What is the Crime???

Whether you believe the source or evidence is irrelevant.
In the limited sense that I’m not on that NY jury. Sure.
Thats what gets sorted out during the trial.
Wrong. It ought to have been properly addressed by the persecutors prior to trial.
Y'all were pretending like there was no crime.
There was no crime. No pretending required.
I was simply telling you what the crime was...

You still haven’t done that.
and a bit shocked that after all this time y'all didn't even know what it was.
You still don’t. Nobody does. It’s “shocking” that you pretend to know when even the persecutors still haven’t said any such thing.
Thats kinda sad
No. You’re completely pathetic and utterly lacking in any hint of credibility.

Not according to the persecutors who won’t even say that much.

He don’t “hide” anything, anyway. He recorded his payment of the scumbag Cohen’s legal fee. Paying the Ho for an NDA would be legal. NDA’s are legal.

The allegedly false filing would be a misdemeanor and beyond the stature of limitations. So your answer is wrong in any event.

The actual question is what “other” crime he intended to commit or conceal. And since he paid after the election, it couldn’t possibly have been done to violate the election laws.

Try again.
from a full year ago.. The indictment alleges that Trump falsified New York business records in order to conceal damaging information before the 2016 presidential election.

dont forget that Cohen went to jail for an illegal campaign contribution and tax charges. Do we need to go into why the hush payment was a campaign contribution?

Hey, you all were playing dumb like you didn't know what the crime was. I just told you. We can see the jurisdiction and legal code stuff play out in court... Hope I helped
Yeah, we sure will, and the repercussions of malicious prosecution as well.

I'm telling you the case the prosecution is making
No. You’re speculating.
and the crimes he is being prosecuted for.

No. You’re not. You are merely stating your interpretation of what even the persecution refuses to say.
If the evidence bores out

Bores out? You mean “pans” out?
then thats what trump will be convicted of.
What? How can the “evidence” bear out an allegation that has never been made?

Really? Thats the best you could respond with?! Grow up
It’s of far greater value than the solitaire juvenile nonsense you had just posted.

Take your own advice, you hypocritical gasbag.

Start by admitting that you don’t and can’t know what the “other” crime is because even the damn persecutors refuse to answer that crucial question.

How do you not know the crime by now?

He hide payments made to silence Stormy Daniels via a NDA violating business filing and election laws

Except there is nothing illegal about paying hush money.
It is only illegal to demand hush money.

There is nothing illegal about NonDisclosure Agreements.

Business filings do not require detailing person relationships even when they cost a lot.

Election laws for presidents are under federal jurisdiction, not state, and there were no violations anyway.

Yeah, we sure will, and the repercussions of malicious prosecution as well.
Thats fine, Trump will have the right to appeal and make a case for malicious prosecution if he wishes. But as far as this OP is concern, do you understand the crime now? Or are you going to keep twiddling your thumbs acting like you don't understand what crime Trump is being accused of committing?

Wrong, I answered it. You are either lying or being willfully ignorant.

Wrong.
You never answered it because you never specified an actual illegal act.
You just name general categories, with apply to legal things more than illegal things.

Thats fine, Trump will have the right to appeal and make a case for malicious prosecution if he wishes. But as far as this OP is concern, do you understand the crime now?
You sure don’t.
Or are you going to keep twiddling your thumbs acting like you don't understand what crime Trump is being accused of committing?

You don’t and your fake answers don’t count.

Forum List

Back