What Is the Worst Prediction From Climate Scientists

Lying doesn't help.

WHAT is the "evidence" of OCEAN RISE???

Any photos of landmarks sinking?

And what is up with the IPCC's claim of "ocean rise..."

"The good news is that Antarctica is not currently contributing to sea level rise, but is taking 0.23 millimeters per year away,” Zwally said. “But this is also bad news. If the 0.27 millimeters per year of sea level rise attributed to Antarctica in the IPCC report is not really coming from Antarctica, there must be some...

SERIOUS FUDGEBAKING FRAUD ONGOING AT IPCC TO MAKE AN OCEAN "RISE" CLAIM SINCE 90% OF EARTH ICE HAS BEEN GROWING EVERY YEAR...

"The good news is that Antarctica is not currently contributing to sea level rise, but is taking 0.23 millimeters per year away,” Zwally said. “But this is also bad news. If the 0.27 millimeters per year of sea level rise attributed to Antarctica in the IPCC report is not really coming from Antarctica, there must be some...

SERIOUS FUDGEBAKING FRAUD ONGOING AT IPCC TO MAKE AN OCEAN "RISE" CLAIM SINCE 90% OF EARTH ICE HAS BEEN GROWING EVERY YEAR...

FUDGE AND FRAUD is not ONE SINGLE PHOTO....

This is a PHOTO... see any "ocean rise" in it???

Friday Funny – sea level rise is “set to flood UN headquarters as soon ...

statue of liberty then and now | A seaplane flies past the s… | Flickr

• Visual Search

Yes ding can cut and paste fudged fraud charts.

We are still asking for ONE SINGLE PHOTO of a landmark sinking, and because ding has NONE, we get more fudge charts...

I think that is what he said. It won't happen.

I appreciate the information both of you supply.

No he believes the fudged ocean "rise" claim. There is no ocean rise because there is no ongoing net ice melt because Planet Earth is NOT WARMING...

So we are currently at zero ? Meaning sea level will only go down ?

What am I missing here ???
It's been rising since the end of the last glacial period. The slope flattened out about 6,000 years ago at 3 to 4 mm/yr. If it were to triple by the end of the decade that would get my attention.

It's been rising since the end of the last glacial period

A "glacial" period where ice in North america melted while Greenland's ice sheet covered up the southern tip.

Amazing, how one continent grew ice while the other lost ice, at the same time... kinda not what the Co2 FRAUD wants people to know...

So we are currently at zero ? Meaning sea level will only go down ?

What am I missing here ???

Try to understand, that while Antarctica's glaciers and part of Greenland's are underwater at the base, if all that melted, oceans would go way higher. Antarctica has 8 million cubic miles of ice that has been growing for 40+ million years. AA is the "tallest continent" by far because the glaciers go 2 miles high.

Ocean levels are 1.0 inversely correlated with Earth ice. Melt all the ice, oceans go up. Add more ice, oceans go down.

Earth ice

90% on Antarctica
7% on Greenland

The Co2 FRAUD has a huge problem with Antarctica. They have claimed all along it is "melting" but cannot document any liquid water there. Antarctica is a continent specific ice age centered on a pole. It adds a new ice layer on top every year. And what it loses is ice that breaks off in the form of icebergs, which are STILL FROZEN... so to claim it is "melting" is pathetic and laughable.

But is it gaining or losing ice?

We went to court on that in 2007...

• The film suggests that the Antarctic ice covering is melting, the evidence was that it is in fact increasing."

and NASA reaffirmed...

So if 90% of Earth ice is in one place and that is growing ice, are ocean levels rising??

NO!!!

It's been rising since the end of the last glacial period. The slope flattened out about 6,000 years ago at 3 to 4 mm/yr. If it were to triple by the end of the decade that would get my attention.

I didn't ask the question to well. My apologies.

The chart in post #29 would seem to indicate that we, currently, are high as we have ever been (with one exception) in the last 775K years. This assumes that the negative numbers mean lower oceans levels.

In doing a little research, the last time they thought we were ice free was about 2.6 million years ago. Is that correct ?

Try to understand, that while Antarctica's glaciers and part of Greenland's are underwater at the base, if all that melted, oceans would go way higher. Antarctica has 8 million cubic miles of ice that has been growing for 40+ million years. AA is the "tallest continent" by far because the glaciers go 2 miles high.

Ocean levels are 1.0 inversely correlated with Earth ice. Melt all the ice, oceans go up. Add more ice, oceans go down.

Earth ice

90% on Antarctica
7% on Greenland

The Co2 FRAUD has a huge problem with Antarctica. They have claimed all along it is "melting" but cannot document any liquid water there. Antarctica is a continent specific ice age centered on a pole. It adds a new ice layer on top every year. And what it loses is ice that breaks off in the form of icebergs, which are STILL FROZEN... so to claim it is "melting" is pathetic and laughable.

But is it gaining or losing ice?

We went to court on that in 2007...

• The film suggests that the Antarctic ice covering is melting, the evidence was that it is in fact increasing."

and NASA reaffirmed...

So if 90% of Earth ice is in one place and that is growing ice, are ocean levels rising??

NO!!!

Much appreciated.

I have not paid much attention to the alarmists claims. What are they saying ?

Much appreciated.

I have not paid much attention to the alarmists claims. What are they saying ?

They are lying... about....

ocean rise
atmospheric warming
ocean warming
Co2 causing warming
ongoing net ice melt
breakout in canes

The ONLY THING the Co2 FRAUD has that is real is warming on the surface of growing urban areas due to Urban Heat Sink Effect, that's it.

Forum List

Back