What is Up with Bill Clinton?

As I watched him standing behind Hillary last night, he looked slack-jawed and somewhat disoriented, almost like having early signs of dementia. Did anyone else notice this or have any information on his medical condition?

I agree too.
He didn't look healthy.

Guess all that Tom-catting is finally getting to him. Who knows? AIDS, hep C, the clap, crabs, who knows?

As I watched him standing behind Hillary last night, he looked slack-jawed and somewhat disoriented, almost like having early signs of dementia. Did anyone else notice this or have any information on his medical condition?

I agree too.
He didn't look healthy.
Too many venereal diseases??

I don't know ...not venereal , more like in is head...his mind....who knows what is his affliction :dunno:

Bill Clinton has perfected the Aw Shucks look. But behind that harmless looking face is a mind like a steel trap.

Any questions about his mental health are just wishful thinking. Wishful thinking which invariably leads to getting one's ass kicked by the Clintons.

More like an Aw I think I just shit myself look......

I agree too.
He didn't look healthy.
Too many venereal diseases??

I don't know ...not venereal , more like in is head...his mind....who knows what is his affliction :dunno:

Didn't Al Capone die in prison after Gonorrhea rotted his brain?

Bill Clinton has perfected the Aw Shucks look. But behind that harmless looking face is a mind like a steel trap.

Any questions about his mental health are just wishful thinking. Wishful thinking which invariably leads to getting one's ass kicked by the Clintons.

Bill Clinton is the same age as Trump.

Bill Clinton is the same age as Trump.

I wouldnt want that to get out if I was Bill.....just sayin.

Without the two-term amendment, Bill would be running for his seventh consecutive term in office.

Never, ever underestimate him.

Forum List

Back