What is a snowflake, really? And why do they want to riot?

Marion Morrison

Diamond Member
Feb 10, 2017
Ever watch these people chanting like drones and wonder "what gives"?

I mean seriously, they remind me of The Stepford wives.

They are symptomatic of a deep-seated problem with the US education system.

I didn't know about them until last year, and once they're witnessed in action, you really have an urge to find out what is causing this madness. I started questioning family and friends nationwide to see if they knew what a "safe space" was. Finally I've found a comprehensive study of what makes snowflakes.

The point is: They've been robbed of the ability to reason by leftists within the education system.

Remember, one of the rules of war is: Know thy enemy. ;)

They are programmed bots of the left sent out to wreak havoc on civilized Western society.

"Let’s face it. Today’s street theater is the culmination of decades of radical education revision. The radical Left’s systematic attack on the study of Western Civilization has essentially been an attack against the study of any and all civil societies."

Riot-Prone Mobs Are A Product Of America’s Cult-Like Education System

Last edited:
We just elected our first Snowflake President

I didn't know about them until last year, and once they're witnessed in action, you really have an urge to find out what is causing this madness. I started questioning family and friends nationwide to see if they knew what a "safe space" was. Finally I've found a comprehensive study of what makes snowflakes.

"Let’s face it. Today’s street theater is the culmination of decades of radical education revision. The radical Left’s systematic attack on the study of Western Civilization has essentially been an attack against the study of any and all civil societies."

Hummmm....Paid trouble maker...

Sheltered Millennials engaged in group think who get 'offended' so easily. They think calling someone a racist means anything. Tell me what will they do, have the PC police arrest someone whose views they don't agree with.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

LOL fake news.
IT is the only argument left by the left, to call information presented against their side. They called US racists, Trump was elected. They called US homophobes, Trump was elected. They called US Xenophobes, Trump was elected. They even called US deplorables, and Trump was elected. The is so desperate that they are even out there burning buildings, and punching women. Welcome to the liberal mud slinging, you have just met a few of them.

• Banned
Actually the article has it nailed down on what they are. I really liked it because I've been wanting to know.

They are rioting against themselves.
Where are they? NYC, DC, LA, Shitcago. All full of liberals.
They are blocking traffic for liberals, damaging property owned by liberals, causing increase in security and police protection, paid for by liberal taxpayers.

I say keep it up.

You know when mental midgets need their safe space, safe words and their mother tit to survive because they were never taught the world sucks is what a true snowflake is to me!

The old term for them was pussy but now comparing them to the vaginas they came from is now consider offensive to the little ball licking mental midgets that survived coat hanger abortions!

Fuck'em!

Now let me get to my safe space before I write something that might hurt someone thin skin feelings!

Last edited:
They are rioting against themselves.
Where are they? NYC, DC, LA, Shitcago. All full of liberals.
They are blocking traffic for liberals, damaging property owned by liberals, causing increase in security and police protection, paid for by liberal taxpayers.

I say keep it up.

The "Progressive" aka "Communist" hearts and minds outreach:

ad232103153protesters-burn.jpg

Keep it up, tards! :banana:

You know when mental midgets need their safe space, safe words and their mother tit to survive because they were never taught the world sucks is what a true snowflake is to me!

The old term for them was pussy but now comparing them to the vaginas they came from is now consider offensive to the little ball licking mental midgets that survived coat hanger abortions!

Fuck'em!

No let me get to my safe space before I wrote something that might hurt someone thin skin feelings!

No no! Tell us how you really feel. :2up:

Hummmm....Paid trouble maker...

What do you mean?

I really wish more people would read this article. They put effort into it and are on point.

It explains the whole "Snowflake" phenomenon.

LOL fake news.

You do know that it's not supposed to be a news article, right? It's a regular article explaining how braindead snowflakes are indoctrinated.

It's an Op Ed. It was a very interesting read. I doubt any libs will read it though. They will just dismiss anything that doesn't go along with the group think (like a cultist mind set). They will also attack the source (including you), so look out friend! :)

Forum List

Back