What is your favorite Alocholic beverage?

I think alcohol is a depressant though, not much of a stimulant. I think it becomes a stimulant when you have too much though!

It's only a depressant if you drink too much, if you drink more than your body can handle this is when the depressant effect occurs and also it depends if you are already feeling depressed and you are drinking to boost yourself which is the worst thing to do because the booze only enhances how you are feeling, result you feel more depressed.

Alcohol in moderation ie. a few glasses of something is a relaxant as opposed to a depressant.

WTF Chris that video, not everyone goes full Amy fucking Winehouse after a few glasses of booze :rolleyes-41:

Alcohol is classified as a depressant. Google it.

The video was supposed to be funny. Don't be so goddamn sensitive! I'll slap you silly!

Okay I Google it and read the whole thing, it basically says in shorter form exactly what I just posted:

View attachment 161352

View attachment 161351

It is classified as a depressant, and not a stimulant. But whatever. If it is so important to you to defend your alcoholism, then whatevs. :2up:

"If it is so important to you to defend your alcoholism,"

You need to get laid BADLY Chris, this Chris Okay One Minute Chris Psycho Bitch The Next Minute you are pulling on too many people, you started shit in TWO Introduction threads within TWO days last week with different people for NO apparent reason.

Do NOT start your Schizo shit with me, you are picking the wrong one, I take crap off NOBODY.

Accusing people of being alcoholics when they limit themselves to two or three Martinis is NOT funny, there are alcoholics out there and thats a serious disease and like suicide it is NOT something to laugh about.

Oh? And what are you going to do about it? Nothing, that's what. Lol!

You seem to be offended by my views of alcohol. Too fuckin' bad, I say. :D

My father died from alcoholism (cirrhosis of the liver). I know ALL about alcoholics.

I drink on occasion, maybe one or two is all. I don't like the way alcohol makes me feel.

The video was supposed to be funny. Don't be so goddamn sensitive! I'll slap you silly!

You are not about to have one of your um turns are you Chris? You are wanting to start arguing for no apparent reason again.

I'm not arguing with anyone. I said I don't like the way alcohol makes me feel so I rarely drink.

"I said I don't like the way alcohol makes me feel so I rarely drink."

Okay thats good, nobody is forcing you to drink alcohol.

The OP asked what is your favorite alcoholic beverage. I was replying to the thread. Never said anyone was forcing me to drink alcohol. I don't get why you are getting so defensive about it. Maybe you've had a few too many. :D Lol!

Incorrectemundo.

The OP asks: "What is your favorite Alocholic beverage?"

I named mine. Mud Slides, Cosmos, Jolly Ranchers but I don't like to get drunk.

I drink on occasion, maybe one or two is all. I don't like the way alcohol makes me feel.

You are not about to have one of your um turns are you Chris? You are wanting to start arguing for no apparent reason again.

I'm not arguing with anyone. I said I don't like the way alcohol makes me feel so I rarely drink.

The OP asked what is your favorite alcoholic beverage. I was replying to the thread. Never said anyone was forcing me to drink alcohol. I don't get why you are getting so defensive about it. Maybe you've had a few too many. :D Lol!

Incorrectemundo.

One too many, huh?

You are derailing this thread now, ThatDude30 started this thread for it to be a friendly thread, why must you RUIN EVERY THREAD you shit in these days.

Chris just go out and get a man and have a good dirty fuck and you'll feel better.

I feel fine, thanks. That's why I don't need the alcohol. :D I try to avoid crutches.

Have I told anyone they were wrong or bad for indulging? No I did not. I simply stated that it is not my scene. I am straight edge pretty much.

Good for you. I stopped drinking in 2003, and I haven't had a drop of alcohol since. I don't need it or miss it, and in fact it's the second best decision I ever made. :)

It's only a depressant if you drink too much, if you drink more than your body can handle this is when the depressant effect occurs and also it depends if you are already feeling depressed and you are drinking to boost yourself which is the worst thing to do because the booze only enhances how you are feeling, result you feel more depressed.

