What is the logic of the travel ban?

If it's "only policymaking illogic" why is the left so hysterical about it?

Wise people on the left and right are annoyed because the policy made:
  • contributes to the diminishment of the U.S. as a trusted world leader
  • cannot be shown to be rationally sound and likely to have any useful outcome beyond appeasing the nitwits who actively support Trump
  • will cost Americans ~$18B, and to no end.
Were Trump's ban in place on 9/11, it would have changed nothing. The WTC would have fallen, the Pentagon hit and the plane downed in PA. And we'd have known then as we do now that no national from the banned countries had a damn thing to do with it.
190 people were delayed a couple of hours while trying to enter the US.

The left and their faux outrage hysterics.

And why do people scream about ti being unconstitutional? Can someone elaborate on that?

The fifth amendment's due process clause is violated. And don't even attempt the argument that the fifth amendment does not apply. It starts out with no PERSON. Which clearly shows that the Trump administration is totally out of their element, they don't even have a fundamental understanding of the Constitution.
Typical leftist, thinks the US Constitution applies to everyone in the world.

And why do people scream about ti being unconstitutional? Can someone elaborate on that?

The fifth amendment's due process clause is violated. And don't even attempt the argument that the fifth amendment does not apply. It starts out with no PERSON. Which clearly shows that the Trump administration is totally out of their element, they don't even have a fundamental understanding of the Constitution.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness
:spinner:Banning terrorists from entering America violates their US Constitutional Rights! :spinner:

This is meant to ban those countries who cant line Trumps pockets. Sheeit, all the money he can make is worth the risk of a few more American lives. #AmericaFirst
or:

the PEOPLE elected Trump to limit foreigners who flood our nation illegally and immigrants who produce threats to our nation....

AND

Trump sees threats from nations that never attacked us but doesnt protect us from people who threaten and attack us.

Way to go!
what country threatened us that we aren't paying attention to. Shit obummer gave 140 million to Iran that would like nothing better than to blow us away. what kind of funny koolaid you been drinking?

wasn't that a speech for the United States? Where does the world fit into that exactly at the end of the civil war?

wasn't that a speech for the United States? Where does the world fit into that exactly at the end of the civil war?

If you don't know where that came from I can't help you.

It's all a song and a dance....political posturing frosting.

It extends the 2 year process to get a visa to come here, to 2 years and 4 months.....

WOW!

Whoop dee do! That made us safer than we already were by leaps and bounds, right?

NOT!

It hurt us, it hurt us in Iraq where we work with natives to defeat terrorists, and rely on interpreters, and on the World stage.
It hurts who that 190 people were delayed a couple of hours when trying to enter America?
I don't know but Chuck Schumer couldn't handle it. Wow a senator that can't hold it together. Isn't he the minority leader? what a baby in that role. I'd like to ask him why he didn't cry for the 14 dead in San Bernardino?

So you're saying it didn't come from someone in the US? We have a constitution that protects us from evil that comes from other countries. It's why we had wars in the past. So, I'm lost at the point of Martin Luther King's speech.

It's all a song and a dance....political posturing frosting.

It extends the 2 year process to get a visa to come here, to 2 years and 4 months.....

WOW!

Whoop dee do! That made us safer than we already were by leaps and bounds, right?

NOT!

It hurt us, it hurt us in Iraq where we work with natives to defeat terrorists, and rely on interpreters, and on the World stage.
It hurts who that 190 people were delayed a couple of hours when trying to enter America?
I don't know but Chuck Schumer couldn't handle it. Wow a senator that can't hold it together. Isn't he the minority leader? what a baby in that role. I'd like to ask him why he didn't cry for the 14 dead in San Bernardino?
maybe he did cry....

exactly how did Trump's delay, help anyone in san bernadino become safer? Pres Trump excluded the country the female terrorist was from,

from the ban... :rolleyes:

So you're saying it didn't come from someone in the US? We have a constitution that protects us from evil that comes from other countries. It's why we had wars in the past. So, I'm lost at the point of Martin Luther King's speech.

That came from the Declaration of Independence.

Wow, i mean just, "wow".

That came from the Declaration of Independence.

Wow, i mean just, "wow".
Dufus thinks Bin Laden had Constitutional Rights.

If it's "only policymaking illogic" why is the left so hysterical about it?

Wise people on the left and right are annoyed because the policy made:
  • contributes to the diminishment of the U.S. as a trusted world leader
  • cannot be shown to be rationally sound and likely to have any useful outcome beyond appeasing the nitwits who actively support Trump
  • will cost Americans ~$18B, and to no end.
Were Trump's ban in place on 9/11, it would have changed nothing. The WTC would have fallen, the Pentagon hit and the plane downed in PA. And we'd have known then as we do now that no national from the banned countries had a damn thing to do with it.
190 people were delayed a couple of hours while trying to enter the US.

The left and their faux outrage hysterics.

You may see fit to limit your assessment of the ban's impact to 190 people. I don't. Click the link I provided. Read.

Forum List

Back