What is your Political Typology quiz?

Political Typology Quiz Results

Nx
Your best fit is...
Next Generation Left
along with 12% of the public.
Share your results:
http://www.people-press.org/quiz/political-typology/results/
https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?ur...f+the+Next-Generation+Left.+Where+do+you+fit?
Read more in the full report: Beyond Red vs. Blue: The Political Typology

• SOLID LIBERALS
  • FAITH AND FAMILY LEFT
  • NEXT GENERATION LEFT
  • HARD-PRESSED SKEPTICS
  • YOUNG OUTSIDERS
  • BUSINESS CONSERVATIVES
  • STEADFAST CONSERVATIVES
  • BYSTANDERS
2012 vote: 66% for Obama | 25% for Romney

Generally young, well-educated and financially comfortable, the Next Generation Left have very liberal attitudes on many issues, including homosexuality, abortion, the environment and foreign policy. While overall supportive of an activist government, most are wary of expanding the social safety net. Most also have relatively positive views of Wall Street’s impact on the economy. While most affiliate with the Democratic Party or lean Democratic, few consider themselves strong Democrats. Compare groups on key iss

OK--they got me pegged.

And a Libra too:

Generally affluent and highly educated, most Solid Liberals strongly support the social safety net and take very liberal positions on virtually all issues. Most say they always vote Democratic and are unflagging supporters of Barack Obama. Overall, Solid Liberals are very optimistic about the nation’s future and are the most likely to say that America’s success is linked to its ability to change, rather than its reliance on long-standing principles. On foreign policy, Solid Liberals overwhelmingly believe that good diplomacy – rather than military strength – is the best way to ensure peace.

Your best fit is...
Solid Liberal
along with 15% of the public.
Not surprised, although the fact that the questions only have 2 broad options doesn't make it that good.

Political Typology Quiz

Your best fit is...
Steadfast Conservative

This overwhelmingly Republican group holds very conservative attitudes across most issues, including social policy and the size and scope of government. However, they generally are critical of business and Wall Street. Overall, Steadfast Conservatives also express highly negative attitudes toward immigrants and take a skeptical view of U.S. global involvement. Compare groups on key issues.
Conservative do not have a negative attitude towards immigrants.
Wow! My eyebrows went up so high after reading that, they attached to my hair line! Not even cons buy it. If cons could get away with it, this country would be as pure as the driven snow. You know, I know it, and so does everybody else. Take a tip from Limpballs..."if you're going to say something, it has to be believable."

Political Typology Quiz

Your best fit is...
Steadfast Conservative

This overwhelmingly Republican group holds very conservative attitudes across most issues, including social policy and the size and scope of government. However, they generally are critical of business and Wall Street. Overall, Steadfast Conservatives also express highly negative attitudes toward immigrants and take a skeptical view of U.S. global involvement. Compare groups on key issues.
I came out the same, but for more or less every question, I wished there had been a third option. I used to be liberal, for example, and I consider myself now just right of the middle. I think the nuances are harder to formulate questions for though.

Low information progressives aren't good at much other than promoting cliched half truths. Case in point "conservatives express highly negative attitudes toward immigrants". It simply is not true unless you consider criminals who are illegally in the Country to be "immigrants". It should be noted that the democrat presidential slate consists of lilly white liberals while on the republican side are two out of three of the top candidates are Hispanic.

Low information progressives aren't good at much other than promoting cliched half truths. Case in point "conservatives express highly negative attitudes toward immigrants". It simply is not true unless you consider criminals who are illegally in the Country to be "immigrants". It should be noted that the democrat presidential slate consists of lilly white liberals while on the republican side are two out of three of the top candidates are Hispanic.
Look who's talking! You're pushing the cliche that illegal immigrants are automatically criminals. Crossing the border to find a job and forge a better life may be breaking a law, but it's hardly criminal activity.

Political Typology Quiz

Your best fit is...
Steadfast Conservative

Conservative do not have a negative attitude towards immigrants.
Wow! My eyebrows went up so high after reading that, they attached to my hair line! Not even cons buy it. If cons could get away with it, this country would be as pure as the driven snow. You know, I know it, and so does everybody else. Take a tip from Limpballs..."if you're going to say something, it has to be believable."
BS. Conservatives support legal immigration.

Look who's talking! You're pushing the cliche that illegal immigrants are automatically criminals. Crossing the border to find a job and forge a better life may be breaking a law, but it's hardly criminal activity.

Criminal activity, by it's very definition, is activity in violation of law. That would include entry into or remaining in the country in violation of immigration laws. Also working when one is not permitted to do by law. illegals break the law every day they remain and every time they go to work.

Hard-Pressed Skeptic

No surprise.

Deeply financially-stressed and distrustful of government, Hard-Pressed Skeptics have reservations about both political parties, but more lean toward the Democratic Party. In general, they want government to do more to solve problems, but have doubts about its efficiency. Hard-Pressed Skeptics are among the most cynical about the ability of individuals to improve their lot through hard work. These attitudes may reflect their distressed financial conditions: Hard-Pressed Skeptics have the lowest average family incomes of any of the typology groups. Compare groups on key issues.

Everything correct but I DO NOT vote democrat....hell other than voting republican in local elections really don't vote for 2 main parties at all.

Criminal activity, by it's very definition, is activity in violation of law. That would include entry into or remaining in the country in violation of immigration laws. Also working when one is not permitted to do by law. illegals break the law every day they remain and every time they go to work.
No it isn't. If that were true, 99.9% of all people would be criminals. Who hasn't violated a law at one point or another? What's the penalty for entering the country illegally? For a true crime, it would be prison, not mere deportation.

No it isn't. If that were true, 99.9% of all people would be criminals. Who hasn't violated a law at one point or another? What's the penalty for entering the country illegally? For a true crime, it would be prison, not mere deportation.
Crime is crime irregardless of whether they are petty or murder. Some petty crimes don't mean doing time............

Doesn't matter. The current President is not honoring his oath of office by ignoring laws he swore an oath to uphold. As are Sanctuary cities in the face of the laws themselves.

Crime is crime irregardless of whether they are petty or murder. Some petty crimes don't mean doing time............

Doesn't matter. The current President is not honoring his oath of office by ignoring laws he swore an oath to uphold. As are Sanctuary cities in the face of the laws themselves.

That was a joke, right? Irregardless?

I'll double down the negative............

Irregardless Versus Regardless

You know better than that.

You know better than that.
Are you here to debate grammar or the issue at hand.......................................do the ..................bother you as well...............so be it.................................................................................

He's in violation of his oath of office.........................hmmm...............

Forum List

Back