What Is The Next Big Topic?

CherryPanda

Aug 12, 2014
Have you noticed that there’s always one big issue being discussed on every news site? I am sure you have. And I am sure, you have also noticed that after some time everybody forgets about the issue. So this year there has been Ukraine revolution, Malaysian jet and Russian invasion, then border crisis, then Ebola. After that we had Ferguson which is still on the news, but slowly turns into the next topic – police brutality and problems in general.

Did I miss anything? Feel free to add the topics.

Btw, does anyone remember how everything finished with the jet, border or Ebola?

So, what do you think is going to be the next big topic?

Have you noticed that there’s always one big issue being discussed on every news site? I am sure you have. And I am sure, you have also noticed that after some time everybody forgets about the issue. So this year there has been Ukraine revolution, Malaysian jet and Russian invasion, then border crisis, then Ebola. After that we had Ferguson which is still on the news, but slowly turns into the next topic – police brutality and problems in general.

Btw, does anyone remember how everything finished with the jet, border or Ebola?

I'd rather forget them than remember them.

I'd rather forget them than remember them.

Whoso stoppeth his ears at the cry of the poor, he also shall cry himself, but shall not be heard.

Economic implosion of Russia.

The media is playing us. They need outrage fear and drama to keep people reading and viewing. ..bc that sells commercials. And thats how they make a payroll.

Basically. ...media members paychecks are directly tied to our level of panic and anger. Both go up and down together.

Putting an end to slavery and human trafficking!
Then you'll have to have an "honest conversation" about how the LIBs are fucking 'playing' the negros. AKA Habituating them to be nothing more than slaves who are too shit scared of losing the 'free shit' so they stay on the LIB plantation. But these slaves didn't turn out for the LIBs in the midterm. So BOBO retaliates and legalizes 5 million Hispanics (soon to be LIB voters) to replace the negro vote in so doing basically removes any hope for any negro to get one of those scarce 'McJobs'.
The fucking hilarious joke on the negroes is the negro talking heads like Sharpton have their heads so far up BOBO's ass they pretend the 5 million newly minted Hispanic green card holders are actually "one of President Obama's greatest achievements". "Hello in there! Anyone seen Valeri Jarrod?"
As far as the "human trafficking" it's best to address that question to the fucking Tree Dweller gang-bangers who are pimping out thousands of their eleven year old cousins who are already crack-whores thanks to the gang-bangers. You'll NEVER hear Sharpton have a "conversation" about this fact in every inner city in the country.

That The Interview will be released in Christmas Day after all.

Forum List

Back