What?! No Debate thread?

"South Carolina is at war with this federal government," Rick Perry.

When did this sort of rhetoric become mainstream (again)?

Rick Perry is the man. I can't think of anyone I'd like to kick in the jimmy more...except maybe Rick S.

The moderators are looking for fireworks. They are trying to make sure these jokers battle each other up there. They could phrase the questions in such a way as to have them focus on Obama......but they have not thus far.

I'm guessing the "immediate response" meters are going haywire. Nutters love the red meat.

The moderators are going to focus on having the GOP contenders try and beat the crap out of each other. When it comes to President Obama debating the GOP Candidate, they will switch gears and focus on "What should the nanny-state government do to take care of you?"

"South Carolina is at war with this federal government," Rick Perry.

When did this sort of rhetoric become mainstream (again)?

this administration has attacked SC. Texas and Arizona.. yes,, I'd say it's mainstream..

The moderators are looking for fireworks. They are trying to make sure these jokers battle each other up there. They could phrase the questions in such a way as to have them focus on Obama......but they have not thus far.

I'm guessing the "immediate response" meters are going haywire. Nutters love the red meat.

The moderators are going to focus on having the GOP contenders try and beat the crap out of each other. When it comes to President Obama debating the GOP Candidate, they will switch gears and focus on "What should the nanny-state government do to take care of you?"

You are lost.

Gingrich proposes that Obama doesn't think "work is good". His evidence? Under Obama, people can draw unemployment benefits without enrolling in job training. Never mind that Obama proposed more job training in his jobs bill, and Congressional Republicans blocked it.

Undeterred by the four trade agreements Obama recently signed, Romney repeats his claim that Obama hasn't opened any trade.

Forum List

Back