What % Of Blacks Will Vote in 2018?

What % of blacks will show up to vote in 2 years?

• Less than 50%

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • More than 50%

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Why do you say we are falling further behind and even if that was true why do you think its due to voting?
I'm saying that every election cycle you (as a voting bloc) vote 90%+ for democrats, apparently believing that they will make your lives better and stuff. Then, if the democrat wins, your lives don't get any better. In fact, like under Obama, they get worse. But the next cycle comes along, the democrat makes a bunch of the same promises to you that you heard last time, and you vote democrat all over again. Apparently you believe the garbage they're telling you that if a Republican gets elected you'll end up back in chains again. I think it was our VP that last made that ludicrous claim. Don't you ever feel foolish falling for that kind of stuff over and over again?
All Black people lives got better with Obama. My net worth almost tripled.

Tavis Smiley (you know who he is?) disagrees with that:
“Sadly — and it pains me to say this — over the last decade, black folk, in the era of Obama, have lost ground in every major economic category.”

The black labor force participation rate is down, a higher percentage of people below the poverty line are black, real median income in black households fell by 1.5%, black food stamp recipients went up 54%, black home ownership fell, etc.

No matter how bad the Dems are the Repubs are always worse. They try their best to do away with hard fought gains for Black Americans. Only a foolish Black person would vote for them IMO.
At least you admit it's only an opinion. Obviously, you are believing a load of garbage democrats are feeding you and thinking they are facts.
Not concerned with what Tavis Smiley disagrees with. I am way smarter than Tavis.

Traditionally Blacks always lose ground in those categories. Thats due to racism not Obama.
So why continue voting for democrats when their racism actually gets in the way of your success?
Because repubs are more racist.

I think you missed the part where i said I believe all Blacks should vote as a race. Just because I have mine doesnt lessen my responsibility to the rest of my people not in the same position as I am. Any Black person that votes for a republican is ignorant or selfish. I cant think of any circumstance where I would vote repub unless there was another switcheroo by the parties.
Your belief that you know better what other people should vote than they do is part of the problem. You (as a bloc) have been voting democrat for decades and you're just falling further behind. Time to stop digging.
Why do you say we are falling further behind and even if that was true why do you think its due to voting?
I'm saying that every election cycle you (as a voting bloc) vote 90%+ for democrats, apparently believing that they will make your lives better and stuff. Then, if the democrat wins, your lives don't get any better. In fact, like under Obama, they get worse. But the next cycle comes along, the democrat makes a bunch of the same promises to you that you heard last time, and you vote democrat all over again. Apparently you believe the garbage they're telling you that if a Republican gets elected you'll end up back in chains again. I think it was our VP that last made that ludicrous claim. Don't you ever feel foolish falling for that kind of stuff over and over again?
All Black people lives got better with Obama. My net worth almost tripled. No matter how bad the Dems are the Repubs are always worse. They try their best to do away with hard fought gains for Black Americans. Only a foolish Black person would vote for them IMO.

How did all black lives got better? Oh please If they did we wouldn't be hearing about..

Black lives matter

Morons taking the knee during the national anthem

Protesting all the time for $15 bucks an hour to flip burgers.

Youre a retarded cave monkey. Just because they got better doesnt mean we stop. We keep going and striving.

Your belief that you know better what other people should vote than they do is part of the problem. You (as a bloc) have been voting democrat for decades and you're just falling further behind. Time to stop digging.
All Black people lives got better with Obama. My net worth almost tripled. No matter how bad the Dems are the Repubs are always worse. They try their best to do away with hard fought gains for Black Americans. Only a foolish Black person would vote for them IMO.

How did all black lives got better? Oh please If they did we wouldn't be hearing about..

Black lives matter

Youre a retarded cave monkey. Just because they got better doesnt mean we stop. We keep going and striving.

Lmao...another one that don't want to address my post, again how did black lives get better when all I see is the opposite ?

Black lives matter

Lmao...another one that don't want to address my post, again how did black lives get better when all I see is the opposite ?

What you see isnt important or relevant. If you arent Black you dont have a clue.

Black lives matter

And just because your a hedge fund manager here is a little secrete ya all got rich under Obama..

Black lives matter

What you see isnt important or relevant. If you arent Black you dont have a clue.

Well show me something.....

Black lives matter

Youre white and irrelevant so whats in it for me?

Black lives matter

You're the one who claimed it not me, I said you are full of it.

.again why did "Black lives matter" start under Obama?

Why all of a sudden after 8 years under Obama they are taking a knee and getting sick of the national anthem?

