what is going on?

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
Relatively recently I have noticed that parts of my posts are coming up missing ....After getting everything down and posting my message...when I go back to review it I nortice parts of it missing...is this some kind of glitch or malevolous action on the part of someone?

I've noticed that some of the threads I started (even recent threads) are missing.....No big deal really as I seldom go back to them. Just something odd that I've noticed.

Meh, if it's mere housekeeping then it's a good thing IMHO.

Relatively recently I have noticed that parts of my posts are coming up missing ....After getting everything down and posting my message...when I go back to review it I nortice parts of it missing...is this some kind of glitch or malevolous action on the part of someone?
I've found n o

p roblem s

at this end.

Seriously though, I've not noticed that problem. Which browser are you using

you see them red lines under the text when you are creating the post? that means you didn't spell it correctly as well.

nortice malevolous

I always assume malevolence.

There is just so much of it in certain individuals that it must find release.

Providing specific example of this would be helpful. Nobody else has complained about this, nor have I noticed anything like this taking place.

I've noticed that some of the threads I started (even recent threads) are missing.....No big deal really as I seldom go back to them. Just something odd that I've noticed.

Meh, if it's mere housekeeping then it's a good thing IMHO.
Maybe our board operators are getting the phone calls?

Space aliens.

My have all shown nicely, no parts of posts are .

It must be comput Issue.

Visits from FBI over social media posts?

Actually that did happen, several years ago on another forum. A guy from Alaska hacked a seemingly impenetrable site, brought it down a few times, mercilessly harassed a female poster, even got hold of her private telephone number. She threatened the Feds, had a relative working for them, and the trouble stopped.

Actually that did happen, several years ago on another forum. A guy from Alaska hacked a seemingly impenetrable site, brought it down a few times, mercilessly harassed a female poster, even got hold of her private telephone number. She threatened the Feds, had a relative working for them, and the trouble stopped.

Yes, the FBI is known to monitor social media activity as part of its efforts to gather intelligence and investigate potential threats. Law enforcement agencies, including the FBI, use various tools and methods to monitor public information available on social media platforms.Jan 23, 2024

Happening now........several Tweets.

you see them red lines under the text when you are creating the post? that means you didn't spell it correctly as well.

nortice malevolous
I ignore that crap, because the AI doesn't know.

It has gotten better over the years though.

There is nothing wrong with your internet. Do not attempt to adjust the pictures or texts. We are controlling transmission. If you wish to text louder, you can bring up the font size, but if we wish to make it softer, we will size it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change your focus to a soft blur, or sharpen it to crystal clarity...We repeat: There is nothing wrong with your internet. You are about to participate in a great adventure. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to... The Heavenly Algorithm

Forum List

Back