What is the #1 killer of Blacks?

Shit I chose not to have kids because this world is so fucked up.

I can't blame a Black woman for not wanting to bring a child into this fucked up world

But the black woman made the choice to make the baby. And then to stop her choice she kills it

So ?

People change their minds every second of every day.

The reason why there is a democrat party is the women’s vote and they change their minds like the weather without logic

That’s why liberals wants to defund the police because of pure stupidity and not thinking logically

And this why women will lose their right to vote

A logic test is coming and that will stop
Most women from voting

We should demilitarize the police.

And luckily most men aren't misogynists and actually think women have the right to vote

I can't blame a Black woman for not wanting to bring a child into this fucked up world
Good thing MLK's mom didn't feel that way.....

Someone else would have taken his place.

But go ahead and think your kid is going to be the next Ghandi if it makes you happy just don't be too disappointed when he ends up as just another average Joe

Someone else would have taken his place
That's a fallacy you libs tell each other to convince you all that you are not aborting greatness....if MLK's were a dime a dozen we wouldn't have streets named for him....the cure for cancer may have already been aborted....

And luckily most men aren't misogynists and actually think women have the right to vote
There's a vicious brotherhood at play here. If you're a man and not a misogynist, the mostly male police force is fucking your wife or girlfriend on the beat and making plans to put you in prison. Are you blind to the facts?
And if you are a misogynist, then you're a faggot and they're gathering a posse comitatus to pursue a lynching outside of the official justice system.

That's a fallacy you libs tell each other to convince you all that you are not aborting greatness....if MLK's were a dime a dozen we wouldn't have streets named for him....the cure for cancer may have already been aborted....

Wow you people make me laugh.

I get called a Trumpster one day and a liberal the next.

Tell me are you that intellectually challenged that you need to pigeonhole everyone into just 2 categories?

And to think that MLK was a one off and that there was no one else who could have done what he did is flat out stupid.

And since you don't understand what I post I'll tell you that I don't care if Black women have abortions because I think anyone who wants to bring children into the fucked up world are daft.

Tell me are you that intellectually challenged that you need to pigeonhole everyone into just 2 categories?

And to think that MLK was a one off and that there was no one else who could have done what he did is flat out stupid.

And since you don't understand what I post I'll tell you that I don't care if Black women have abortions because I think anyone who wants to bring children into the fucked up world are daft.
You come here freely...its your decision to post here....if you leave a solidly liberal post you are a liberal for the sake of discussion...plus why is it always liberals that have an issue with being called a liberal....what does that say about them?....

You come here freely...its your decision to post here....if you leave a solidly liberal post you are a liberal for the sake of discussion...plus why is it always liberals that have an issue with being called a liberal....what does that say about them?....

A solidly liberal post?

You might try to think outside of your little 2 dimensional box. You'll actually realize that the real world cannot be crammed into a couple of pigeonholes and that there are wide varieties of hues besides black or white.

I have no issues with what you need to call me I am simply amused by it.

Abortion.

“Since 1973, abortion on demand in black America has taken more lives than homicides, heart disease, diabetes, cancer and HIV/Aides combined and become the number one cause of death in the black community,” Rev. Walter Hoye, president and founder of the Issues4life Foundation in Berkeley, California, said.

Hoye added that while black Americans make up 14 percent of the American population, 30 percent of all abortions are performed on black women. He noted that the abortion industry has been more efficient in killing black Americans than the Ku Klux Klan ever was.

According to Culbreath, 79 percent of Planned Parenthood’s surgical abortion facilities are “intentionally placed” within walking distance of minority neighborhoods.

“Kermit Gosnell is a racist of the worst kind,” Day Gardner, president of the National Black Pro-Life Union, said, “because he preyed on women and young girls of his own race.”

According to Gardner, Gosnell “perpetuated the epidemic of black-on-black crime.”

So where was the NAACP when Kermit Gosnell was caught giving subpar care to minority women but good care to white women? Where was black lives matter? In fact, where was the press?

Don't kid yourselves, the DNC cares nothing about black people, just political power and the billion dollar abortion industry funding them.
Blacks are the number one reason for black deaths.

A solidly liberal post?

You might try to think outside of your little 2 dimensional box. You'll actually realize that the real world cannot be crammed into a couple of pigeonholes and that there are wide varieties of hues besides black or white.

Oh stop it...this is a political forum...stop acting like you are above the ranker and quit hiding behind the centrist label....

A solidly liberal post?

Oh stop it...this is a political forum...stop acting like you are above the ranker and quit hiding behind the centrist label....

There you go again showing you need to label people.

You really do have a small world view.

Its not the abortion as much as blase attitudes for irresponsible ways of living that leads to them.

Its not the abortion as much as blase attitudes for irresponsible ways of living that leads to them.

the attitudes and lifestyle of anyone else isn't really your concern either

" Inside tip for black America: Any white person becoming emotional over George Floyd's funeral ... does not have any black friends; is uncomfortable around black people, and therefore has to fake an over-reaction. "

New Topics

Forum List

Back