What old tv shows would you like to see come back?

I think Bishop Sheen's program was called, "Life is Worth Living"

If you don't know, perhaps you should know that Martin "Sheen" took his stage name from Bishop Fulton J. Sheen.

Not that the late Bishop is honored by that fact.

so?.....am i supposed to be impressed?....alls i know is that when i was a kid and we were at my grandmothers and this dam show would come on.....US kids would make A beeline for the door to get outside.....but if i would have known that years later, that Martin Sheen would take his name from this guy.....i sure as hell would have sat down and watched it......

M.A.S.H.
Frasier
Will & Grace

Just to name a few. What would you like to see return with either the original actors(if still alive and able) or revamped with new actors but in the original character?

I get cable and, right now, here are the shows on:

COZI - Magnum PI
Antenna - Maude and then The Nanny
MeTV - Adam-12 and Emergency!

Great shows all day long.:lol:

Cheers
Friday Night Lights
Golden Girls (With new girls of course)
Moonlighting

M.A.S.H.
Frasier
Will & Grace

Just to name a few. What would you like to see return with either the original actors(if still alive and able) or revamped with new actors but in the original character?

MacGyver
Crossing Jordan

Mash, welcome back kotter, Soap, Barney Miller, Hill street blues....there are so many old great shows.

Monty Python's Flying Circus, Dave Allan, Chef and Fawlty Towers to name but a few from across the pond.

We were lucky enough in Ontario to pick up PBS in Buffalo which carried a lot of comedy shows from Britain.

I'd like to take show by show. If I may.

Kolchak The Night Stalker It was so funny and unreal.

cast.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back