What is the difference between Americans proud to be American and those that hate America....Knowledge!

You'll need a lot more than memes, Ruby....

I'm where your Articles of Faith come to die.
But of course you don't? Frankly dummies like you show your ignorance and intelligence by almost never substantiating your comments.
Primarily because you are so lacking in scholarship you don't know people find people like you totally uninformed.

True dummies like you have NO idea the net believability that this super dummy generates especially with truly uninformed like you!

Biden's guarantee that as a government and state policies have been enacted to reduce demand?” ..
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

Or this truly dumb comment..."I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

And because truly dumb believers in Biden as you because you are so grossly uninformed... TODAY
“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f–k things up,” as his onetime boss, President Barack Obama, reportedly put it.

The Post combed through White House transcripts to identify scores of instances in which President Biden’s chronic case of foot-in-mouth confused us, bemused us, and nearly set off international incidents. Here are 33 of his most memorable gaffes — so far.

But of course you don't? Frankly dummies like you show your ignorance and intelligence by almost never substantiating your comments.
Primarily because you are so lacking in scholarship you don't know people find people like you totally uninformed.

True dummies like you have NO idea the net believability that this super dummy generates especially with truly uninformed like you!

Biden's guarantee that as a government and state policies have been enacted to reduce demand?” ..
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

Or this truly dumb comment..."I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

And because truly dumb believers in Biden as you because you are so grossly uninformed... TODAY
“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f–k things up,” as his onetime boss, President Barack Obama, reportedly put it.

The Post combed through White House transcripts to identify scores of instances in which President Biden’s chronic case of foot-in-mouth confused us, bemused us, and nearly set off international incidents. Here are 33 of his most memorable gaffes — so far.

Notice how every item in your post is trivial trash.

Ask me why.

Notice how every item in your post is trivial trash.

Ask me why.
Please provide why Biden's guarantee to "rid fossil fuels" and "surge by illegals to the border" ... are trivial... WITH PROOF NOT your unintelligent unsupported
opinions! Give me links like I did. That is TRIVIAL? That encouraging millions of illegals to surge to the border?

By the way here is a photo because evidently to people of your semi-moronic intelligence have to see pictures!
Screen Shot 2023-08-03 at 10.23.13 AM.png
"

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-08-03 at 10.23.13 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-08-03 at 10.23.13 AM.png
    297.3 KB · Views: 4
Please provide why Biden's guarantee to "rid fossil fuels" and "surge by illegals to the border" ... are trivial... WITH PROOF NOT your unintelligent unsupported
opinions! Give me links like I did. That is TRIVIAL? That encouraging millions of illegals to surge to the border?

By the way here is a photo because evidently to people of your semi-moronic intelligence have to see pictures!
View attachment 810867"
US Energy production is UP.

US Energy production is UP.
Prove it!

Prove it with LINKS as I've done!! Geez you are one lazy dumb Democrat... wait that's the typical Democrat description!

US Oil Production Enters the Slow Lane With No Exit in Sight

There are three reasons for the decelerating production:
  1. declining productivity of wells,
  2. the conservative investment strategy of producers amid a shift in focus to capital discipline,
  3. and the rising cost of oilfield services. Mar 14, 2023
Dummies like you have no idea about this FACT that is attributed to the dummy's comment:

"Oil companies are having a harder time finding finance as questions about climate and future oil demand increase. ." Increasing questions around the future of oil demand are making it harder and harder for oil companies to secure financing from banks and other large investors for drilling projects.
As governments move to reduce greenhouse gas emissions through the expansion of electric vehicles, some financial institutions are becoming wary about investing in oil projects that take years to develop when demand could be substantially lower once production begins.
As a result, the cost of securing capital through loans and selling stock is expected to double for oil companies in the years ahead, making projects more expensive and less desirable to investors, said Jim Burkhard, head of oil markets research at S&P Global. The investment threshold for investing in new oil is higher today, he said.
And in the meantime gas prices continue to go UP!
OilProductBidenVsTrump.png
oilproductDown080323.png

oilproductDown080323.png

Prove it!

Prove it with LINKS as I've done!! Geez you are one lazy dumb Democrat... wait that's the typical Democrat description!

US Oil Production Enters the Slow Lane With No Exit in Sight

There are three reasons for the decelerating production:
  1. declining productivity of wells,
  2. the conservative investment strategy of producers amid a shift in focus to capital discipline,
  3. and the rising cost of oilfield services. Mar 14, 2023
Dummies like you have no idea about this FACT that is attributed to the dummy's comment:

"Oil companies are having a harder time finding finance as questions about climate and future oil demand increase. ." Increasing questions around the future of oil demand are making it harder and harder for oil companies to secure financing from banks and other large investors for drilling projects.
As governments move to reduce greenhouse gas emissions through the expansion of electric vehicles, some financial institutions are becoming wary about investing in oil projects that take years to develop when demand could be substantially lower once production begins.
As a result, the cost of securing capital through loans and selling stock is expected to double for oil companies in the years ahead, making projects more expensive and less desirable to investors, said Jim Burkhard, head of oil markets research at S&P Global. The investment threshold for investing in new oil is higher today, he said.
And in the meantime gas prices continue to go UP!
View attachment 810890View attachment 810889

View attachment 810889

Screenshot_20230803_131800_Chrome.jpg

As a Brit looking in on America, I noticed the proud Americans are often Right Wing, the Left Wing seem to relish in supporting government decisions/activities that erode America.

