What is wrong with being gay exactly?

Gay men can adopt or use a surrogate. I gave birth to three babies for a gay male couple. Lesbians can also adopt or go to a sperm bank. No god, no sex with a member of the opposite gender needed.

The rest of your post is religious claptrap that has nothing to do with civil marriage.
You're their mother. No matter what perverted "family" scheme you Leftists come up with, every baby has just one mother and one father.

Even if you do a swirl.

No, I'm not their mother. I was their oven. Wasn't my egg. They used a donor egg and their sperm. I think the twins had two different fathers. :lol:

That doesn't change the fact you're their mother. You all carry on with this freak show trying to change what can't be changed, that children are made with one man and one woman. The only difference is that children will grow up confused as to who their parents really are. They are independent human beings and will eventually make up their own minds. Surrogate eggs and semen swirls can't change the basic structure of the family.

Why would they grow up confused?

Children born from artificial insemination don't grow up 'confused' who their 'real' parents are. Children born of surrogacy don't grow up confused who their 'real' parents are.

Thousands of children are adopted every year- for the most part children abandoned by their biological parents- the people who adopt them are their 'real' parents- the ones who care enough to step up and be parents.
You're wrong. Many kids who grew up in adopted homes seek out their biological parents, even if they were given a wonderful upbringing. This will be especially true when they are deliberately conceived to be put in a situation where they are deprived of a mother or a father and they see their friends who have both.

We're going to start seeing kids raised by faggots murdering their "parents" in their sleep. As far as I'm concerned, they are innocent of any wrongdoing.

You perverts got it coming to you.
You're ridiculous.

Gay men can adopt or use a surrogate. I gave birth to three babies for a gay male couple. Lesbians can also adopt or go to a sperm bank. No god, no sex with a member of the opposite gender needed.

The rest of your post is religious claptrap that has nothing to do with civil marriage.
You're their mother. No matter what perverted "family" scheme you Leftists come up with, every baby has just one mother and one father.

Even if you do a swirl.

No, I'm not their mother. I was their oven. Wasn't my egg. They used a donor egg and their sperm. I think the twins had two different fathers. :lol:

That doesn't change the fact you're their mother. You all carry on with this freak show trying to change what can't be changed, that children are made with one man and one woman. The only difference is that children will grow up confused as to who their parents really are. They are independent human beings and will eventually make up their own minds. Surrogate eggs and semen swirls can't change the basic structure of the family.

I won't even blink when these kids start killing their creepy, queer "parents" in their sleep.

Wow......just when I thought you religion debasing bastards couldn't get any sicker- you go and exceed my expectations.

You are one sick POS

Wow......just when I thought you religion debasing bastards couldn't get any sicker- you go and exceed my expectations.

You are one sick POS

Even if you do a swirl.

Children born from artificial insemination don't grow up 'confused' who their 'real' parents are. Children born of surrogacy don't grow up confused who their 'real' parents are.

Thousands of children are adopted every year- for the most part children abandoned by their biological parents- the people who adopt them are their 'real' parents- the ones who care enough to step up and be parents.

We're going to start seeing kids raised by faggots murdering their "parents" in their sleep. As far as I'm concerned, they are innocent of any wrongdoing.

Now you are calling for children to murder their parents.

How 'Christ' like of you.

You are a sick POS.

And you are lying again.

Not lying by saying the CDC tracks diseases- because it does- lying because you know that the CDC does not consider gays to be a disease
you just contradicted yourself, liar

And you are lying again.

Not lying by saying the CDC tracks diseases- because it does- lying because you know that the CDC does not consider gays to be a disease

"What is wrong with being gay exactly?"

Your asshole isn't designed to receive dicks. Sucking another man's dick is sick. Gays are disgusting.

Women that think it is natural to stick their tongues in another woman's pussy are mentally defective.

There is NOTHING natural about homosexuality.

Is that clear enough?

nothing is wrong with being gay or lesbian

nothing at all ...ok?

I have great friends of that inclination ...but they do not...and they would not dare ,,,,

force feed the rest of us with their ideas,

that's why I think don't ask don't tell

was the best

why did they stop it??????????

it was the best!!!!

"What is wrong with being gay exactly?"

Your asshole isn't designed to receive dicks. Sucking another man's dick is sick. Gays are disgusting.

