what is freeMason? what do they do or follow? do they touch anything in present governments structure ?

vetea

May 26, 2022
sorry for my poor english, but very kindly tell me everything about Freemason as far as possible. are they religious group or atheistic ?

how do they broadcast there brotherhood ? and amongst what kind of group they do push it ?

sorry for my poor english, but very kindly tell me everything about Freemason as far as possible. are they religious group or atheistic ?

how do they broadcast there brotherhood ? and amongst what kind of group they do push it ?

As opposed to masons who charge? Those brick and block building don't get built for free, you know.

I was joking you. The Freemasons are an international fraternity who gets together and does charity work. They're like the Shriners, except they don't ride little bicycles and wear red fez hats in parades.

but what moral principles, what religion, what structure, what rules and regulation, what ethics, what do they do ? and do they touch our present american government as well ?

but what moral principles, what religion, what structure, what rules and regulation, what ethics, what do they do ? and do they touch our present american government as well ?

They don't burn the brats and hot dogs when they grill them at their charity functions.

I'd say that's pretty "moral" and "ethical."

Have you ever tasted a burned brat? They're horrible.

They don't burn the brats and hot dogs when they grill them at their charity functions.

I'd say that's pretty "moral" and "ethical."

Have you ever tasted a burned brat? They're horrible.

thank you for whatever you wrote. im done now.

and dont be an attention seeking whore here and fuck out of here ( slut )

Really, it is none of your business what Freemasons do. If you want to know more, get a member to sponsor you into their organization. Then you'll know everything but still won't go around answering questions such as yours to others!

Because its none of your business. So, read the Wiki link provided above and hope half of it is accurate and true.

ok, but are they simply workers or what ?
That would be an operative mason. Say if you are a professional mason such as a cement mason, brick mason, stone mason etc... then you are an operative mason.

The vast majority of Freemasons are not operative masons. Myself, I'm both an operative cement mason and a Freemason.

That would be an operative mason. Say if you are a professional mason such as a cement mason, brick mason, stone mason etc... then you are an operative mason.

The vast majority of Freemasons are not operative masons. Myself, I'm both an operative cement mason and a Freemason.

No way? I was a journeyman commercial block and brick mason for about 15 years myself.

Here 35 years later, I still have nightmares about climbing the scoffold with my tool bag and level. Or losing my tool bag and having to use someone else's beat-up trowel and level.

:laughing0301:

It's not hidden from anyone, surely Manly P Hall ,Albert Pike et al still hold some sway in the Brotherhood.

“When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands, and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy.”

-MANLY P. HALL in THE LOST KEYS OF FREEMASONRY

“Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!”

-ALBERT PIKE in MORALS AND DOGMA OF THE ANCIENT ACCEPTED SCOTTISH RITE

You.must believe in God and study construction and engineering knowledge. Geometry is the language of the God and the basis of Freemasonry.

Really, it is none of your business what Freemasons do. If you want to know more, get a member to sponsor you into their organization. Then you'll know everything but still won't go around answering questions such as yours to others!

Because its none of your business. So, read the Wiki link provided above and hope half of it is accurate and true.
Are you sure about a sponsor?

Forum List

Back