What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is Up with Bill Clinton?

jwoodie

Gold Member
Reaction score
As I watched him standing behind Hillary last night, he looked slack-jawed and somewhat disoriented, almost like having early signs of dementia. Did anyone else notice this or have any information on his medical condition?

CowboyTed

Gold Member
Reaction score
As I watched him standing behind Hillary last night, he looked worn and somewhat disoriented, almost like having early signs of dementia. Did anyone else notice this or have any information on his medical condition?

Are you completely joking... The guy does interview after interview..., Is as sharp as hell... He could take the whole race in the morning...

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He was just stunned at how fuckin stupid Iowans are..

RandallFlagg

PROUD Tea Party Member
Reaction score
As I watched him standing behind Hillary last night, he looked slack-jawed and somewhat disoriented, almost like having early signs of dementia. Did anyone else notice this or have any information on his medical condition?

He has always been a mouth breather....nothing new there. He was (most likely) thinking about getting back to his mistress, you know, the one that bakes cookies for his Secret Service detail.

bendog

Platinum Member
Reaction score
He was looking at NBC's Halle Jackson and getting a woodie!

RandallFlagg

PROUD Tea Party Member
Reaction score
He was looking at NBC's Halle Jackson and getting a woodie!

That's no lie, that SOB is ALWAYS looking for his next bimbo

jon_berzerk

Platinum Member
Reaction score

latent effects of saltpeter --LOL

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He obviously was quite happy for his wife, as he should have been.

If anyone is thinking WJC is slipping, that person looks at a fool every morning in the mirror.

OP
J

jwoodie

Gold Member
Reaction score
As I watched him standing behind Hillary last night, he looked worn and somewhat disoriented, almost like having early signs of dementia. Did anyone else notice this or have any information on his medical condition?

Are you completely joking... The guy does interview after interview..., Is as sharp as hell... He could take the whole race in the morning...

Serious question; inane responses. Any others?

OP
J

jwoodie

Gold Member
Reaction score
He obviously was quite happy for his wife, as he should have been.

If anyone is thinking WJC is slipping, that person looks at a fool every morning in the mirror.

Sorry for playing the Queen of Diamonds on you...

Claudette

Diamond Member
Reaction score

He has always been a mouth breather....nothing new there. He was (most likely) thinking about getting back to his mistress, you know, the one that bakes cookies for his Secret Service detail.

Either that or he's thinking about a fine cigar.

Rustic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Too many skeletons in his closet...

Rustic

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Why don't you give him Fellatio already, nutter.
Lol

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Bill Clinton has perfected the Aw Shucks look. But behind that harmless looking face is a mind like a steel trap.

Any questions about his mental health are just wishful thinking. Wishful thinking which invariably leads to getting one's ass kicked by the Clintons.

Soggy in NOLA

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I saw Geritol, I saw Depends, I saw Polident, I saw Five Hour Energy.

Kosh

Quick Look Over There!
Reaction score
Bill Clinton has perfected the Aw Shucks look. But behind that harmless looking face is a mind like a steel trap.

Any questions about his mental health are just wishful thinking.

See how the far left will defend a womanizer and then claim they are for women's rights!

skye

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I agree too.
He didn't look healthy.

Rustic

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I agree too.
He didn't look healthy.
Too many venereal diseases??

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$280.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List