What? Is he going to let some more air out of one of his tires?

Biden will make angry sounds and then shuffle back to his office and the media will pretend that biden reacted. Putin knows this and so does every one else who pays attention,

Again, if he did that it would mark the day that the United States stopped being the leader in world affairs. I don't think his handlers would allow that to happen...

Putin won't use chemical weapons.

But the neo-Nazi Ukrainian Azov battalion might and try to pin it on Putin!

Slavic vs. Slavic = trust no one. Just another reason to let Europe cope with this!
Why would you believe that? It sounds like Russian propaganda and I’m surprised so many are falling for it!

Putin is acting perfectly rational as the president of his country.
He's been telling the leader's of every NATO country for 15 years that he would have to take action if Ukraine become a member of their organization. Because he wasn't going to allow Ukraine to have NATO nuclear missiles staged on its border pointed at Russia.
But they continually ignored Putin, and recently started hinting that Ukraine would become a NATO member in the near future.
Thereby, leaving Putin no choice but to invade Ukraine.
Of course he had a choice. He could have — you know — NOT invaded and committed massive war crimes based on his fear that a nation that had been denied entry into NATO might some day be admitted.

Biden warns Russia will pay 'severe price' if it deploys chemical weapons

Biden warns Putin not to use chemical weapon or else. Or else what Biden, you have done nothing that has helped Ukraine, Putin does not care about your sanctions, and you have done little more than stand 5000 miles away and cheer Ukraine as they fight and die without the weapons they need to win, In fact biden, you feckless fool, you have even stopped other countries from sending the weapons' that Ukraine is begging for. Your insipidly incompetent VP laughs in the worlds face when she was asked if we will help take in the refugees you hep Putin create.

Biden will do nothing if Russia uses chemical weapons. and Putin knows this. The war is three weeks old and Russia is slowly grinding Ukraine to death, Rusia doesn't need to use chemical weapons. Likely, biden has said this so he can stand at a podium and claim he is the reason the WMDs were not used. My gawd biden is human flotsam for his betrayal of the Ukrainians, and our own nation.

The left will cry what about trump, what about trump,? He is flotsam too, but Biden is in office now and the incompetence on display is all about Biden, the betrayal on display is all about Biden.
Biden isn't cheering them on----he is simply giving us lip service.

Of course he had a choice. He could have — you know — NOT invaded and committed massive war crimes based on his fear that a nation that had been denied entry into NATO might some day be admitted.
Putin hasn't committed any so called war crimes.
As with any war there has been some collateral damage.
(collateral damage is a term the US government invented during the Iraq/Afghanistan wars)

Putin hasn't committed any so called war crimes.
As with any war there has been some collateral damage.
(collateral damage is a term the US government invented during the Iraq/Afghanistan wars)
Yes. Putin has most certainly committed many war crimes. Intentionally targeting hospitals and residential apartment complexes qualifies — even if you can’t get enough Putin dick in your pinhead.

Again, if he did that it would mark the day that the United States stopped being the leader in world affairs. I don't think his handlers would allow that to happen...
Guess what he has done that and many nations leaders won't even answer his phone calls anymore.

Biden warns Putin not to use chemical weapon or else. Or else what Biden, you have done nothing that has helped Ukraine, Putin does not care about your sanctions, and you have done little more than stand 5000 miles away and cheer Ukraine as they fight and die without the weapons they need to win, In fact biden, you feckless fool, you have even stopped other countries from sending the weapons' that Ukraine is begging for. Your insipidly incompetent VP laughs in the worlds face when she was asked if we will help take in the refugees you hep Putin create.

Biden will do nothing if Russia uses chemical weapons. and Putin knows this. The war is three weeks old and Russia is slowly grinding Ukraine to death, Rusia doesn't need to use chemical weapons. Likely, biden has said this so he can stand at a podium and claim he is the reason the WMDs were not used. My gawd biden is human flotsam for his betrayal of the Ukrainians, and our own nation.

The left will cry what about trump, what about trump,? He is flotsam too, but Biden is in office now and the incompetence on display is all about Biden, the betrayal on display is all about Biden.
He's a salesman, so what?

You generally talk up the guy/gal you're trying to work deals with not piss on their shoes.

There's nothing wrong with recognizing your enemy's strong points and how they maneuver.

There was no one Patton admired more than Rommel and Vice Versa, it's the nature of great leaders to recognize the accomplishments of other leaders.

That doesn't mean you love them or wish to emulate them, only to learn from their successes to add to your own bag of tricks.

You folks need to quit worrying about Trump, he's not your biggest problem.

Thanks to our help the Rusisan Army has suffered greater losses in one moth in Ukraine than in 10 years in Afghanistan and their economy is in shambles.

Putin knows this and he certainly cares which is why he's now pulling back and trying to find some way to get loose of this damned wolverine before it eats him.

I said from the beginning this invasion would be his undong and it's proving true.

Now it's time to pur as much lethal aid as the west can scrounge up and get into UKR as fast as possible so they can crush what's left of Punitn's war machine before he can pull it back to safety.

Then we need to hold the Euro's feet to the fire to double down on the sanctions and keep piling them on.

There's a simple solution to their dependence on Russian Petroleum as well. Keep importing it paying 80% of the cost directly to Ukraine for war reparations until it's paid off while building the necessary infrastructure to cut the pipelines permanently.

When we have the infrastructure and production to switch them over without causing a major problem in Europe, do so and destroy all of his pipeline facilities that once delivered it to the West.

Russia's offensive capability needs to once and for ever be eliminated so we're not playing nuclear blackmail forever.

He's a salesman, so what?

You generally talk up the guy/gal you're trying to work deals with not piss on their shoes.

There's nothing wrong with recognizing your enemy's strong points and how they maneuver.

There was no one Patton admired more than Rommel and Vice Versa, it's the nature of great leaders to recognize the accomplishments of other leaders.

That doesn't mean you love them or wish to emulate them, only to learn from their successes to add to your own bag of tricks.

You folks need to quit worrying about Trump, he's not your biggest problem.
Dude, I excoriated Biden and barely mentioned trump other than the fact that I don't like him. I never liked Trump and I now despise Biden.

Dude, I excoriated Biden and barely mentioned trump other than the fact that I don't like him. I never liked Trump and I now despise Biden.
And?

I don't like either of them myself but I recognize Trump for what he is and talking up Putin while trying to negotiate with him just makes sense from a salesmanship standpoint.

Is your earth the same as our earth or some bizarro world, where innuendo takes precedence over facts and science?
When you use "science" and facts:" based on single study sources that are poorly designed and created to find your preconceived outcomes, you are not using facts and science. I am talking about the only livable place we'll ever know and the fact that the far left doesn't have a clue about the reality that exists on this little rock.

Forum List

Back