Where is the link? half assed once again.
BUT more importantly, guess what? This is production right now! Now I am hoping you are smart enough to figure out...
"Hmmm... production today is based on ...4 years ago exploration !"
FACTS: again: Federal leases on Federal land generating oil production based on 29% successful leases..
DO YOU understand??? It takes about 4 years from the time a Lease is signed by the President to production of oil!
So what ever production increases on Federal land was due NOT to obama and will definitely not come from Biden!
But of course this macroeconomics of oil leases signed = 29% of leases producing DEPENDS on the more leases signed the more OIL produced!
AND again... you don't have one iota of comprehension evidently of this time line!
Remember BIDEN guaranteed rid fossil fuels...meaning he doesn't sign leases on Federal land ! Which produces about 25% of domestic oil per this fact:
In reality, federal natural gas and oil leasing occurs both onshore and offshore.
The Truth: Oil production from federal lands and waters provides approximately 24% of total U.S. oil production.
So easy to find the facts!!!
OilleasesPresidentsign071423.png
OilProductBidenVsTrump.png

Where is the link? half assed once again.
BUT more importantly, guess what? This is production right now! Now I am hoping you are smart enough to figure out...
"Hmmm... production today is based on ...4 years ago exploration !"
FACTS: again: Federal leases on Federal land generating oil production based on 29% successful leases..
DO YOU understand??? It takes about 4 years from the time a Lease is signed by the President to production of oil!
So what ever production increases on Federal land was due NOT to obama and will definitely not come from Biden!
But of course this macroeconomics of oil leases signed = 29% of leases producing DEPENDS on the more leases signed the more OIL produced!
AND again... you don't have one iota of comprehension evidently of this time line!
Remember BIDEN guaranteed rid fossil fuels...meaning he doesn't sign leases on Federal land ! Which produces about 25% of domestic oil per this fact:
In reality, federal natural gas and oil leasing occurs both onshore and offshore.
The Truth: Oil production from federal lands and waters provides approximately 24% of total U.S. oil production.
So easy to find the facts!!!
View attachment 810912View attachment 810910
Where is the link? half assed once again
Do you not see the source clearly identified?

If not, you can be certain that you are a moron.

Do you not see the source clearly identified?

If not, you can be certain that you are a moron.
This link was no link like this link! Which doing a little Google search I found the exact link: Industrial Production: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction: Oil and Gas Extraction (NAICS = 211)
All you had was a graphic. NO LINK! THIS IS WHAT INTELLIGENT PEOPLE call substantiation:Industrial Production: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction: Oil and Gas Extraction (NAICS = 211)
Most important though was all your "link" showed production increased DUE to federal lands producing more because DUMMY more leases were signed!
FACTS not fiction or guesses!
Drilling Down on Federal Leasing Facts.
oilproductDown080323.png

Last edited:
This link was no link like this link! Which doing a little Google search I found the exact link: Industrial Production: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction: Oil and Gas Extraction (NAICS = 211)
All you had was a graphic. NO LINK! THIS IS WHAT INTELLIGENT PEOPLE call substantiation:Industrial Production: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction: Oil and Gas Extraction (NAICS = 211)
No, imbecile.

People who do this regularly access FRED.

You can customize graphs, but they won't link as adjusted....so I take a screenshot.

An even stronger connection to these attitudes is degree of contentment with one's live

Happy people appreciate the system that allowed them to be happy. Miserable people blame the system for the fact they are miserable.

An even stronger connection to these attitudes is degree of contentment with one's live

Happy people appreciate the system that allowed them to be happy. Miserable people blame the system for the fact they are miserable.
They rail a lot about "unfairness"?

No, imbecile.

People who do this regularly access FRED.

You can customize graphs, but they won't link as adjusted....so I take a screenshot.
So when I went to this web site: Federal Reserve Economic Data | FRED | St. Louis Fed
I get this... and since you are doing what people like you often do "ASSUME" that "everyone" goes to FRED... I now have to stumble through
all the "trending search terms" or "Browse Data By, or any of the dozen or so tabs! why not just send the link? Industrial Production: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction: Oil and Gas Extraction (NAICS = 211)
Or do you not know how to do that?
Screen Shot 2023-08-03 at 3.10.11 PM.png

So when I went to this web site: Federal Reserve Economic Data | FRED | St. Louis Fed
I get this... and since you are doing what people like you often do "ASSUME" that "everyone" goes to FRED... I now have to stumble through
all the "trending search terms" or "Browse Data By, or any of the dozen or so tabs! why not just send the link? Industrial Production: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction: Oil and Gas Extraction (NAICS = 211)
Or do you not know how to do that?
View attachment 810974
I just explained it to you, dumbass.

