Zone1 What is race realism?

What you present is not a solution because the problem you assume does not exist. As a black man with a college education that you claim I got because of some kind of special favoritism, your entire argument is insulting. Seems that you think you have the right to insult black people and we just have to take it.
false….and combative

They aren’t admitted under lowered requirements, they still have to meet the stated admissions requirements.
We’ve been over this. They lowered the standards so enough blacks could get in to meet their predetermined quota.

Of course not, it is because they are a rightwing activist court intent on an agenda untethered from decades of established precedent.
It’s a Constitutional Court that will uphold the law against racist practices.

Automatically assessing higher standards to whites assumes white racial superiority.

We’ve been over this. They lowered the standards so enough blacks could get in to meet their predetermined quota.

Yes, we've been over it and what you say is not true. You are assuming black inferiority here.

It’s a Constitutional Court that will uphold the law against racist practices.
There was no racist practice in the Harvard case. It should not even be heard but because of the right wing activism of the court it is.

Yes, we've been over it and what you say is not true. You are assuming black inferiority here.
As long as you continue to claim I‘m racist, I will not be addressing you any further.

As long as you continue to claim I‘m racist, I will not be addressing you any further.

You keep saying standards are lowered for blacks. That's saying blacks can't make it if they are getting the same standards as everyone else. That does assume that blacks are inferior. You have claimed that white standards are higher, which assumes white superiority.

What you claim is untrue. Apparently you have not worked in any admissions office since you can't tell anyone the college you worked at.

No. That is an incorrect statement. The numbers he quotes are correct, even if he should not have bothered telling you to worry only about white on white crime, as if you could be dismissed.
These are figures from the United Nations Office of Drugs and Crime. This is the second time I have posted them.

20201023_UNODC_Intentional_homicides_by_country_-_highest_rates_and_most_populous_countries.png

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia

It is not true that all blacks are inferior to all whites, and what do we mean by "inferior?" They look good on the basketball court and the dance floor. Have you ever seen a white basketball player jump higher than the basket and push the ball down into it? Neither have I.

There may be a black male who has less basketball talent than I do, but he was never in my gym class.

Nevertheless, blacks tend to be less intelligent than whites. They have higher rates of crime and illegitimacy. I have documented that several times in this thread.

It is not true that all blacks are inferior to all whites, and what do we mean by "inferior?" They look good on the basketball court and the dance floor. Have you ever seen a white basketball player jump higher than the basket and push the ball down into it? Neither have I.

There may be a black male who has less basketball talent than I do, but he was never in my gym class.

Nevertheless, blacks tend to be less intelligent than whites. They have higher rates of crime and illegitimacy. I have documented that several times in this thread.
And like I said, racial realism has been debunked and is nothing more that silly delusional garbage. I've seen plenty of whites dunk, run fast, and dance good. Your third sentence is factually incorrect.

And like I said, racial realism has been debunked and is nothing more that silly delusional garbage. I've seen plenty of whites dunk, run fast, and dance good. Your third sentence is factually incorrect.
None of the facts I have posted about intractable racial differences have ever bebunked.

If a black person made a thread like this consistently posting how blacks are superior to whites it would have been closed long ago. There are threads here that were closed started by blacks that were factually correct and followed all rules of this zone and they got closed. Racial Realism isn't even a valid theory. It was discredited 75 years ago.

So why does this thread remain open?

Yes they have. What you believe was destroyed after WW2.
What I believe became unfashionable to state in public after World War II, but it was never disproved. How is has this data, which I have shown you before been debunked?

bellcurves.jpg

=========================
2006 College & University
Guidance, Scholarships, Money and Info Gateways
(For Students, Parents, College Advisors, Mentors,
and Cultural Groups)
==========================

SAT and ACT Scores by Race/Ethnicity: 2003

In recent years the noted pattern of test scores has reflected similar numbers--
Editor, 2005

SAT Ethnic Group Scores (Math/Verbal+total)

• American Indian---482/480 (962)
• Asian American-----575/508 (1083)
• African American-----426/431 (857)
• Puerto Rican----457/448 (905)

Other Hispanic----464/457 (921)

• White-----534/529 (1063)
• Other ----513/501 (1014)

Source: www.collegeboard.com

Average ACT Composite Score by Race/Ethnicity, 2003
----------------------------------------------------

• African American ----16.9
• American Indian---18.7
• Caucasian---- 21.7
• Mexican American----18.3
• Asian American---- 21.8
• Hispanic----19.0
• Other ----19.3
• Multiracial-----20.9
• Prefer Not to Respond -----21.8
• No Response-----20.1

Source: www.act.org

Quote from attached SAT/ACT article:

"Readiness for college science and math coursework was particularly low among
African American students. Only 5 percent of African American test-takers scored
at or above the college-readiness benchmark for college biology, and just 10
percent attained the readiness benchmark for college algebra. Ferguson said
Black students were less likely than others to take tough, college-prep courses
and "often don't receive the information and guidance they need to properly plan
for college."

For overview and more info, go to:
http://www.findarticles.com/cf_dls/m0DXK/15_20/109265562/p1/article.jhtml

SAT and ACT Scores by Race/Ethnicity

If a black person made a thread like this consistently posting how blacks are superior to whites it would have been closed long ago. There are threads here that were closed started by blacks that were factually correct and followed all rules of this zone and they got closed. Racial Realism isn't even a valid theory. It was discredited 75 years ago.

So why does this thread remain open?
It remains open because race realism has never been discredited.

Race realism is the belief that race is an important biological classification of humans and that the races differ in average characteristics necessary for the creation and maintenance of successful societies and civilizations. These are intelligence, obedience to the law, and monogamy.
Actively advocating against Equality of all Humans is Evil. It is not just another opinion, but true Evil.

Humans were created by G-d and all originate from the same ancestors.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
What I believe became unfashionable to state in public after World War II, but it was never disproved. How is has this data, which I have shown you before been debunked?

View attachment 685250

=========================
2006 College & University
Guidance, Scholarships, Money and Info Gateways
(For Students, Parents, College Advisors, Mentors,
and Cultural Groups)
==========================

SAT and ACT Scores by Race/Ethnicity: 2003

In recent years the noted pattern of test scores has reflected similar numbers--
Editor, 2005

SAT Ethnic Group Scores (Math/Verbal+total)

• American Indian---482/480 (962)
• Asian American-----575/508 (1083)
• African American-----426/431 (857)
• Puerto Rican----457/448 (905)

Other Hispanic----464/457 (921)

• White-----534/529 (1063)
• Other ----513/501 (1014)

Source: www.collegeboard.com

Average ACT Composite Score by Race/Ethnicity, 2003
----------------------------------------------------

• African American ----16.9
• American Indian---18.7
• Caucasian---- 21.7
• Mexican American----18.3
• Asian American---- 21.8
• Hispanic----19.0
• Other ----19.3
• Multiracial-----20.9
• Prefer Not to Respond -----21.8
• No Response-----20.1

Source: www.act.org

Quote from attached SAT/ACT article:

"Readiness for college science and math coursework was particularly low among
African American students. Only 5 percent of African American test-takers scored
at or above the college-readiness benchmark for college biology, and just 10
percent attained the readiness benchmark for college algebra. Ferguson said
Black students were less likely than others to take tough, college-prep courses
and "often don't receive the information and guidance they need to properly plan
for college."

For overview and more info, go to:
http://www.findarticles.com/cf_dls/m0DXK/15_20/109265562/p1/article.jhtml

SAT and ACT Scores by Race/Ethnicity

Posting discredited garbage over and over again doesn't make it any less discredited.

Forum List

Back