What outside nation will have the greatest influence in our 2020 election?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Will it be Russia with a few Facebook ads and such? Will it be Ukraine for exposing the Biden, Kenyan corruption just in time or will it be Mexico with their tens of millions of troops on our soil?
Take notice as to which the Mexicrats refuse to acknowledge.

Will it be Russia with a few Facebook ads and such? Will it be Ukraine for exposing the Biden, Kenyan corruption just in time or will it be Mexico with their tens of millions of troops on our soil?
ILLEGALS hands down

It appears a few hundred millionare congressmen and women ..

And not WE the people.

Liberal media.

"a few Facebook ads..."

LOLOLOL

That's Jared Kushner bullshitting. That's what he's done his whole sorry assed crooked life. Just like his father, who went to jail for a few years for tax evasion and witness tampering, in case you forgot.

Here's the facts on those ads:

RUSSIA SPENT $1.25M PER MONTH ON ADS, ACTED LIKE AN AD AGENCY: MUELLER
https://adage.com/article/digital/russia-spent-1-25m-ads-acted-agency-mueller/312424

""""Mueller describes a years-long, multimillion-dollar conspiracy by hundreds of Russians aimed at criticizing Hillary Clinton and supporting Senator Bernie Sanders and Trump. Mueller charged 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities and accused them of defrauding the U.S. government by interfering with the political process.

Those involved spent some $1.25 million per month on ad campaigns and measured their efforts much as an ad agency would, according to the indictment. It says the group kept track of metrics like views and comments, and measured engagement."""""

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ok-ads-reveals-about-the-interference-effort/

While some Russians may have tried to influence the 2016 election with social media accounts, there is no evidence they succeeded in doing so.

I don't know about entire countries, but there is certainly one specific Hungarian who only has to say "jump" and the entire left says "how high?"

will the illegals make you vote democrat?...

Think once Harry...How many here on stolen citizenships from Mexico have the right to vote?

Think once Harry...How many here on stolen citizenships from Mexico have the right to vote?
i dont know how many, you are the expert on them....and my question to you is....all i hear is mexicans are basically fairly conservative.....if so why dont they rally behind republicans?....whats the problem?...

i dont know how many, you are the expert on them....and my question to you is....all i hear is mexicans are basically fairly conservative.....if so why dont they rally behind republicans?....whats the problem?...

Negative...Mexicans are not conservative. That’s a misconception lead by their discontent for abortion.
Free shit, hate whitey, decriminalization and the championing of lowlife degeneracy and degradation trumps their conservative nature all day every day.
Try again.

Negative...Mexicans are not conservative. That’s a misconception lead by their discontent for abortion.
Free shit, hate whitey, decriminalization and the championing of lowlife degeneracy and degradation trumps their conservative nature all day every day.
Try again.
unlike you in your gated community i actually lived among them in the real world....you dont know many mexicans personally,you only know what you either read or hear....

Try again.
unlike you in your gated community i actually lived among them in the real world....you dont know many mexicans personally,you only know what you either read or hear....

You know what I allow you to know about me...I rented dozens of residential properties to the disgusting human cockroaches for years before I decided I hated them like Hitler hated Jews. Don’t tell me “I don’t know many Mexicans”.

all i hear is mexicans are basically fairly conservative

I think what you need to do is check the voting statistics. Why do you suppose the Democrat party became the anti-White party? They are working tirelessly to make whites a minority ASAP to have a one-party government forever.

all i hear is mexicans are basically fairly conservative

I think what you need to do is check the voting statistics. Why do you suppose the Democrat party became the anti-White party? They are working tirelessly to make whites a minority ASAP to have a one-party government forever.

This is an absolute no-brainer for anyone sane enough to see it and courageous enough to admit it.

Try again.

You know what I allow you to know about me...I rented dozens of residential properties to the disgusting human cockroaches for years before I decided I hated them like Hitler hated Jews. Don’t tell me “I don’t know many Mexicans”.
i delivered mail in downtown Anaheim to disgusting human cockroaches who were white.....i guess they come in all flavors....

It's a small country but growing rapidly:

"Cloud-Cookoo Land"

Populated only by Progressives. They'll drive the vast majority of voters to re-elect President (how that word twists their little knickers!) Trump.

Forum List

Back