What is the best streaming service?

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
I was with a local company that has always had spotty service, and of course it goes down Sunday morning on the first Sunday of the NFL season. I switched over to Hulu and am going to thank the local cable guys tomorrow when I turn in their little box, because Hulu is so much better. Is Hulu about the best streaming option out there? I looked at YouTube and their channel selection was awful, Hulu has thus far exceeded my expectations, but can't compare them to anyone else.

I was with a local company that has always had spotty service, and of course it goes down Sunday morning on the first Sunday of the NFL season. I switched over to Hulu and am going to thank the local cable guys tomorrow when I turn in their little box, because Hulu is so much better. Is Hulu about the best streaming option out there? I looked at YouTube and their channel selection was awful, Hulu has thus far exceeded my expectations, but can't compare them to anyone else.
If your wifi sucks, all streaming sucks.

Bad modem or the provider in general?
No, the wifi was/is fine, I'm keeping that part, what was bad was their television, it worked intermittently, and it seemed to be improving, then it goes out at 9 am this morning and they had no idea when it would be working again. I think some other company is actually in charge of their television.

I'm canceling tommorrow.

No, the wifi was/is fine, I'm keeping that part, what was bad was their television, it worked intermittently, and it seemed to be improving, then it goes out at 9 am this morning and they had no idea when it would be working again. I think some other company is actually in charge of their television.

I'm canceling tommorrow.
Good luck.

I like Hulu but I can't subscribe to it because I refuse to support Disney. And Disney owns the lions share of Hulu at 67%

I use HBO Max and with all the stuff I get with my prime membership, and free streaming apps like tubi I have more than I can watch.

WE have Direct TV. Not bad

Last edited:
You should have got a Roku.
Roku solves all of the problems of the atrocious "smart TV" interface.
First, it comes preloaded with numerous free TV choices if you don't want to pay anything.
It is three times faster at loading channels than a smart TV, you can search content across all channels at the same time also.

Forum List

Back