What is the byproduct of Biden's Make America Mexico Again agenda?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
The "kids in cages", "unaccompanied minors", "Dreamers", "asylum seeking refugees"......all neat labels meant to tug at the heart strings of fools...BUT what about what lies in the wake of all the feel good stuff?
Are Lefties sure they're willing to accept the byproducts?
2gd6zg.jpg

A poor class for the capitalist to exploit.

The capitalist are chomping at the bit around here and want some of age to work in their restaurants and housekeeping work. No one can get employs because they are making more money on unemployment right now. I haven't drawn unemployment since 1971 but I used to have a card I would have to take when I put an application in somewhere to have them sign that I was looking for work so I wouldn't lose it. If these capitalist get a hold of some that are of age the people sitting at home laughing and drawing unemployment will cry out their ass when the money runs out.

The "kids in cages", "unaccompanied minors", "Dreamers", "asylum seeking refugees"......all neat labels meant to tug at the heart strings of fools...BUT what about what lies in the wake of all the feel good stuff?
2gd6zg.jpg

I don't ever completely agree with you but I don't believe for one minute kids are walking from central America through Mexico and our border's, they have to be definitely bussed. And I don't care how bad in might get if I lived in a country like many of them are coming from I would never send my kids to another country without me. They apparently don't care if they'll never see their kids again. You just don't pack them up and send them for a so called better life.

There are plenty of poor American orphans that need foster homes not someone who came in illegally yesterday.

Many unaccompanied children come to the United States to reunite with family members or escape violence and poverty in their home countries, according to immigration experts.

America has always been a melting pot-
Are you really going with "We are a nation of immigrants"? Yeah sure 200 years ago when America didn't have infrastructure, big government and tax funded giveaways it was cool to just show up and get your piece of America. That's not how it is now.

2gd6zg.jpg
In Manassas Virginia, MS-13 started burning buildings that housed illegal aliens(sanctuary state) because the illegals werent paying protection money. I can just see Afrenchidiot2 house go up in flame, or would the chickenshit slave pay the thugs their money to leave his alone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back