What is your opinion on Mr Putin?

Putin has his hands full with Ukraine at the present moment.

Trump has his hands full with N.Korea.

China is a problem both for Putin and for Trump. They are the sleeping panda bear that nobody can trust.

From a neutral point of view, Putin is doing exactly what the leader of a nation that is being harassed and hounded by the U.S. and its allies. He has U.S. and forces allied with the U.S. stationed around Russia and Russia naturally feels threatened.

Crimea's Russian majority did not want to be ruled by Ukrainians and they voted to unite with Russia so Putin annexed Crimea.

The U.S. led and financed a coup (see Nuland tapes) against the democratically pro-Russian Ukrainian leader in 2014 leaving the Russian speakers at risk from the right-wing (fascist nationalists) Ukrainians that were put into power or positions of influence after the U.S. sponsored coup. Understandably Putin felt compelled to protect the Russian speakers of eastern Ukraine.

All in all, if you ignore his knack for murdering or acquiescing to the assasination of political opponents, there is nothing unusual about his policies.

Putin is a former KGB street thug who dreams of bygone days and wants to reincarnate the USSR/CCCP. He is more dangerous than a Cottonmouth.

Only honest answers, please. And of course, any comparison with Mr Trump is welcome.
Putin is a gangster who controls the Russian government and ensures his position with control of the media and by murder of those who oppose him. The old KGB operative runs a kleptocracy for the purpose of enriching himself and his cronies.

Putin is a master chess player. Trump is a second rate checkers player.

Putin is a former KGB street thug who dreams of bygone days and wants to reincarnate the USSR/CCCP. He is more dangerous than a Cottonmouth.

I will respectfully disagree with you....the lamestream media totally misrepresented what happened in the Ukraine and how Crimea aligned themselves with Russia instead of sticking with the globalist E.U and George Soros (that were behind the coup d'etat of the Ukraine) .I knew which factions were behind it fairly soon and I predicted that a E.U friendly puppet would be installed and that the IMF would step in and extend "credit" to Ukraine in exchange for the mineral and land rights as collateral..... just like these globalist bankers do to every country that falls by way of a craftily financed coup...and that is exactly what happened.

Crimea was part of the Ukraine but heavily populated by Russians that wanted no part of the E.U because once you become a part of the E.U, you give up sovereignty of your country, the leaders become just figureheads because the "leaders" are a bunch of banker selected bureaucrats that dictate policy from their palatial accommodations in Brussels, Belgium. Crimea was the sweetest plum on the tree because of it's peninsula and the Soros led E.U were denied it....so they ran to the Barrypuppet clutching their buttcheeks begging that USA.INC do something about it.....no worries there, our lamestream media claimed that Russia had invaded the Ukraine which was a total load of bullshit. How I see it? Russia has kicked out the central bankers and have nationalized their banks so that they print interest free currency which is why they have been able to withstand the purposely orchestrated drop in the price of oil....this is all being done to bring Russia down because it's main revenue source is oil. The globalists are also pissed that Russia has aligned itself with Syria and the fact that Russia has been kicking the ever loving shit out of the CIA funded mercenaries we know as "ISIS" that were there to wage a proxy war. I know a great deal about this and I see how the wool has been pulled over the eyes of people. I could write another ten pages but I think you get the gist of what I am saying. Russia hacked nothing and they have shown remarkable restraint in hopes that cooler heads prevail. You want mutually assured destruction? Keep poking at the bear...the elites don't give a shit....they have underground bunkers to run too.

As far as one poster claiming that Putin eliminates his opponents and is a thug? Let me tell ya somethin' Putin is a mere piker compared to what USA.INC has done and continues to this day. America has no high moral ground on which to stand.

Only honest answers, please. And of course, any comparison with Mr Trump is welcome.
Putin is a gangster who controls the Russian government and ensures his position with control of the media and by murder of those who oppose him. The old KGB operative runs a kleptocracy for the purpose of enriching himself and his cronies.

If you are correct, then he got the playbook from USA.INC which is the biggest organized crime syndicate on the planet.

I will respectfully disagree with you....the lamestream media totally misrepresented what happened in the Ukraine and how Crimea aligned themselves with Russia instead of sticking with the globalist E.U and George Soros (that were behind the coup d'etat of the Ukraine) .I knew which factions were behind it fairly soon and I predicted that a E.U friendly puppet would be installed and that the IMF would step in and extend "credit" to Ukraine in exchange for the mineral and land rights as collateral..... just like these globalist bankers do to every country that falls by way of a craftily financed coup...and that is exactly what happened.

Crimea was part of the Ukraine but heavily populated by Russians that wanted no part of the E.U because once you become a part of the E.U, you give up sovereignty of your country, the leaders become just figureheads because the "leaders" are a bunch of banker selected bureaucrats that dictate policy from their palatial accommodations in Brussels, Belgium. Crimea was the sweetest plum on the tree because of it's peninsula and the Soros led E.U were denied it....so they ran to the Barrypuppet clutching their buttcheeks begging that USA.INC do something about it.....no worries there, our lamestream media claimed that Russia had invaded the Ukraine which was a total load of bullshit. How I see it? Russia has kicked out the central bankers and have nationalized their banks so that they print interest free currency which is why they have been able to withstand the purposely orchestrated drop in the price of oil....this is all being done to bring Russia down because it's main revenue source is oil. The globalists are also pissed that Russia has aligned itself with Syria and the fact that Russia has been kicking the ever loving shit out of the CIA funded mercenaries we know as "ISIS" that were there to wage a proxy war. I know a great deal about this and I see how the wool has been pulled over the eyes of people. I could write another ten pages but I think you get the gist of what I am saying. Russia hacked nothing and they have shown remarkable restraint in hopes that cooler heads prevail. You want mutually assured destruction? Keep poking at the bear...the elites don't give a shit....they have underground bunkers to run too.

As far as one poster claiming that Putin eliminates his opponents and is a thug? Let me tell ya somethin' Putin is a mere piker compared to what USA.INC has done and continues to this day. America has no high moral ground on which to stand.

:lol:

Umm, yeah we do.

But continue your worship of an autocratic despot. It makes everything you post even more hilarious in that context.

Putin: "Whoever does not miss the Soviet Union has no heart. Whoever wants it back has no brain."

In sharp contrast to corrupted and ridiculous figures like Phrump you can see Putin on the same positions where you saw him yesterday and where you saw him 20 years ago. Surely, Putin is the US´ Number 1 thorn in their side, and it doesn´t matter for them that he always tried to befriend the USA.

Putin made Russia great again. Something our worms don´t even try.

Mr. Putin seems to be a good statesman. I read that when Soviet Union collapsed Russians spent many years with poverty and a rampant crime.
Mr. Putin became Prime Minister in 1999 and then President of Russian Federation and after a few years Russia was a great Nation again.
Of course he's not perfect and as a politician he even did some bad things but if I were Russian I would be grateful to him :)

Forum List

Back