What is Up with Bill Clinton?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
As I watched him standing behind Hillary last night, he looked slack-jawed and somewhat disoriented, almost like having early signs of dementia. Did anyone else notice this or have any information on his medical condition?

As I watched him standing behind Hillary last night, he looked worn and somewhat disoriented, almost like having early signs of dementia. Did anyone else notice this or have any information on his medical condition?

Are you completely joking... The guy does interview after interview..., Is as sharp as hell... He could take the whole race in the morning...

As I watched him standing behind Hillary last night, he looked slack-jawed and somewhat disoriented, almost like having early signs of dementia. Did anyone else notice this or have any information on his medical condition?

He has always been a mouth breather....nothing new there. He was (most likely) thinking about getting back to his mistress, you know, the one that bakes cookies for his Secret Service detail.

He was looking at NBC's Halle Jackson and getting a woodie!

He was looking at NBC's Halle Jackson and getting a woodie!

That's no lie, that SOB is ALWAYS looking for his next bimbo

latent effects of saltpeter --LOL

He obviously was quite happy for his wife, as he should have been.

If anyone is thinking WJC is slipping, that person looks at a fool every morning in the mirror.

As I watched him standing behind Hillary last night, he looked worn and somewhat disoriented, almost like having early signs of dementia. Did anyone else notice this or have any information on his medical condition?

Are you completely joking... The guy does interview after interview..., Is as sharp as hell... He could take the whole race in the morning...

Serious question; inane responses. Any others?

He obviously was quite happy for his wife, as he should have been.

If anyone is thinking WJC is slipping, that person looks at a fool every morning in the mirror.

Sorry for playing the Queen of Diamonds on you...

He has always been a mouth breather....nothing new there. He was (most likely) thinking about getting back to his mistress, you know, the one that bakes cookies for his Secret Service detail.

Either that or he's thinking about a fine cigar.

Too many skeletons in his closet...

Why don't you give him Fellatio already, nutter.
Lol

Bill Clinton has perfected the Aw Shucks look. But behind that harmless looking face is a mind like a steel trap.

Any questions about his mental health are just wishful thinking. Wishful thinking which invariably leads to getting one's ass kicked by the Clintons.

Bill Clinton has perfected the Aw Shucks look. But behind that harmless looking face is a mind like a steel trap.

Any questions about his mental health are just wishful thinking.

See how the far left will defend a womanizer and then claim they are for women's rights!

I agree too.
He didn't look healthy.

I agree too.
He didn't look healthy.
Too many venereal diseases??

Forum List

Back