What is Trump so afraid of?

He is obviously petrified that documents may be made public that tie him firmly to the January 6th Insurrection that he approved and blessed (Go home, we love you, you're very special, remember this day forever.)

If, as he and his Cult members claim, he is innocent of any wrong doing, he should welcome the release of documents that would show his innocence. Common sense tells us that he has a lot to hide! Bigly!!!
He and his group are doing everything they can to appear to be guilty. Of something, who the hell knows what.

That doesn't mean they are, but holy crap.

He is obviously petrified that documents may be made public that tie him firmly to the January 6th Insurrection that he approved and blessed (Go home, we love you, you're very special, remember this day forever.)

If, as he and his Cult members claim, he is innocent of any wrong doing, he should welcome the release of documents that would show his innocence. Common sense tells us that he has a lot to hide! Bigly!!!

5q0qd2.jpg

I've gathered the Constitution requires Congress (not just "the dems") to investigate such attacks in order to prevent them from happening in the future.
An investigation implies that you are trying to find the unbiased truth of the matter and wherever the evidence takes you is the outcome whether or not it agrees with your own stance. The dems have not hidden the fact that they hate Trump and are desperate to see him never run for office again. The fact that the ones doing the investigation have an interest in making sure Trump doesn't ever see political office again means it's not actually an investigation. It's more of a, we already know what we want, we just have to find a way to get from here to there.

I wish I could believe they are trying to really get to the bottom of it, unfortunately, I just do not think they would be able to actually admit if they actually didn't find any evidence. I just don't think there is any circumstance where the dems ever say they were wrong, even if they are.

My hunch is, this goes to doj, and they convict Trump, but in the interest of not seeing a former president in prison, they will commute his sentence and just be satisfied with Trump being disqualified from ever holding office. That's where I think this goes.

"What is Trump so afraid of"? Like every other citizen he is afraid of the abuses of the Biden administration. Biden isn't afraid because he can't remember what to be afraid of.

you will never lose your fear of trump anything pro usa scares hell out of you

Forum List

Back