What IS She Hiding?

She has the ties that bind to the very groups the liberals bitch about all the time.................

Say they want it fixed but look the other way when their candidate is up to her neck in it...................

The Clinton Foundation is a money laundering machine.............

Using their power and influence to make money through the back alleys and doors.............

Like this.......

Screen-Shot-2015-04-23-at-12.09.18-PM-1024x822.jpg

It isn't some secret that Hillary is a Wall Street whore.

I don't need to read the transcripts to know what she is about. I can look at her track record. The problem I am having is why the hell Conservatives cannot do that. The answer to that is her track record is so closely aligned with what they want to achieve they want to distract from it.

I don't need to read the transcripts to know what she is about. I can look at her track record. The problem I am having is why the hell Conservatives cannot do that. The answer to that is her track record is so closely aligned with what they want to achieve they want to distract from it.
The leadership elite are for that, NOT the Conservatives in this country...........which is exactly why we want the RINO's gone............

The establishment owns both parties and until they are thrown out of office this will never change......

The real question is how so many would blindly vote for Hillary knowing she is Corrupt as hell.

That makes no sense in light of her opposition's cries to have the material released.

The leadership elite are for that, NOT the Conservatives in this country...........which is exactly why we want the RINO's gone............

The establishment owns both parties and until they are thrown out of office this will never change......

The real question is how so many would blindly vote for Hillary knowing she is Corrupt as hell.

You mean like the real conservatives and the war between Tea and US Chamber of Commerce? Come on........

You have people that are going to vote for Hillary for the same reason that they are going to vote for Cruz. The Dems sat on their asses for 8 years and refused to deal with issues and in their heads it is better to deal with whatever helps you sleep at night. Exactly like Republicans. When there is no crisis they make some shit up.

There are no "real" conservatives. There are no "real" liberals. There is you and me and our families and our neighbors and our jobs in our little hoods with a shitload of gnats and mosquitoes trying to keep us from solving problems. That's it.

I guarantee if we were sitting at the dining room table we could get shit done.

That makes no sense in light of her opposition's cries to have the material released.

It makes perfect sense because I knew what her track record was before she decided to run.

You mean like the real conservatives and the war between Tea and US Chamber of Commerce? Come on........

You have people that are going to vote for Hillary for the same reason that they are going to vote for Cruz. The Dems sat on their asses for 8 years and refused to deal with issues and in their heads it is better to deal with whatever helps you sleep at night. Exactly like Republicans. When there is no crisis they make some shit up.

There are no "real" conservatives. There are no "real" liberals. There is you and me and our families and our neighbors and our jobs in our little hoods with a shitload of and mosquitoes trying to keep us from solving problems. That's it.

So when do we throw all their asses out......................Yes I know if the people went in there we could fix it.........the current leadership have no intentions of fixing the mess they caused for their buddies.............

To the point of labels...................I'd agree.............but I disagree that there aren't conservatives and liberals in this country............

Within the leadership............they are bought off whores.

It makes perfect sense because I knew what her track record was before she decided to run.

So did I. I've been observing her rather closely since Bill first announced his candidacy for president in 1991.

She is hiding something. That's a fact.

There are no "real" conservatives. There are no "real" liberals. There is you and me and our families and our neighbors and our jobs in our little hoods with a shitload of and mosquitoes trying to keep us from solving problems. That's it.

So when do we throw all their asses out......................Yes I know if the people went in there we could fix it.........the current leadership have no intentions of fixing the mess they caused for their buddies.............

To the point of labels...................I'd agree.............but I disagree that there aren't conservatives and liberals in this country............

Good question. I thought this last year we would actually start moving towards dealing with the actual issues. It became apparent that people could not get over the wall. There was a pivotal point in this election cycle where we the people could have taken control and it was the people that dropped the ball because jumping up and down and screaming is far more important than what is being said. It's a game...........push to the extremes to force an alleged middle AKA maintain the status quo and it has been the people that allow themselves to get roped into it.

Hillary's track record is awesome. She was a very successful cattle futures trader before she was elected First Lady.

Good question. I thought this last year we would actually start moving towards dealing with the actual issues. It became apparent that people could not get over the wall. There was a pivotal point in this election cycle where we the people could have taken control and it was the people that dropped the ball because jumping up and down and screaming is far more important than what is being said. It's a game...........push to the extremes to force an alleged middle AKA maintain the status quo and it has been the people that allow themselves to get roped into it.
Of course they do the side stepping........they own the media........and tell us what they want us to hear............stirring up an internal battle so we don't see what they are really doing....

Kind of like this song.......sorry it's just how I roll.

So did I. I've been observing her rather closely since Bill first announced his candidacy for president in 1991.

Seriously? She may have some deep dark secret but the vast majority of her crap is pretty damn transparent if you are looking. For example: Does anyone really think she will be against H1b visas given the Gates Foundation and Clinton Foundations partnership? No.

Why would she? So republicans could misquote her and spin shit like they always do . It's not like these were secret meetings , she gave these speeches in front of probably thousands . What bombs would u expect to find ?

Funny, righties defend trump refusing to release his taxes . But Hillary's public speeches are cause for concern .

You've been watching her closely for 25 years, and you're convinced she's hiding something, but have no idea what it is? Are you blind? Deaf? Why are you so convinced she's hiding something?

Could it possibly be because other people are telling you she's hiding something?

You've been watching her closely for 25 years, and you're convinced she's hiding something, but have no idea what it is? Are you blind? Deaf? Why are you so convinced she's hiding something?

Could it possibly be because other people are telling you she's hiding something?

No, it's because I believe her to be far more Marxist than the media paints her, and more dangerous in spite of her record of non-accomplishment.

Remember, even Marxists know they need capitalism to survive. She is no less a Progressive than Bernie.

Forum List

Back