What percent of Texas elementary school kids died of COVID during the Fall of 2021?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Has the CDC published that figure?

The Texas governor ordered all masks requirements dropped from Texas public schools for the 21-22 school year. The COVID vaccine was not authorized for children under twelve until October 21. So, between August 21, 2021, and October 21, 2021, nearly all Texas elementary school kids were a) unvaccinated, and b) crowded in rooms with twenty-plus students and at least one adult, none of whom were required to wear a mask.

Sixty days of mass infection. The carnage must have been appalling and ghastly. Especially since Texas parents were in no rush to vaccinate their little ones, even after the FDA approved authorized it.

So what was the number, say as a percent? What percent of Texas elementary school children died of COVID during the Fall of 21?

Anyone?

I would say most ... not much kills elementary school-aged kids these days ... damn they're resilient ...

Bubba didn't finish Middle School ... the mask mandate was to protect the aging teacher corps ... or do you want your tax dollars to pay out their early retirement? ...

Has the CDC published that figure?

The Texas governor ordered all masks requirements dropped from Texas public schools for the 21-22 school year. The COVID vaccine was not authorized for children under twelve until October 21. So, between August 21, 2021, and October 21, 2021, nearly all Texas elementary school kids were a) unvaccinated, and b) crowded in rooms with twenty-plus students and at least one adult, none of whom were required to wear a mask.

Sixty days of mass infection. The carnage must have been appalling and ghastly. Especially since Texas parents were in no rush to vaccinate their little ones, even after the FDA approved authorized it.

So what was the number, say as a percent? What percent of Texas elementary school children died of COVID during the Fall of 21?

Anyone?

Texas doesn't seem to keep track of the child fatalities, only the overall cases.

https://dshs.texas.gov/chs/data/tea/Historical-Data-for-the-2020-2021-School-Year.xls

I would guess that out of the overall case, there are very few fatalities among children. the article below references 6 child deaths during the week of 26 Oct. 2021. That was out of 3,268 total cases. So that means a 0.18% death rate.

A record 26 children died from COVID-19 in the US last week

I would say most ... not much kills elementary school-aged kids these days ... damn they're resilient ...

Bubba didn't finish Middle School ... the mask mandate was to protect the aging teacher corps ... or do you want your tax dollars to pay out their early retirement? ...
I've worked in Texas public schools for a couple of decades. For many teachers paying them to retire early would be the most cost-effective way to improve children's education.

I've worked in Texas public schools for a couple of decades. For many teachers paying them to retire early would be the most cost-effective way to improve children's education.

A child's education is the parent's responsibility ... I was a part of my children's public school experience and they got a decent education ... the problem here in Oregon is if we let the older teachers retire early, we'd have no teachers at all ... and not letting them retire early is just kicking the can down the road ... someday these teachers are going to be gone and there not enough in the pipeline to replace them ...

Makes gay marriage popular ... saves tax dollars ...

Forum List

Back