What locations or places have significant emotional importance for you

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
One place may have the most for me in the entire World and I am thinking about making the 2 hour drive to see it .

This place was Tucson, AZ !!! ITs like my Mecca or Jerusalem.

I went to College there. Many of my great memories of life occurred there. the best days of my social life all occurred there.

I have not been there in 25 year or so. ITs insane. Everybody I knew there or meet is long gone.

Even thinking about it gives me a ton of all these emotions. I am feeling very emotional now its crazy. I was only there for like 4 year but it consumes much of my best memories

One place may have the most for me in the entire World and I am thinking about making the 2 hour drive to see it .

This place was Tucson, AZ !!! ITs like my Mecca or Jerusalem.

I went to College there. Many of my great memories of life occurred there. the best days of my social life all occurred there.

I have not been there in 25 year or so. ITs insane. Everybody I knew there or meet is long gone.

Even thinking about it gives me a ton of all these emotions. I am feeling very emotional now its crazy. I was only there for like 4 year but it consumes much of my best memories
Interstate 10 as depicted in part in "Everybody Wants To Rule The World" by Tears For Fears

Bryant-Denny Stadium in Tuscaloosa
Any number of places in the French Quarter - New Orleans
Chester Frost Park - Chattanooga

A obscure bench like rock in Veach's Gap my dad sat me on where I killed my first deer. To this day I can go up there and sit on it and relive every moment.

LOL....The only difference is the little hickory tree I rested against for the shot is a big-ass hickory tree now. ;)

It's a hiking area now.

The Washington DC area is where I spent my summers and Christmases when I was a kid because both of my grandmothers lived there when they were still alive and so that area means a lot to me.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Another area that means a lot to me is just south of Cincinnati, Ohio where I was raised. I haven't been there since Labor Day weekend of 2006, however.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back