.
Any time a white person makes suggestions on these boards, the black racists tell them that they have no say in black matters.

One group Black Lives Matter is supported by much of the media and American sports companies. the name alone is racist and divisive. Nobody has to agree with blm. We are human beings are all equal, Black Lives Matter is racist and they are anti-Christian and anti-human ...they believe all white people are born privileged. Yet 30 million white people live in poverty. Black Lives Matter has no argument and they don’t care about Black people who are poor.

The whole idea of systemic racism effectively comes from Black Lives Matter and their deluded supporters. It’s them who are the problem .....no Republicans are causing trouble like they are look at all the riots in the summer of 2020 caused by BLM. Dozens of murders and brutal attacks against innocent people including Donald Trump supporters all because they wore a Maga hat... billions of dollars of economic damage..imo nothing the right has done nothing can ever come close to comparing to this.

Brother The far left doesn’t represent mainstream Democrats. The race instigators people who believe America is systemically racist and people who agree with BLM they don’t represent mainstream Democrats. Don’t forget about working class Irish and Italian Americans stand side-by-side with African-Americans brothers. Remember the union jobs blacks and whites were always United.
More platitudes with zero support. Oh, and your boy fdr was a racist.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Notice how the black man is one of the only ones who gave suggestions. Most Whites want to maintain white supremacy and do nothing about it. That's what's fundamentally driving opposition to the woke, nothing else. Heck, they hated MLK back then and killed him.
Pssst; that was the DemoKKKrats!!!!

Yet you vote for them now, shitferbrains!!!

Greg

Bullshit. Your story about Africans and slaves is a little off. There were African slaves who ended up being kings. But that has nothing to do with the apartheid that happened here and it has nothing to do with the systemic racism occurring now. Black Lives matter is not trying to sow racial discord. Only racists have a problem with them. Those are the people sowing racial discord.
So if whites brought Blacks to America they can send them back to Africa??? Sounds fair.................lmao...........NOT!!!

I don’t know who you are so it’s not BS we’re all here providing our opinions. I have no problem with you.

But definitely there’s a problem with any black or white who complains too much. In America in 2022. We all have to figure out a way to work together ....when I say complain too much I’m talking about those who say in America because of their race or religion they’re being discriminated against. So when we go back to the Times of slavery or segregation again America was probably the most liberal country of those times

When we talk about today there are many countries in Africa and the Middle East with no rights for LGBT people. But that being said I think most people of the world are hospitable and civil rights issue are created or maintained by authorities whose laws do not always represent the will of most of their people.

And to your main point. If we go back to the ancient times or middle ages yes Black people and white people owned slaves that’s the point nobody can deny .....it we are all descendants of slaves. So therefore the 400 years a slave argument is meaningless and extremely offensive. That’s not about mutual respect most people in the world want mutual respect.... The far left are a small but very loud minority of people not only in America but in the world who want to re-write history. And they are anti-European, anti-Catholic anti-Christian. They’re even against Christians in Africa.

Yes there were great African empires we can think of the Mali empire, the Ethiopian empire. , Benin Empire. Being that I have worked with hundreds of Africans and Middle Eastern areas most of the Africans actually pretty much all of them I know have a deep respect for Catholicism and European history.

racists are people who say that blacks or whites are inferior. But the far left invents other peoples viewpoints it is a crime they continue to just call people racist who disagree with Black Lives Matter. No different than a white man saying hey if this black guy doesn’t agree with this white lives matter organization he’s a racist.

Last edited:
I don’t know who you are so it’s not BS we’re all here providing our opinions. I have no problem with you.

But definitely there’s a problem with any black or white who complains too much. In America in 2022. We all have to figure out a way to work together ....when I say complain too much I’m talking about those who say in America because of their race or religion they’re being discriminated against. So when we go back to the Times of slavery or segregation again America was probably the most liberal country of those times

When we talk about today there are many countries in Africa and the Middle East with no rights for LGBT people. But that being said I think most people of the world are hospitable and civil rights issue are created or maintained by authorities whose laws do not always represent the will of most of their people.

And to your main point. If we go back to the ancient times or middle ages yes Black people and white people owned slaves that’s the point nobody can deny .....it we are all descendants of slaves. So therefore the 400 years a slave argument is meaningless and extremely offensive. That’s not about mutual respect most people in the world want mutual respect.... The far left are a small but very loud minority of people not only in America but in the world who want to re-write history. And they are anti-European, anti-Catholic anti-Christian. They’re even against Christians in Africa.

Yes there were great African empires we can think of the Mali empire, the Ethiopian empire. , Benin Empire. Being that I have worked with hundreds of Africans and Middle Eastern areas most of the Africans actually pretty much all of them I know have a deep respect for Catholicism and European history.

racists are people who say that blacks or whites are inferior. But the far left invents other peoples viewpoints it is a crime they continue to just call people racist who disagree with Black Lives Matter. No different than a white man saying hey if this black guy doesn’t agree with this white lives matter organization he’s a racist.
You’re new here, and you make excellent and well-articulated points, but you’ll soon discover that we have a handful of angry, resentful black posters who, while railing against the wrongs of racism, express it themselves in spades against whites.

