What is Communism

It's too late.

The global commies have shut down small businesses and the population has been fooled.

The US is done for.

Hey Skull, you may not like the truth, but there it is. When Trump had a choice between listening to RFK jr. or going with Bill Gates? He went with Bill Gates.

All you got to do, is educate yourself.

A short classic aimed at non-academic minds. Evan Sayet put concisely the principles that guide the Left.

Cannot advertise on the board

Last edited by a moderator:
From Sayet's 2012 pithy work - Kindergarden of Eden:

THE LAWS OF MODERN LIBERALISM

1. Indiscriminateness – the total rejection of the intellectual process – is an absolute moral imperative.
2. Indiscriminateness of thought does not lead to indiscriminateness of policies. It leads to siding only
and always with the lesser over the better, the wrong over the right, and the evil over the good.
3. Modern Liberal policies occur in tandem. Each effort on behalf of the lesser is met with an equal and
opposite campaign against the better.
4. The Modern Liberal will ascribe to the better the negative qualities associated with the lesser while
concurrently ascribing to the lesser the positive qualities found in the better.

The US is done for.
The symbology and the secret readings are in the U.S. Code.
In determining the meaning of any Act of Congress, unless the context indicates otherwise—
words importing the singular include and apply to several persons, parties, or things;
words importing the plural include the singular;
words importing the masculine gender include the feminine as well;
words used in the present tense include the future as well as the present;
the words “insane” and “insane person” shall include every idiot, insane person, and person non compos mentis;
officer” includes any person authorized by law to perform the duties of the office;
signature” or “subscription” includes a mark when the person making the same intended it as such;
oath” includes affirmation, and “sworn” includes affirmed;
writing” includes printing and typewriting and reproductions of visual symbols by photographing, multigraphing, mimeographing, manifolding, or otherwise.
(July 30, 1947, ch. 388, 61 Stat. 633; June 25, 1948, ch. 645, § 6, 62 Stat. 859; Oct. 31, 1951, ch. 655, § 1, 65 Stat. 710; Pub. L. 112–231, § 2(a), Dec. 28, 2012, 126 Stat. 1619.)

We can no longer subscribe to such idiocy as prescribed by Congress except as arbitrary guidelines to impose arbitrary punishments on us with the hammer of the law and the sickle of the grim reaper indicated by the secret symbols
¶§ .​

Another modern classic from Paul Kengor - Dupes. Edited- can't advertise on this board

Last edited by a moderator:
Paul Kengor gives a presentation based on his book Guide to Communism.

No need to make this difficult. I got by one rule when deciding if something is commie. Communism is anything that the democrats support. If it meets that criteria, then it's communist. End of discussion. Although, I have recently expanded this to include anything that President Trump says is bad. I trust that he has the best grasp on this than anyone else. So even if President Trump suggests something that may typically be considered communist (going big on stimulus payments), then I will change my view on that being communist. The same goes with thawing relations with communist nations. I was and still am 100% against Obama thawing relations with Cuba. Doing so was communist and will be communist if Biden tries do it if he gets away with stealing this election. However, I 100% fully support President Trump trying to improve relations with North Korea. While I did consider it communism when the commie democrats talked about such things with North Korea, I feel comfortable changing my opinion on this when it's president Trump doing it, because I trust president trump knows how to be anti-communist more than anyone. Now, I will be opposed to Biden/CCP thawing relations with North Korea, though.

This is an earlier online version which may or may not differ from the new book:

Table of Contents: How the Specter of Communism Is Ruling Our World

From the Preface:

Humans instinctively desire to benefit themselves and avoid danger. Instinct urges them to escape from suffering, to make a name for themselves, to establish prosperous enterprises, or merely to enjoy life. It is human to have these thoughts. However, if humans distance themselves from the divine, the evil specter can latch onto and intensify these thoughts to control them.

The hubris of the specter’s revolt against divinity also makes those it controls experience a sense of hubris. These individuals then try to play God through the wielding of power, capital, and knowledge, with the aim of ruling the fates of millions and influencing the course of history through social movements.

Humans are created by the divine and have both good and evil in their nature. If people abandon evil and choose compassion, they can return to the divine. What awaits on the opposite side is evil personified — the devil. The choice resides solely with the individual.

Forum List

Back