What? Is he going to let some more air out of one of his tires?

1stNickD

Platinum Member
Sep 7, 2020
Biden warns Russia will pay 'severe price' if it deploys chemical weapons

Biden warns Putin not to use chemical weapon or else. Or else what Biden, you have done nothing that has helped Ukraine, Putin does not care about your sanctions, and you have done little more than stand 5000 miles away and cheer Ukraine as they fight and die without the weapons they need to win, In fact biden, you feckless fool, you have even stopped other countries from sending the weapons' that Ukraine is begging for. Your insipidly incompetent VP laughs in the worlds face when she was asked if we will help take in the refugees you hep Putin create.

Biden will do nothing if Russia uses chemical weapons. and Putin knows this. The war is three weeks old and Russia is slowly grinding Ukraine to death, Rusia doesn't need to use chemical weapons. Likely, biden has said this so he can stand at a podium and claim he is the reason the WMDs were not used. My gawd biden is human flotsam for his betrayal of the Ukrainians, and our own nation.

The left will cry what about trump, what about trump,? He is flotsam too, but Biden is in office now and the incompetence on display is all about Biden, the betrayal on display is all about Biden.

Biden will do nothing if Russia uses chemical weapons. and Putin knows this.

I don't think that'll be the case at all.

If Putin chooses to use chemical weapons, the response from the rest of the world will be, I think, overwhelming and unified. If a decision was made to do nothing, the United States would forever forfeit its position as the world's leader in all international affairs, and I don't think even Biden is stupid enough to do that...

Biden warns Putin not to use chemical weapon or else. Or else what Biden, you have done nothing that has helped Ukraine, Putin does not care about your sanctions, and you have done little more than stand 5000 miles away and cheer Ukraine as they fight and die without the weapons they need to win, In fact biden, you feckless fool, you have even stopped other countries from sending the weapons' that Ukraine is begging for. Your insipidly incompetent VP laughs in the worlds face when she was asked if we will help take in the refugees you hep Putin create.

Biden will do nothing if Russia uses chemical weapons. and Putin knows this. The war is three weeks old and Russia is slowly grinding Ukraine to death, Rusia doesn't need to use chemical weapons. Likely, biden has said this so he can stand at a podium and claim he is the reason the WMDs were not used. My gawd biden is human flotsam for his betrayal of the Ukrainians, and our own nation.

The left will cry what about trump, what about trump,? He is flotsam too, but Biden is in office now and the incompetence on display is all about Biden, the betrayal on display is all about Biden.
What would you do?

If Putin chooses to use chemical weapons, the response from the rest of the world will be, I think, overwhelming and unified. If a decision was made to do nothing, the United States would forever forfeit its position as the world's leader in all international affairs, and I don't think even Biden is stupid enough to do that...
The world didn't care about chemical weapons in Syria, why would they now? Because of Biden?

Why would Putin be afraid of Biden now? How many times has Biden said he’d do something and hasn’t? 3 weeks waging a war without the other “world power” obstructing it doesn’t spell strength to me.

Biden's going to give Russia a disapproving stare. Before you brush that off, have you seen Biden's disapproving stare? He once stared a mother bear into giving him her cub. It's quite fearsome, shudder ...

Russia is a 3rd world country now. Sure you can't afford toilet paper anymore, but at least your Putin gets to try to save face. Good luck, Comrade. North Koreans say grasshoppers are a good source of protein, you might want to practice looking for them.

I don't think Putin is rational these days.

Equally a threat to whoever might support actions against Russia as well. Russia would remember. Who seems more scary, Putin or Biden? You are barking up the wrong tree on this one.

I'm sure you believe that.

But Russia represents a greater threat to the rest of the world than Syria ever did...

Putin is acting perfectly rational as the president of his country.
He's been telling the leader's of every NATO country for 15 years that he would have to take action if Ukraine become a member of their organization. Because he wasn't going to allow Ukraine to have NATO nuclear missiles staged on its border pointed at Russia.
But they continually ignored Putin, and recently started hinting that Ukraine would become a NATO member in the near future.
Thereby, leaving Putin no choice but to invade Ukraine.

D
Putin is acting perfectly rational as the president of his country.
He's been telling the leader's of every NATO country for 15 years that he would have to take action if Ukraine become a member of their organization. Because he wasn't going to allow Ukraine to have NATO nuclear missiles staged on its border pointed at Russia.
But they continually ignored Putin, and recently started hinting that Ukraine would become a NATO member in the near future.
Thereby, leaving Putin no choice but to invade Ukraine.
Doesn't Putin have nuclear weapons?

Biden will make angry sounds and then shuffle back to his office and the media will pretend that biden reacted. Putin knows this and so does every one else who pays attention,

Russia is a 3rd world country now. Sure you can't afford toilet paper anymore, but at least your Putin gets to try to save face. Good luck, Comrade. North Koreans say grasshoppers are a good source of protein, you might want to practice looking for them.

Great advise. Maybe you should follow it too since in America Biden invented bare grocery shelves

Forum List

Back