What is the relationship between politics, 300,000 tons of manure and Biden getting rid of fossil fuels?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
a quick calculation, we can estimate that each day in New York between two and four million lbs of equine excrement were "produced" every day, plus a 33 oz. of urine from each animal at least.
Horse refuse and the remains of dead horses littered the streets and provided a breeding ground for (by some estimates) billions of flies a day across the nation. These, in turn, spread diseases, elevating the problem from a nuisance to a public health crisis.
Which brings us to Biden's "I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels

They both have one thing in common... they both are a pile of crap and they both relate to fossil fuels!
What saved NYC, London, etc. from this shitty existence was gas that same fossil fuel Biden wants to get rid of.
I'm not going to enumerate all the issues that his dumb crappy remark affects other than:
FACTS... There are over 6,000 products that use petroleum... including the lubricants for the wind turbines.
How long to fill your car? less than 3 minutes with gas available at over 100,000 stations in the USA.
Staying Safe at the Pump
How long to charge your electric car batteries?
The time it takes to charge an electric car can be as little as 30 minutes or more than 12 hours.
This depends on the size of the battery and the speed of the charging point.
Think about that folks. The best electric cars all get more than 200 miles on a charge.
The average car gets about 25 miles per gallon and has 13 to 16 gallons capacity or at 14 gals ..350 miles...100,000 places to get gas!
FACTS folks... fill up your gas car in less than 3 minutes vs 30 minutes to 360 minutes, drive 350 miles before filling up again !
Oh and by the way... 1 ton of CO2 is absorbed per year by 6 mature trees
How much CO2 does a tree absorb?
and with 3 trillion trees that's 500,000,000 tons (3 trillion divided by 6 multiple by 1 ton)
How much CO2 is Biden aware of that the world puts out???
Annual CO2 emissions worldwide from 1940 to 2020
36.4 billion tons.
But Biden wants to get rid of fossil fuels!!
Horse manure in New York in 1893.. But remember this isn't the only pile of crap!
Screen Shot 2022-07-04 at 1.13.47 PM.png

a quick calculation, we can estimate that each day in New York between two and four million lbs of equine excrement were "produced" every day, plus a 33 oz. of urine from each animal at least.
Horse refuse and the remains of dead horses littered the streets and provided a breeding ground for (by some estimates) billions of flies a day across the nation. These, in turn, spread diseases, elevating the problem from a nuisance to a public health crisis.
Which brings us to Biden's "I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels

They both have one thing in common... they both are a pile of crap and they both relate to fossil fuels!
What saved NYC, London, etc. from this shitty existence was gas that same fossil fuel Biden wants to get rid of.
I'm not going to enumerate all the issues that his dumb crappy remark affects other than:
FACTS... There are over 6,000 products that use petroleum... including the lubricants for the wind turbines.
How long to fill your car? less than 3 minutes with gas available at over 100,000 stations in the USA.
Staying Safe at the Pump
How long to charge your electric car batteries?
The time it takes to charge an electric car can be as little as 30 minutes or more than 12 hours.
This depends on the size of the battery and the speed of the charging point.
Think about that folks. The best electric cars all get more than 200 miles on a charge.
The average car gets about 25 miles per gallon and has 13 to 16 gallons capacity or at 14 gals ..350 miles...100,000 places to get gas!
FACTS folks... fill up your gas car in less than 3 minutes vs 30 minutes to 360 minutes, drive 350 miles before filling up again !
Oh and by the way... 1 ton of CO2 is absorbed per year by 6 mature trees
How much CO2 does a tree absorb?
and with 3 trillion trees that's 500,000,000 tons (3 trillion divided by 6 multiple by 1 ton)
How much CO2 is Biden aware of that the world puts out???
Annual CO2 emissions worldwide from 1940 to 2020
36.4 billion tons.
But Biden wants to get rid of fossil fuels!!
Horse manure in New York in 1893.. But remember this isn't the only pile of crap!
View attachment 666064

We need to get rid of fossil fuel. Biden and his farting, shitting self

Maybe the Leftknutts can create their own country that doesn't use fossil fuel and show us how it's done.

Forum List

Back