What policies should be implemented to address racism in the country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No equivocating. Sarge was wrong about Russia's demographics and had the balls to admit it.

If he was a leftard like you, he would have danced and stonewalled for days or weeks, until that point got buried in shit talk.

Go hump your goat ass wipe. Unlike you I can admit when I am wrong.

You were also wrong about there not being anyone in America who venerates slavers when we still have States that celebrate Confederates Day and hero worships Washington and Jefferson. And I'd have no problem admitting I was wrong, problem is I rarely am.

You were also wrong about there not being anyone in America who venerates slavers when we still have States that celebrate Confederates Day and hero worships Washington and Jefferson. And I'd have no problem admitting I was wrong, problem is I rarely am.
Celebrating former presidents is not venerating slavers retard. As for Confederate day for a lot of people they just don't connect it to slavery, granted that is retarded but that's just how it is. we have people on here that argue that the war was not about slavery when it clearly was the States leaving the Union even said so in the speeches they gave as to why they left.

Celebrating former presidents is not venerating slavers retard.
It is if they were slavers you dipshit.
As for Confederate day for a lot of people they just don't connect it to slavery, granted that is retarded but that's just how it is. we have people on here that argue that the war was not about slavery when it clearly was the States leaving the Union even said so in the speeches they gave as to why they left.
More equivocating. It doesn't really matter if you think some white Southerners are too stupid to connect people who fought and killed Americans to defend their right to own slaves, with slavery. Just as it doesn't matter that you're too stupid to understand celebrating Founders who engaged in slavery is also celebrating slavers. I wasn't commenting on why you deplorable mutants celebrate these pieces of human shit, I was simply pointing out that you do.

It is if they were slavers you dipshit.

More equivocating. It doesn't really matter if you think some white Southerners are too stupid to connect people who fought and killed Americans to defend their right to own slaves, with slavery. Just as it doesn't matter that you're too stupid to understand celebrating Founders who engaged in slavery is also celebrating slavers. I wasn't commenting on why you deplorable mutants celebrate these pieces of human shit, I was simply pointing out that you do.
Keep proving just how fucking stupid you are

Keep proving just how fucking stupid you are
I actually used facts and logic to prove how stupid you are. What happened? I thought you admitted when you were wrong? You don't want to admit that celebrating Founders, who also happened to be slavers, is also celebrating slavers? Why not? Why do those facts trigger you so much?

I actually used facts and logic to prove how stupid you are. What happened? I thought you admitted when you were wrong? You don't want to admit that celebrating Founders, who also happened to be slavers, is also celebrating slavers? Why not? Why do those facts trigger you so much?
LOL claiming because we celebrate the great men that were the founders means we celebrate slavers is ignorant pap. Claiming that we can judge people from centuries ago using todays morals is also ignorant pap. Yes we can say they were wrong but we can not judge them based on todays standards because back then those standards and what was acceptable simple wasn't the same.

LOL claiming because we celebrate the great men that were the founders means we celebrate slavers is ignorant pap.
Is the LOL at the front of your statement the sort of nervous laugh morons do right before they get ready to tell you a ridiculous lie?

If the great men you're celebrating were slavers, then guess what buddy, you're celebrating slavers. Thats pretty simple reasoning there. Elementary even. Square pegs go into square holes sort if reasoning. Children should be able to do it.
Claiming that we can judge people from centuries ago using todays morals is also ignorant pap.
Days don't have morals you moron, people do. Again this is pretty basic knowledge. You pick any day of the week and ask a bunch of randos all over the world and you're going to get wildly varying answers as to what is moral and immoral. Which one of their answers would be today's morals?
Yes we can say they were wrong but we can not judge them based on todays standards because back then those standards and what was acceptable simple wasn't the same.
Saying they were wrong is judging them. That is a judgment and they themselves set the standards. More than anyone, or any voter out of a hundred and fifty million voters, they are responsible for the slave state they created. They chose to engage in slavery and the accepted it because it was profitable to them. What shouldn't be acceptable to us is the veneration of those pieces of human shit. We'll get there, even if we have to teach all you deplorable mutants to act right through education or ridicule and shame.

Is the LOL at the front of your statement the sort of nervous laugh morons do right before they get ready to tell you a ridiculous lie?

If the great men you're celebrating were slavers, then guess what buddy, you're celebrating slavers. Thats pretty simple reasoning there. Elementary even. Square pegs go into square holes sort if reasoning. Children should be able to do it.

Days don't have morals you moron, people do. Again this is pretty basic knowledge. You pick any day of the week and ask a bunch of randos all over the world and you're going to get wildly varying answers as to what is moral and immoral. Which one of their answers would be today's morals?

Saying they were wrong is judging them. That is a judgment and they themselves set the standards. More than anyone, or any voter out of a hundred and fifty million voters, they are responsible for the slave state they created. They chose to engage in slavery and the accepted it because it was profitable to them. What shouldn't be acceptable to us is the veneration of those pieces of human shit. We'll get there, even if we have to teach all you deplorable mutants to act right through education or ridicule and shame.
You are an idiot and we are done, you are wrong and I suspect you know it.

