What IS She Hiding?

So did I. I've been observing her rather closely since Bill first announced his candidacy for president in 1991.

She is hiding something. That's a fact.

You've been watching her closely for 25 years, and you're convinced she's hiding something, but have no idea what it is? Are you blind? Deaf? Why are you so convinced she's hiding something?

Could it possibly be because other people are telling you she's hiding something?

No, it's because I believe her to be far more Marxist than the media paints her, and more dangerous in spite of her record of non-accomplishment.

Remember, even Marxists know they need capitalism to survive. She is no less a Progressive than Bernie.

She sure as hell isn't a Marxist.

So did I. I've been observing her rather closely since Bill first announced his candidacy for president in 1991.

You've been watching her closely for 25 years, and you're convinced she's hiding something, but have no idea what it is? Are you blind? Deaf? Why are you so convinced she's hiding something?

Could it possibly be because other people are telling you she's hiding something?

No, it's because I believe her to be far more Marxist than the media paints her, and more dangerous in spite of her record of non-accomplishment.

Remember, even Marxists know they need capitalism to survive. She is no less a Progressive than Bernie.

A matter of your opinion, or preference?

A matter of your opinion, or preference?

Her track record states otherwise.

Forum List

Back