What Makes Liberalism A Religion?

1629152903107.png

Having issues little guy

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

NOPE! but you are!!

1629160500098.png

Let me guess. You're a sock puppet of DrLove who's a sock puppet of Dante or Husky Starch or something like that because you have no clue who or what you really are because your Id is in conflict with your Ego which happened early in your life but I can't go into detail on the details because it would violate forum rules about discussing family but needless to say it's made you into a very confused individual with unfulfilled needs and desires.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Let me guess. You're a sock puppet of DrLove who's a sock puppet of Dante or Husky Starch or something like that because you have no clue who or what you really are because your Id is in conflict with your Ego which happened early in your life but I can't go into detail on the details because it would violate forum rules about discussing family but needless to say it's made you into a very confused individual with unfulfilled needs and desires.
Your taste in music sucks almost as hard as your taste in presidents.

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 526827

*****CHUCKLE*****

My ego has been satisfied for nearly 40 years. I have no confusion as I know what is truth and what is fiction. I can tell a carnival hawker right away and know that can'tservatives are them.

Forum List

Back