What is your favorite eye color on the opposite gender?

Josie-Gibson1.jpg

Side note of interest....

I had a co-worker, we were talking, and in the middle of the conversation, her eyes changed from Green, to Blue. And it happened really fast.

I was so shocked by this that I actually stepped back and froze.

She looked at me oddly "What?"

And then "Oh... did my eyes change color?"

And she said this so matter-of-fact like, that I have to assume this had happened many times past.

I had never seen that before, and never since then.

LOL, Morty, I really like your topics for they offer me a healthy release from the hard news of the day.

It is said that physical and emotional opposites attract and intellectually speaking like attracts like. Of course, we all know exceptions but with that statement in mind ( which I have found most to be true ) I prefer blue eyes.

However, the love of my life had hazel eyes and blonde hair. It was the shape of his eyes that rocked the chemistry. I like the look of heavy upper lids. :113:

I think most females but also males prefer lighter eyes on their partners. blue, green, hazel or yellow (light brown/amber). I think rarerly someone likes really dark eyes.

Some of the females where do you rank me? Probably not high because my eyes are really very dark.

Forum List

Back