What is the connection between the Canadian Fires and climate change?

These are “historic”

Eventually everything is historic.

Combination of large fires and wind direction, coupled with atmospheric conditions in the Eastern US that concentrates the smog at ground level.

All the news channels are saying the hazardous air in the East coast is blamed on climate change.
HOW? Does climate change when 50% of the fires in Canada caused by people!
In a normal season, half of Canada's wildfires are started by lightning,
but those fires account for more than 85% of wildfire destruction.
The other half are human-caused.
In Quebec, for example, fires were sparked by lightning, but officials in Alberta have said that the cause of fires there is currently unknown

So how did "Climate Change" cause the fires?

Wildfires are not caused by climate change, they are part of Earth's natural cycles and are increasingly started by humans either intentionally or accidentally.

So again how did "Climate Change" cause the fires.
View attachment 792731

So how did Canada's "climate change" cause the Canadian fires which caused the air pollution in the USA?
Canadians are just little firestarters. They can't be trusted.

Gee and I thought ignition was affected by temp and moisture content.

Silly me… you fucking simpleton
I've started camp fires when it was extremely dry and I've started them in the rain. All that it required to start a fire are as follows:

Fuel / Oxygen / Ignition (sparks, flame, lightning, etc.). Let me know if I have to explain this a 4th time. I know you Demwits are a bit dimwitted.

OIP.3VJ3kPvfZqt-tJu9yo9GkwHaGd

OIP.MU6hVOPzqYK6Abw4_Tsl4gHaGd

OIP.7fEfbWzveRXIFCyaXJoMGQHaHa

OIP.Kd7qbZZLoE0m2uVz33cv6gHaHH

I've started camp fires when it was extremely dry and I've started them in the rain. All that it required to start a fire are as follows:

Fuel / Oxygen / Ignition (sparks, flame, lightning, etc.). Let me know if I have to explain this a 4th time. I know you Demwits are a bit dimwitted.

OIP.3VJ3kPvfZqt-tJu9yo9GkwHaGd

OIP.MU6hVOPzqYK6Abw4_Tsl4gHaGd

OIP.7fEfbWzveRXIFCyaXJoMGQHaHa

OIP.Kd7qbZZLoE0m2uVz33cv6gHaHH
So you think wet wood burns just as good as dry huh?

You’re an idiot

All the news channels are saying the hazardous air in the East coast is blamed on climate change.
In Quebec, for example, fires were sparked by lightning, but officials in Alberta have said that the cause of fires there is currently unknown

Wildfires are not caused by climate change, they are part of Earth's natural cycles and are increasingly started by humans either intentionally or accidentally.

View attachment 792731

So how did Canada's "climate change" cause the Canadian fires which caused the air pollution in the USA?
About 400 miles!

Doesn’t really matter if lighting starts them or if careless humans do.

Under the right conditions it’s gonna find an ignition source

Last edited:
These are “historic”
Not really they were worse back when we didn't know about the underbrush. We figured it out and we started to do it and cut down on the severity of them. Then came environmentalists, and here we are now. Back to horrific forest fires.

Prescribed burns ... during rainy season ... or just log the damn trees ... easy peasy ...
Or just let it burn

By the 1970s, recognition of fire’s ecological benefits had grown. Suppression, as forest managers were coming to realize, was not always necessary or desirable. Today, fire management includes a range of levels of fire suppression, from complete extinguishment to little or no intervention at all.

View attachment 792731

None.....wildfires are the result of Green Cult policies that do not allow forest management, which allows forests to get out of control so when a spark hits, they rage out of control.....

Scientists say forest management practices also play a role in more severe wildfire seasons. A long practice of fire suppression in many provinces, for example, has caused the combustible vegetation that fuels fires to build up and dry out on the forest floor.

View attachment 792731

If this was the U.S.....I would have to say the forest fires are a direct result of "White Supremacy," with a fall back to "Christian Nationalism....."

I don't know what the equivalent smears would be in Canada against the lefts political opposition.....so I can't say exactly what to blame the Canadian fires on....

So you don't think heat and moisture content is part of that equation?

When you manage your forests you make them less of an issue....when you refuse to manage your forests, those things start more fires...

I blame George Soros.

Forum List

Back