Women that think it is natural to stick their tongues in another woman's pussy are mentally defective.

There is NOTHING natural about homosexuality.

Is that clear enough?

So you find it icky.

And you like big fonts.

Compensation issues?

nothing is wrong with being gay or lesbian

nothing at all ...ok?

I have great friends of that inclination ...but they do not...and they would not dare ,,,,

force feed the rest of us with their ideas,

which ideas are those?

A desire to be treated equal?

How horrible.

And where and how they end up is something GOD will hold you accountable for.
Can't wait to see what god says to you about you speaking for him.
What kind of speaking for GOD? I read His Word. I don't make up excuses such as "God made me this way, therefore I'm ok and you're ok..." Where exactly is that found in the Bible? "It's Constitutional! The Supreme Court Justices say it's OK" Let's face the simple fact, that if you don't go to heaven you will be waiting a very long time.
Let me get this straight. You are saying you read gods word, you are the way you are because you are following gods word, yet you say you don't make up excuses such as "God made you this way, therefore you're ok and I'm ok." Uhmm... please make up your mind either you believe in god, and you believe god made you this way.. or you don't.
It doesn't seem as though you can either read or write. Did God make you that way or are you lazy? Irony!
Huh? What did I say that was incorrect? Are you now saying you don't read gods word? Are you saying you are not the way you are because you follow gods word? Are you saying god did not make you? Are you saying your not ok? Are you saying no one is ok? Are you now saying you don't believe in god?

Me lazy? I suppose a bit.
"-----read God's words?"
"---follow God's word?"
"---God didn't make you?"
"---you're not ok?
"---believe in God?"

A "gay" man can likely have a child if he marries a person of the opposite sex. No one is stopping that. A sexually deviant person will never be truly happy no matter what some in a society choose to label such activity. And it isn't productive for society to promote deviant sexuality for the sake of being deviant. The only solidly rational for encouraging marriage is to foster well adjusted children. And as you say IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR 2 GAY MEN TO BE ADAM & EVE.

Even if you do a swirl.

Yes it does you moron. I'm not their mother. I was their surrogate. There was NO, let me repeat, ZERO genetic material of MINE in any of the three surrogate children. I was what is referred to as a gestational surrogate. Romeny's son and his wife used one. Look it the fuck up.

Our children aren't confused in the least. See, we have these things called "conversations" with them. Try it sometime.

Even if you do a swirl.

You're wrong. Many kids who grew up in adopted homes seek out their biological parents, even if they were given a wonderful upbringing. This will be especially true when they are deliberately conceived to be put in a situation where they are deprived of a mother or a father and they see their friends who have both.

Do you really consider yourself a Christian? Really? I think Jesus would disagree...at least the guy I read about. Did you get a different bible than the rest of us?

What you seem to wish is for everyone who disagrees with you to remain silent.

Not true. What I want is for a reasonably intelligent right winger who hates the idea of gays being married to explain to me what harm a married gay couple is doing to my heterosexual marriage. Or what harm a gay married couple is doing to society in general.

I don't think you fill the bill of a reasonably intelligent right wing poster. I think you are a zealot. And they don't think straight.

But you can try if you want to.
Homosexual influence on society is the danger. Homosexual influence on impressionable children is the danger. Homosexual disregard for thousands of years of marriage throughout the entire world is the danger. Homosexual misapplication of terms such as bias, bigot, marriage, trait, and hate is the danger. People may actually begin to believe lies instead of the truth ---- calling evil good and good evil. That is the danger. The corruption of an entire generation is the danger. Hedonism is the danger!
Yeah cause heteros are incapable of hedonistic acts. That stuff is all about the gays. Rolls eyes...
No the need for everyone to agree with them. Acceptance is not good enough.

Disagree all you want...just don't legislate your "disagreement".

Homosexual influence on society is the danger. Homosexual influence on impressionable children is the danger. Homosexual disregard for thousands of years of marriage throughout the entire world is the danger. Homosexual misapplication of terms such as bias, bigot, marriage, trait, and hate is the danger. People may actually begin to believe lies instead of the truth ---- calling evil good and good evil. That is the danger. The corruption of an entire generation is the danger. Hedonism is the danger!

Forum List

Back