Are they mad at Obama because they didn't get a Obama house? Idk you tell me.

Why all of a sudden after 8 years under Obama they are taking a knee and getting sick of the national anthem?

I know what i claimed. I asked you what was in it for me. I need something because youre white and irrelevant. What reason is there for me to consider you as important?

I know what i claimed. I asked you what was in it for me. I need something because youre white and irrelevant. What reason is there for me to consider you as important?

So you are saying to me you're as corrupt as Hillary, I have to pay to play?

Dang her corruption even got down to her peon ranks. Lmao...

I'm saying youre white and unimportant to me. There is no reason for me to prove my claim to you unless you can give me a good reason. I dont think you have a good one.

I'm saying youre white and unimportant to me. There is no reason for me to prove my claim to you unless you can give me a good reason. I dont think you have a good one.

I gave you three that are continually making national news, you gave me one about you personally so who am I to believe?

Ok how about this 3,000 and so reasons?

Trump fires shots at Chicago's soaring murder rate

I gave you three that are continually making national news, you gave me one about you personally so who am I to believe?

Ok how about this 3,000 and so reasons?

Trump fires shots at Chicago's soaring murder rate
I'm not concerned with who you believe. Thats your issue.

Black lives matter

Republicans know that you can get more done on a state level. How many Republican governors do we have in this country? And how many state governments are republican run? If it is true all politics are local, why aren't you winning black people over on a state level?

Then consider the National House and Senate are run by Republicans. What policies have they put forward to help blacks? In fact we look at Paul Ryan's plan to solve poverty and it's just the GOP's old plan repackaged. Basically not designed to help people but to find people who can be kicked off welfare. I'm not 100% against eliminating welfare abuse but really the GOP offers us nothing.

What does that have to do with my post? And I still can't figure how you can afford to vote democrat being upper middle class? I know my wallet can't afford to vote for democrats I would have to be making $500,000 a year to do that.

I
My dad worked for Ford Motor and he has $700K plus 2 homes. I bet you don't work for a union.

And how do I afford to vote Democratic? I went to college and make a good living thanks to low college costs. But I could be doing better for sure. If the CEO's pay didn't go up 1000% maybe we would all be doing better.

My dad had cheap healthcare you guys called cadillac insurance and you insisted that if you couldn't have it that good neither should he, rather than argue why you too should have it so good.

As long as they keep voting like sheep for the dems, no one is going to listen to them.

The dems take them for granted and they will need them less and less as the brown vote leaves the black vote further and further behind.

The republicans CAN'T do anything for them, because everything they want, would involve betraying their base for no good reason.

So, in summary, they should shut their pie holes and serve their masters with less whining about stuff that no one cares about.

You too, Seely.

You are going to go in their and pull your master's lever, no matter what, so your concerns are of no interest to them, nor to the republicans who will never get your vote.
I'm just letting black people know by not voting they are basically voting for Trump. If black people like USMB conservatives then they're going to love Trump Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell running the country. I can't wait.

Like for example, if black people agree with USMB conservatives when it comes to all the blacks who've been shot by the police, by all means don't show up to vote. If black people agree we need to eliminate food stamps for poor single moms, by all means don't show up.

I just wish they'd actually show up and pull the lever for trump rather than hand him a victory by not showing up. Fact is they would NEVER show up and vote for Republicans. They're just too stupid to know not showing up is screwing themselves big time.

What do you think MIGHT happen?

THat the lefties turn up the heat so much that the cities can't find people dumb enough to take cop jobs?

YOu think that will be a good development?

LOL!!

IF black people get what they have been conditioned to think is in their best interest, it will not be a change. It will be more of the same.

That the lefties pour some more money into the inner cities? LOL!! Sure, it's not that what you have been doing for the last 60 years was WRONG, you just didn't do enough of it!!! LOL!!!!

And the ONe Party state is coming. YOu think the dem leadership is a bunch of non-responsive assholes NOW?

Just wait. YOu haven't seen NOTHING yet.
If blacks don't show up then I guess black people either agree with you or deserve whatever tough love you got coming their way.
So you're going to blame black people for President Trump if Hillary doesn't win?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
I'm going over and over it in my head how extremely ignorant it is to punish the democrats for not doing enough so in turn rewarding the GOP.

It infuriates me the GOP has convinced so many that it doesn't matter. Meanwhile they know it matters and evidence they know is that they show up every 2 years and spend a lot of money to get Republicans elected.

Lets see if there is a difference when all those necessary social programs go away and abortion is made illegal so that all those poor black women are forced to have children they don't want. You guys want a conservative daddy government that it tough on crime like Reagan? How did that work out?