The link will only take you to the unedited graph, which goes back decades.

As an American who loves America the difference of most of my comments and those that hate America, is I provide substantiation.

Now those of you that hate America and say the following link is biased... IT IS!
Biased in that this article and the sources I and Americans that love America is that we HAVE more knowledge and substantiation.
That is the distinction and this study proves it!
A comprehensive new poll from the Media Research Center finds voters who rely on CNN and MSNBC are significantly less informed
about a host of important issues:
  • from the lack of security on the border and
  • the impact of Joe Biden’s economic policies;
  • to the financial scandals swirling around the President and his family, including suggestions his administration interceded to get his son “preferential treatment” during the tax fraud investigation of Hunter Biden.
On every issue we examined, a majority of those who reported mainly watching Fox News or Newsmax said they recalled hearing about the various news stories we polled, while never more than
50 percent of those who watched CNN and MSNBC had the same information.
Depending on the issue, the gap between the two groups averaged 23.5 percent, a huge deficit in the factual information of viewers of liberal cable news.

MRC President L. Brent Bozell III reacted: “This poll is just more evidence of the leftist media’s corrupt election interference. It’s no surprise that voters who rely on these leftist cable networks for their news are vastly less aware of Joe Biden’s multiple scandals and policy disasters. CNN and MSNBC know exactly what they’re doing, which is to bury the truth of Biden’s failures in order to save Joe Biden from himself.”

Now further proof that people that watch CNN/MSNBC and other biased news are not getting the whole story are these 2 articles.
I sincerely wish those of you that hate us Americans would at least be honest enough to recognize that.
When we have Biden who has made these statements that directly affect ALL our lives... I truly wonder if those that support Biden REALLY comprehend
what these statements did to affect ALL our lives.
For example: "I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

How many illegals, drug smugglers, cartels all took the above words and hey Biden says we should surge to the border!
Hence we have: Border Crossings 3 Times Higher Under Biden Than Trump
Under Biden reached totals of roughly 189,000 per month,
compared to an average of just under 51,000 per month during the Trump presidency.

Another Biden destruction of America:"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

The oil companies LOVED that as Chevron's CEO said...“You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.’”
Perfect excuse to raise prices ! What a dumb comment from Biden!
When Biden said the above Sep. 2019 the Average price of a gallon of gas: $2.68... in Jun 2022 under Biden $5.032/ gallon an increase of $2.35 or 187%!!

So when the BIASED MSM including CNN/MSNBC donated 96% to Hillary in 2016 and when she lost the MSM then spent 90% to Biden and during a 3 month period in 2020 ABC,CBS,NBC donated $2.6 billion in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS" free advertising
over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20) as the following study showed.
"What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29 through October 20"

View attachment 800795

Strawman argument.

We have either carried out or funded the murder of a countless number of innocent people over the years worldwide. We are still doing it today.
Where is your proof? How about this TRUTH: pknopp is a WELL KNOWN anti-American who is so 2-faced in that pknopp takes advantage of
American freedoms to make these truly exaggerated, blown out of proportion statements.
So what is ironic is this:
"But unsurprisingly, the most chilling vision was Hitler’s. In his mind, the sequel to a victorious World War II would have been World War III, followed by World War IV, and so on—until Germany had conquered the entire globe."
That people like YOU are in favor of Hitler's vision.
Tell me do you agree with ....
"Joe Biden wants a ‘new economic world order.’The president and his critics agree that the free trade era is over in Washington.
The goal is to replace the old paradigms of globalization — free trade and a reliance on markets — with a “worker-centered” trade policy that raises wages not just for Americans, but around the world.

Where is your proof? How about this TRUTH: pknopp is a WELL KNOWN anti-American who is so 2-faced in that pknopp takes advantage of
American freedoms to make these truly exaggerated, blown out of proportion statements.
So what is ironic is this:
"But unsurprisingly, the most chilling vision was Hitler’s. In his mind, the sequel to a victorious World War II would have been World War III, followed by World War IV, and so on—until Germany had conquered the entire globe."
That people like YOU are in favor of Hitler's vision.
Tell me do you agree with ....
"Joe Biden wants a ‘new economic world order.’The president and his critics agree that the free trade era is over in Washington.
The goal is to replace the old paradigms of globalization — free trade and a reliance on markets — with a “worker-centered” trade policy that raises wages not just for Americans, but around the world.

I agree with almost nothing Biden does. Biden created the mess in Ukraine which is one of the issues I am complaining about in my original statement but I support Biden?

How does that work in your mind?

Forum List

Back