I dont know why everyone treats these racist black members respectfully they are bat shit crazy and stupid to boot.
And the irony of the whole thing is that while they screech about the existence of racism (which they exaggerate), they spew the most anti-white venom imaginable.

They are actually DRIVING racism toward blacks with their attitudes. I have to remind myself that they are a vocal minority, and the vast majority of blacks would be embarrassed by them.

lol. If that happens then The First nations Peoples go back to Asia and the Blacks go back to africa. Logic strong in you NOT!!!

Greg
And whites go back to Europe. First nations people did not come here from Asia. Go buy the book called "1491" by Charles Mann.

And the irony of the whole thing is that while they screech about the existence of racism (which they exaggerate), they spew the most anti-white venom imaginable.

They are actually DRIVING racism toward blacks with their attitudes. I have to remind myself that they are a vocal minority, and the vast majority of blacks would be embarrassed by them.
Truth about the continuing existence of the racism we see coming from you is not anti white. It's anti racist. Learn that, because racism is not an inherent trait in whites nor is it an inherent right that comes with being white. So if we are driving somebody to racism, for speak the truth, they are already a racist. And Lisa, the majority of blacks think like us. In fact, we're nice compared to some. Nobody black is embarrassed by blacks who stand up to white racists without apologizing or compromise. You apparently are delusional.

And to your main point. If we go back to the ancient times or middle ages yes Black people and white people owned slaves that’s the point nobody can deny .....it we are all descendants of slaves. So therefore the 400 years a slave argument is meaningless and extremely offensive. That’s not about mutual respect most people in the world want mutual respect.... The far left are a small but very loud minority of people not only in America but in the world who want to re-write history. And they are anti-European, anti-Catholic anti-Christian. They’re even against Chriillingstians in Africa.

You are wrong and we don't need to go back to the middle ages to discuss the impact of racist American public policy in the last 100 years. This is always the dodge whites use. You are not a descendant of American Apartheid and it is offensive to read the consistent excuses coming from whites as it pertains to the matter of systemic American racism.

You disagree with Black Lives Matter based on what? Are you for police killing unarmed blacks that pose no danger to the life of a police officer? Because that's what they are fighting. Or is it that you can't get past the name and start whining about some kind of fake racial division they are supposed to be creating because you think that America is united racially and for blacks to be dissatisfied is the cause of division instead of the continuing white racism we see?

You present a false equivalence, because white lives have always mattered more. Whites have always been protected by the constitution. Whites have been able to kill, rape, steal, maim and do things to blacks and get away with it. So when6you talk, maybe you need to not come from such a simplistic POV, because I know Africans who can't stand what Europe did to them and they reject Christianity because of it.

I dont know why everyone treats these racist black members respectfully they are bat shit crazy and stupid to boot.
Comment made by an idiot who cannot dispute the truth we show.

Cracker isn't a racist term. Cracker simply denotes a white person who is racist. Even Sowell says that modern blacks learned their behavior from the Scot Irish crackers of the south.
Eliminate redlining.
Equal state funding for schools not based on local taxing.
Blind resumes.

You are wrong and we don't need to go back to the middle ages to discuss the impact of racist American public policy in the last 100 years. This is always the dodge whites use. You are not a descendant of American Apartheid and it is offensive to read the consistent excuses coming from whites as it pertains to the matter of systemic American racism.

You disagree with Black Lives Matter based on what? Are you for police killing unarmed blacks that pose no danger to the life of a police officer? Because that's what they are fighting. Or is it that you can't get past the name and start whining about some kind of fake racial division they are supposed to be creating because you think that America is united racially and for blacks to be dissatisfied is the cause of division instead of the continuing white racism we see?

You present a false equivalence, because white lives have always mattered more. Whites have always been protected by the constitution. Whites have been able to kill, rape, steal, maim and do things to blacks and get away with it. So when6you talk, maybe you need to not come from such a simplistic POV, because I know Africans who can't stand what Europe did to them and they reject Christianity because of it.
LOL really? Why are there white men incarcerated if they get away with their crimes? And if BLM really cared about black lives they would not riot, loot, burn and become violent. BLM spent millions of donated funds on a mansion. Yes, there are rogue cops, but not all cops are bad. The bad ones should be held accountable. When whites say the black crime rate should matter, they aren't saying that white crime isnt in existence, they are saying that why are you more concerned with what a few bad cops do more than the killing of innocent lives in your neighborhoods?

According to racist blacks cops kill hundreds of blacks a year when in reality less then 10 a year are killed that were unarmed and whites are killed also unarmed. And then of the 10 some of them were justified shoots because of what the perp was doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back