What is Media doing? An Attempted murder and they call it anything but

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020
This shows you just how...i don't know...crazy? ignorant? deceptive? the media is. White SUV pulls into popeye, blue car sees it, driver retrieves a gun....i can't tell, reporter calls it AR style...do they even know what that is? LOL Blue car driver pulls into popeye and seems to clearly know the driver of the white car. White car sees what is going down as blue car driver gets out with weapon. White car rams blue car and keeps going. And what does the reporter say? she gives us a damage report. LOLOLOL Woman. IDIOT-woman. Where is your head??

'Quite a confrontation' says the other imbecile.

'Employee who wants to remain anonymous rushed out to help the driver and passenger...(try assassin and accomplice would you?) but they refused aid.' WELL DUH. I bet they got out of there PDQ.

This is American Media. And you believe the shit they spoon feed you.

Last edited:
Fresno California. Fox.

stupid, insipid.

Fox news. Not dying but gravely wounded. Take heart. It could be a long slow death.

Fresno California. Fox.

stupid, insipid.

Fox news. Not dying but gravely wounded. Take heart. It could be a long slow death.
Congrats.....You are the last one to the party......Go home and stumble on the mattress mom lets you sleep on

Forum List

Back