What is Trump so afraid of?

I've no idea, up til now it's all been accusations and speculations, but in releasing documents, you can selectively release documents with improper context and make anyone look guilty. I'm all for releasing the documents, as long as we can be 100% sure that ALL of them are released, not just the ones the left wants you to see.

Release them all and let the chips fall where they may. If someone is found guilty, then they should face consequence.
I understand there's also a defense tactic called document dumping. Do you have any idea how many documents "ALL of them" could amount to?

I see it as a matter of Trump's lawyer(s?) providing the documents requested. No reason they can't defend him with the same documents or introduce more if they like. That's up to them.

Last edited:
I understand there's also a defense tactic called document dumping. Do you have any idea how many documents "ALL of them" could amount to?

I see it as a matter of Trump's lawyer(s?) providing the documents requested. No reason they can't defend him with the same documents or introduce more if they like. That's up to them.
Funny Obama's documents show the spying on Trump and Obama's knowledge of it. Nothing happened to him.

He's afraid of exposure. Then everyone will know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that he's a whiney little bitch loser who lies like a cheap rug because he's such a fuckin' snowflake that he can't handle the truth.

Sweetie, we knew that several years ago.

Funny how the left wants to focus on Trump and an incident that happend over nine months ago rather than the current President and the job he is doing.
Yea. It's not like conservatives talked about Hillary for a long time or anything.

I kind of figured it would be the dems requesting a certain number of those docs, and then they comb through them and release certain ones they choose to.

blackhawk
I agree. Every thread the lefty loons put up is about Trump. One would think there would be threads about the great job their boy Bidung is doing.

Oh wait. I forgot. Bidung is a walking, talking disaster. Never mind.

I kind of figured it would be the dems requesting a certain number of those docs, and then they comb through them and release certain ones they choose to.
Kinda funny that the seem to forget the FBI investigated 1/6 and found no sign that anyone at any time planned a coup.

Yet here they are with more crap about that day.

You believe this propaganda because you suck, and want to spin the blame away from your radicalized political tribe at all times.
No childish one the only one who sucks is you and those like you who want to use a one day incident from nine months ago that lasted only a few hours of which there have been no repeats of to distract from the failed policies of the fool you helped elect.

No childish one the only one who sucks is you and those like you who want to use a one day incident from nine months ago that lasted only a few hours of which there have been no repeats of to distract from the failed policies of the fool you helped elect.
You just proved my point, dumbfuck.

I've gathered the Constitution requires Congress (not just "the dems") to investigate such attacks in order to prevent them from happening in the future.

He is obviously petrified that documents may be made public that tie him firmly to the January 6th Insurrection that he approved and blessed (Go home, we love you, you're very special, remember this day forever.)

If, as he and his Cult members claim, he is innocent of any wrong doing, he should welcome the release of documents that would show his innocence. Common sense tells us that he has a lot to hide! Bigly!!!
Anybody who was planning to overthrow the government on January 6th with any commonsense would have realized that an unarmed insurrection would if successful be temporary.

Jan 6th was a rowdy mob that got carried away likely influenced and led by undercover FBI agents to provide an opportunity for liberals to make sure Trump could never run again.

Kinda funny that the seem to forget the FBI investigated 1/6 and found no sign that anyone at any time planned a coup.

Yet here they are with more crap about that day.
Well yeah, I really doubt this investigation won't end with a doj referral. There isn't any circumstance in which I see the dems walking away saying "my bad, turns out we we're wrong"...that isn't happening. This will end up moving to the doj, that was known from the outset.

Forum List

Back