We are sorry the entire system is bullshit. That's no excuse not to vote. Organize if you don't like it. If Sarah Palin can do it so can you for god sakes.

A part of me wants to see how Trump is going to help the black community next year. Him and Paul Ryan. Bye bye foodstamps. And they are coming after all the dead beat fathers who aren't paying for their kids. Expect accountability black people. Man, I'm almost starting to like how this sounds.
So is that a yes or a no?

I'm just letting black people know by not voting they are basically voting for Trump. If black people like USMB conservatives then they're going to love Trump Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell running the country. I can't wait.

Like for example, if black people agree with USMB conservatives when it comes to all the blacks who've been shot by the police, by all means don't show up to vote. If black people agree we need to eliminate food stamps for poor single moms, by all means don't show up.

I just wish they'd actually show up and pull the lever for trump rather than hand him a victory by not showing up. Fact is they would NEVER show up and vote for Republicans. They're just too stupid to know not showing up is screwing themselves big time.

THat the lefties turn up the heat so much that the cities can't find people dumb enough to take cop jobs?

LOL!!

IF black people get what they have been conditioned to think is in their best interest, it will not be a change. It will be more of the same.

That the lefties pour some more money into the inner cities? LOL!! Sure, it's not that what you have been doing for the last 60 years was WRONG, you just didn't do enough of it!!! LOL!!!!

And the ONe Party state is coming. YOu think the dem leadership is a bunch of non-responsive assholes NOW?

If blacks don't show up then I guess black people either agree with you or deserve whatever tough love you got coming their way.
So you're going to blame black people for President Trump if Hillary doesn't win?

I'm going over and over it in my head how extremely ignorant it is to punish the democrats for not doing enough so in turn rewarding the GOP.

It infuriates me the GOP has convinced so many that it doesn't matter. Meanwhile they know it matters and evidence they know is that they show up every 2 years and spend a lot of money to get Republicans elected.

Lets see if there is a difference when all those necessary social programs go away and abortion is made illegal so that all those poor black women are forced to have children they don't want. You guys want a conservative daddy government that it tough on crime like Reagan? How did that work out?

We are sorry the entire system is bullshit. That's no excuse not to vote. Organize if you don't like it. If Sarah Palin can do it so can you for god sakes.

A part of me wants to see how Trump is going to help the black community next year. Him and Paul Ryan. Bye bye foodstamps. And they are coming after all the dead beat fathers who aren't paying for their kids. Expect accountability black people. Man, I'm almost starting to like how this sounds.

Yes. If a lower number of blacks show up for hillary than for Obama and hillary loses yes.

If after all the cop shootings and lead poisonings Michigan goes to trump I'll lose a little more respect for the black community. Good citizens vote. If 30% of eligible black voters show up what does that say?

If you don't vote you don't matter. So do black lives matter? Let's see

Black lives matter

Republicans know that you can get more done on a state level. How many Republican governors do we have in this country? And how many state governments are republican run? If it is true all politics are local, why aren't you winning black people over on a state level?

Then consider the National House and Senate are run by Republicans. What policies have they put forward to help blacks? In fact we look at Paul Ryan's plan to solve poverty and it's just the GOP's old plan repackaged. Basically not designed to help people but to find people who can be kicked off welfare. I'm not 100% against eliminating welfare abuse but really the GOP offers us nothing.

What does that have to do with my post? And I still can't figure how you can afford to vote democrat being upper middle class? I know my wallet can't afford to vote for democrats I would have to be making $500,000 a year to do that.

I
My dad worked for Ford Motor and he has $700K plus 2 homes. I bet you don't work for a union.

And how do I afford to vote Democratic? I went to college and make a good living thanks to low college costs. But I could be doing better for sure. If the CEO's pay didn't go up 1000% maybe we would all be doing better.

My dad had cheap healthcare you guys called cadillac insurance and you insisted that if you couldn't have it that good neither should he, rather than argue why you too should have it so good.

I want more of those "good Union jobs" in this country. As opposed to being shipped to Japan, Europe or China, or Mexico.

LOL!!

Yes. If a lower number of blacks show up for hillary than for Obama and hillary loses yes.

If after all the cop shootings and lead poisonings Michigan goes to trump I'll lose a little more respect for the black community. Good citizens vote. If 30% of eligible black voters show up what does that say?

If you don't vote you don't matter. So do black lives matter? Let's see

Tell me again how the cop shootings and the lead is Trump's fault, or even the GOP's fault.

Forum List

Back