What is Huma thinking, well for one the Clintons are going to kill me soon

Weiner should have invested in a hooker slush fund..
so you think weener will get the job as "White House Ladies Room Maintenance"?
I doubt he gets unemployment from his divorce..Did he ever have a job? Besides having an ugly face with a long schlong?
did u see my previous reply?
Yes, I never knew they hired white folks for that job though.............

Weiner should have invested in a hooker slush fund..
so you think weener will get the job as "White House Ladies Room Maintenance"?
I doubt he gets unemployment from his divorce..Did he ever have a job? Besides having an ugly face with a long schlong?
did u see my previous reply?
Yes, I never knew they hired white folks for that job though.............
no,,,,reply number 19

then my husband, is having sex with little girls, I had 650,000 emails on my computer that were supposed to be turned over to Clinton and the FBI both, so I might spend at least ten years in jail. If someone has to go to prison, will it be Hillary, or me? Me obviously. My best bet might be to go skydiving without a parachute.

Note the government operative in the photo deadlocked with the photographer.
What would Huma's punishment be under Sharia Law for stealing government secrets?
Rocks to the head that's what.
Poor Huma, but did she ever care about you? The fact is she hid these emails from Hillary so she did not even care about her.

CIAO and chop chop
Weepy%2BHuma.jpg

Well, there is a long list of people who could have hurt the Clintons that wound up dead. Some were investigating them, some were prepared to testify against them and some just knew too much.

then my husband, is having sex with little girls, I had 650,000 emails on my computer that were supposed to be turned over to Clinton and the FBI both, so I might spend at least ten years in jail. If someone has to go to prison, will it be Hillary, or me? Me obviously. My best bet might be to go skydiving without a parachute.

Note the government operative in the photo deadlocked with the photographer.
What would Huma's punishment be under Sharia Law for stealing government secrets?
Rocks to the head that's what.
Poor Huma, but did she ever care about you? The fact is she hid these emails from Hillary so she did not even care about her.

CIAO and chop chop
Weepy%2BHuma.jpg

Well, there is a long list of people who could have hurt the Clintons that wound up dead. Some were investigating them, some were prepared to testify against them and some just knew too much.

Can Hillary kill 100 or so million Americans who all want her jailed.........................

doubtful, but if she were the President she could have started a nuclear war to take the heat off the email investigation. However America was rational and sent her to the toilet where she belongs.

Forum List

Back