Zone1 What Is Christian Nationalism?

Why do you consider me to be one?
Because you just lied when you said that, I believe all white Christians are white Christian nationalist. That is a lie. Joe Biden is not a white Christian nationalist . Nor is anybody who is a white Christian that voted for Joe Biden.

White Christian nationalist believe Joe Biden, and the people that voted for him are evil and out to destroy America and this white Christian heritage.

Do you know how absurd your argument argument is?

From the beginning of human existence on earth create, did the Creator of human beings have intent for all to be equal in receipt of his love?
You are getting closer. It's not the creator of human beings. It's the creator of existence. Everything was created by the creator. So maybe lose the "from the beginning of human existence on earth" and "Creator of human beings." Broaden you question to include everything.

Because you just lied when you said that, I believe all white Christians are white Christian nationalist. That is a lie. Joe Biden is not a white Christian nationalist . Nor is anybody who is a white Christian that voted for Joe Biden.

White Christian nationalist believe Joe Biden, and the people that voted for him are evil and out to destroy America and this white Christian heritage.

You called me a white Christian nationalist at least two times before that post.

So, I'm going to ask you again, what is it about me that makes me a Christian Nationalist? Is it because I am white and a Christian?

No, I don't because it's not. It's your argument that is absurd. You have labelled me a Christian Nationalist for no other reason than I am white and a Christian but mainly because I am a Republican.

Last edited:
Let me amend my statement. Any white Christian Republican is a Christian nationalist in W's eyes. Not sure if the gender matters to W or not.

Apparently Black Christians and Christian Democrats get a hall pass.

Unless of course they are black Christian republicans. :lol:

You have labelled me a Christian Nationalist for no other reason than I am white and a Christian.
You are lying right there because that is what white Christian nationalists.

Jefferson was not a Christian. America has a Deist/ anti-revealed religion heritage.

Apparently Black Christians and Christian Democrats get a hall pass.

They have no reason to declare Thomas Jefferson as part of our revealed religion Christianity heritage. He wanted nothing to do with revealed religion.

Have you ever heard ME say that?
I have never said you did

From the beginning of human existence on earth, did the Creator of existence which includes creation of the existence of human beings, have intent for all to be equal in receipt of his love?

Last edited:
Did the providential moral creator in natural law, Saint Ding, from the beginning of human existence on earth create all to be equal in receipt of his love?
I understand your question to Ding, but the error in the thinking is that be can put a 'limit' of what the God of the Universe can decide is proper. We can't.

I understand your question to Ding, but the error in the thinking is that be can put a 'limit' of what the God of the Universe can decide is proper. We can't.
I’m talking about the organization that was chosen by the providential moral creator in natural law.

I put no limit on the God of the Universe beyond what has been revealed according to the organization.

Did the providential moral creator in natural law, as revealed to the Catholic Church, from the beginning of human existence on earth create all to be equal in receipt of his love?

If Jefferson figured out by going directly through human reason to the providential moral creator of the universe, that all men are created equal, why did the Catholic Organization not practice it for 1200 years or whatever it was until Jefferson liberated his mind from revealed Christian religions indoctrination and put his life and wealth on the line to establish it.

Remember Saint dink says the Jefferson and Aquinas worship the same providential, moral creator. And thus Jefferson is a Christian. That is absurd.

You are lying right there because that is what white Christian nationalists.

Jefferson was not a Christian. America has a Deist/ anti-revealed religion heritage.

They have no reason to declare Thomas Jefferson as part of our revealed religion Christianity heritage. He wanted nothing to do with revealed religion.
This would go a lot quicker if you told me why you believe I am a Christian nationalist instead of avoiding the question because I caught you with your pants down again.

I have never said you did

From the beginning of human existence on earth, did the Creator of existence which includes creation of the existence of human beings, have intent for all to be equal in receipt of his love?
Then why do you believe I am a Christian nationalist? Time to stop dodging and fess up.

It's poorly worded at best and intentionally misleading at worst. Seems like he should just say does the creator love all of his creation equally. He's dying to go off on a tangent.

So here it is. I have no idea. He'd have to ask God. What I do have an idea about is:
  1. God created existence
  2. All existence is good
  3. God is every extant attribute of reality such as love, truth and logic
From this starting position, I can reason that:
  1. God loves his entire creation because God is love
  2. God's love would extend to all of his creatures and all of his creation because what he created is good; because existence is good; and because God is love
  3. I have no idea if God loves everything equally nor can I use reason to determine that nor is it important in my walk

Last edited:
Most of people's faulty perceptions of God is due to their faulty interpretations of ancient texts they have no business trying to figure out without first believing in God. If you want to discover God study what he created. Work through that logic and forget the OT and NT. Then after you have developed a relationship with the creator, read those texts and the Holy Spirit will help you work through it.

To me, it means using the Bible to govern legislation. It means a lot of other things, but that's the nefarious part to watch out for.

That's why we should push back against people like Mike Johnson. Shame on the press for not asking him if reason and data guide him or if he seeks guidance from God in private to manage his house.

The weasel will say "both", but it cannot be both.

Forum List

Back