Which parts of my last arguments were wrong specifically? Can you quote them and present your counter arguments?
Morals are determined by the society AND time one lives in. And yes they change. Until about the mid 1700's VERY few people believed slavery was wrong. Around the world and the only ones that started to believe it was wrong were Europeans you know the evil white guys you rail against. By 1860 and the Civil war Just about every white Country was either banning it or already had banned it. But not so in China the Middle East or Africa. The brown and black people continued to believe slavery was just fine. Your IGNORANT claim that morals are steadfast and not effected by time or society is just that IGNORANT. As for slavery WHITES stopped it in white Countries while blacks and browns continued to this day to practice slavery. So your morals are only good in white majority Countries. Only those societies view slavery as wrong.

Morals are determined by the society AND time one lives in. And yes they change. Until about the mid 1700's VERY few people believed slavery was wrong.
Again, morality isnt a property of time. But belive me, i love physics, so if you want to explain this theory of yours, where morality is a property of time, I'd really love to hear it. And then laugh at it. As for morality being determined by society, well let's examine that notion.

Abortion is currently legal in the US. Does that make it moral? In the 13 countries it's legal to execute people for homosexuality, do you find that to be perfectly moral when done in those countries? I hope not.

Its people at an individual level who determine for themselves what is right and what is wrong and we band together political and socially in order to change the laws and customs of our societies to reflect those briefs. The Founders legalized slavery because they were morally bankrupt.
Around the world and the only ones that started to believe it was wrong were Europeans you know the evil white guys you rail against.
Wrong again. Me and them rail against the same people, the people who were engaing in slavery. Also the slaves themselves probably weren't to happy about their situation or having their children sold off to face the same as they did but you're a racist so I suppose we can understand why you'd forget they were people with opinions too.
By 1860 and the Civil war Just about every white Country was either banning it or already had banned it. But not so in China the Middle East or Africa. The brown and black people continued to believe slavery was just fine.
Yes, the blacks in Africa who white Europeans enriched and elevated didnt see any reason to relinquish their power. Neither however did Jim Crow whites in the South who continued another 100 years of brutality and terrorism agains the black population.
Your IGNORANT claim that morals are steadfast and not effected by time or society is just that IGNORANT.
You have the words right but the order is all fucked up. What you mean is that people have an affect on morality in society over time. Like the slow acceptance of homosexuality here in America. Yet there are people who still hold steadfast to the idea that homosexuality is morally wrong. My argument isn't even really that morality is steadfast or not steadfast, it's that it is subjective.
As for slavery WHITES stopped it in white Countries while blacks and browns continued to this day to practice slavery. So your morals are only good in white majority Countries. Only those societies view slavery as wrong.
No. Believe certain things are wrong even if this society or other societies are okay with it. If you have trouble thinking for yourself then own that, don't project that foolishness on to me.

Well that shows how well you read. I absolutely acknowledged black people sold other black people into slavery. And racists here in this thread, while telling me I should be mad at those people have repeatedly said that I can't judge American Founding slavers by the standards of our time. Now that sounds like a defense to me, even if it's a fucking stupid one, because time doesn't have standards, people do. I judge them by my standards.

Oh and then there is the assclown who even denied that Madison and Jefferson owned slaves. (They did)

Well, not unless you sell your kin folk.

A culture that venerates slavers.
You are saying there is a white culture like that today? My point to you was that all slavery is and was bad, you can’t say African slavery wasn’t as bad as American slavery, there is no way to know for sure. Time indeed has standards if the time now is not like that of the past.

You are saying there is a white culture like that today? My point to you was that all slavery is and was bad, you can’t say African slavery wasn’t as bad as American slavery, there is no way to know for sure. Time indeed has standards if the time now is not like that of the past.
That's stupid. People have standards, not time. This isn't evolution. Morality doesn't necessarily continue to improve and get better. We must constantly fight the people who's morality we find abhorrent and sometimes we win and sometimes we lose. And yes there is a large portion of the American public that venerates slavers.

Smart people have stocked up on ammo. Plus if you have reloading equipment, powder, primers and bullets you can easily make your own ammo which often is better than store bought ammo as you tailor it to your firearms. If you run out of bullets you can cast them from lead.

All you need for your reloading equipment is a little kit like this one for less than $50 from Amazon. I loaded several thousand rounds with a Lee Loader before I upgraded to a more expensive reloading press.

View attachment 641857
Ford Fusion Amuricuns(in my Turmp voice)

We often get bogged down and navel gaze over what extent racism affects groups or doesn't, but what actual solutions do people have? People on the right love citing King with "content/character over color" but don't tell us how to get there. Meritocracy is only a platitude if it isn't enforced. It's like hoping and wishing that people won't commit homicide against one another. Without homicide laws and measures, it's a pipe dream.
repatriation to Africa

Racism should carry the death penalty.

How do you prove it.?....and if you want what you want...how about black on white crime which is RACIST and is 90% to 10 get the death penalty also
You can sing and dance the racist toon all day and you wont impress me...I am a white male up in age that lived in slums amongst a majority of black and puertoricans an mixed hispanics....many treated us few white kids decently...most treated us like dogs beat us of course 4 on 1 or more regularly and stole whatever we had....is that racism ??? im backing out of this conversation, I dont want to make you look bad

Racism should carry the death penalty.
So if a black and a white apply for the same job, for a skill that can subjective - like writing - and I find that the way the white person writes is better, I can be killed if I don’t give the job to the black pweson?

All you black racists prove with each post is how racist you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back