Alcohol in moderation ie. a few glasses of something is a relaxant as opposed to a depressant.

WTF Chris that video, not everyone goes full Amy fucking Winehouse after a few glasses of booze :rolleyes-41:

Okay I Google it and read the whole thing, it basically says in shorter form exactly what I just posted:

View attachment 161352

View attachment 161351

It is classified as a depressant, and not a stimulant. But whatever. If it is so important to you to defend your alcoholism, then whatevs. :2up:

You need to get laid BADLY Chris, this Chris Okay One Minute Chris Psycho Bitch The Next Minute you are pulling on too many people, you started shit in TWO Introduction threads within TWO days last week with different people for NO apparent reason.

Do NOT start your Schizo shit with me, you are picking the wrong one, I take crap off NOBODY.

Accusing people of being alcoholics when they limit themselves to two or three Martinis is NOT funny, there are alcoholics out there and thats a serious disease and like suicide it is NOT something to laugh about.

My father died from alcoholism (cirrhosis of the liver). I know ALL about alcoholics.

Chris I am putting you on Ignore for the time being, until a time when people tell me that you don't have these random flip outs.

I do not like getting into prolonged arguing and bitch slapping with people, it's boring.

Incorrectemundo.

Oh, Alocholic. I just noticed that. Lol! Alcochocoholic. If anything, I am a chocolateholic and a shoppingoholic.

View attachment 161352

View attachment 161351

Chris I am putting you on Ignore for the time being, until a time when people tell me that you don't have these random flip outs.

I do not like getting into prolonged arguing and bitch slapping with people, it's boring.

You couldn't bitch slap anyone.

You are derailing this thread now, ThatDude30 started this thread for it to be a friendly thread, why must you RUIN EVERY THREAD you shit in these days.

Chris just go out and get a man and have a good dirty fuck and you'll feel better.

What kind of way is this to speak to anyone? And you call yourself a lady? :anj_stfu: bitch.

I don't usually drink. Once in a while I do, but never regularly. I don't really care for alcoholic beverages. I don't like being drunk and out of control. Not a good thing.

"I don't like being drunk and out of control."

You do not have to get drunk, I do not get drunk, two perhaps three Martini's and that's me, it's vulgar when wimmens get drunk.

The art of drinking is to not get drunk, alcohol should be a pleasurable stimulant and not something where you get smashed and wake up with your head down the toilet and feeling like you want to just die.

You don’t need alcohol for that.

A strawberry daiquiri.:banana:

strawberry-daiquiri.jpg

Love those!

Have I told anyone they were wrong or bad for indulging? No I did not. I simply stated that it is not my scene. I am straight edge pretty much.

Good for you. I stopped drinking in 2003, and I haven't had a drop of alcohol since. I don't need it or miss it, and in fact it's the second best decision I ever made. :)

I can't claim that I never touch it. I do have a few drops on occasion, but not very often. :)

I can't claim that I never touch it. I do have a few drops on occasion, but not very often. :)

I would've done that too, but since I'm a lightweight, even one or two drinks can get me buzzed... and without getting into the whole (long) story, it was a decision I made that was between me and God. But like you said earlier, I don't judge others when it comes to this because we're all different and we all have different life experiences.

Well, I don't drink anymore but when I did drink I'd have one of those Malibu and pineapple mixers. They were good.

Everclear.

19i0 proof

By itself near lethal but.....

Best when combined with very interesting ingredients to make the perfect

Bering Ball Cock (orange Curacao, lime juice, plain malt and lots of Everclear.

Blended with ice to make a NEAR-lethal "slushy". Rules used to say that if
you could drink TWO and walk back to bar with two empties all the rest you
could drink were free for the night. No fair switching to "Duck Farts".

Mine, too. I understand where you're coming from. That man drank a half gallon of vodka a day. Not counting a half case of cheap beer.

Forum List

Back