What Important Issues Did Obama Really Solve While In Office?

in 2009, I thought the days of blacks and whites calling one another the N word, cracker, spearchucker, whitey, honkey, sambo, shoe shine boy, slaveboy, KKK, etc. etc, were over.

He didn't really crank up the racism until his 2nd term. After he was firmly in place, The US experienced more riots within 4 years than it did in previous 40 combined.

He did accomplish that. Most riots ever for a president in 1 term.

Let's see...

I guess you have to give him some credit for minimizing terrorist attacks on U.S. soil. The few that occurred during his Administration were lone-wolf whack jobs whom nobody could have stopped completely.

He accelerated the death of the coal industry, and did his best to prevent us from becoming energy-independent.

He provided utterly feckless "leadership" internationally, to the point that not one nation on earth took his commitments seriously.

He won a Nobel Peace Prize. (Says more about the committee than it does about him).

He managed to make race relations worse by weighing in inappropriately on just about every racial incident that gained national attention.

He got rich and laid the groundwork for Clintonesque cashing-in in the coming years.

He contributed to the current hateful relationship between Left and Right by continuing the Leftist narrative that the only reason why anyone would be on the political Right is either they are ignorant or evil.

In summary, good riddance. My fondest hope is that he is appointed to some high muckety-muck international position (UN, World Court), so that he can GTFO of the U.S.

A list of Bold Assertions.....

That's new....

what can you actually DEMONSTRATE?

(see if you can do so without relying on AltFacts media)
Sorry, but the facts can't be found in his fawning state-run media. N.Korea has their tinhorn dictator and we had ours.

well, he brought the average price of watermelon and KFC meals down about 33%.
I never noticed, and I love my KFC...Obama did manage to piss of the white folks that in itself was an accomplishment to show how racist many of them upstanding, God fearing, self promoting fine folks we have in the USA..
well at least now, I wont feel as if I am backed into a corner when my waiter asks me if I prefer a white/vanilla or chocolate dessert !!!!
As long as Trumpet eats his curds and whey he'll never win at golf..Oblama was skinny enough to actually twist when he tee'd off..
He still sucked at it. People that have played Trump know he can really club the ball. This comes from playing it all your life. Obama never really played it till he became president.....when he all of the sudden had plenty of spare time,.....instead working for a living.
Did he beat Eisenhower's golf course time on the courses?
Golf isn’t a timed event.

Important issues
1. Stopped a Depression
2. Passed Obamacare
3. Saved Auto Companies and Banks from collapsing
4. Got Iran to abandon its nuclear program
5. Recognized Cuba
  1. There was no Depression
  2. Obamacare wasn’t a solution...it is part of the problem
  3. Didn’t save auto companies....simply bailed out the unions
  4. Iran is still working on their nuke program with UN's blessing
  5. Recognized Cuba? And what did that solve? Nothing. Now Cubans can't escape and come to America. They will automatically be deported without legsl recourse.
It must confound you how Obama's last job approval rating was about 60% while Trump's is at 40%.
As if the polls were even remotely honest.
That must be why Hillary won.

Let's see...

I guess you have to give him some credit for minimizing terrorist attacks on U.S. soil. The few that occurred during his Administration were lone-wolf whack jobs whom nobody could have stopped completely.

He accelerated the death of the coal industry, and did his best to prevent us from becoming energy-independent.

He provided utterly feckless "leadership" internationally, to the point that not one nation on earth took his commitments seriously.

He won a Nobel Peace Prize. (Says more about the committee than it does about him).

He managed to make race relations worse by weighing in inappropriately on just about every racial incident that gained national attention.

He got rich and laid the groundwork for Clintonesque cashing-in in the coming years.

He contributed to the current hateful relationship between Left and Right by continuing the Leftist narrative that the only reason why anyone would be on the political Right is either they are ignorant or evil.

In summary, good riddance. My fondest hope is that he is appointed to some high muckety-muck international position (UN, World Court), so that he can GTFO of the U.S.

That's new....

Sorry, but the facts can't be found in his fawning state-run media. N.Korea has their tinhorn dictator and we had ours.
So these "facts" reside exclusively between your ears?

You know what we call that in the Reality Based Universe?

Two threads like this so far this morning.
Sounds like the rubes got their marching orders from somewhere.
Sorry, but we're not robots like you folks. We independent thinkers. Seems this is on the minds of more than just myself.
A member of the herd claiming he's an "independent thinker."

:lmao:
Sorry Snowflake, but I'm not the little priss that needs a safezone to escape reality from.

Important issues
1. Stopped a Depression
2. Passed Obamacare
5. Recognized Cuba
  5. Recognized Cuba? And what did that solve? Nothing. Now Cubans can't escape and come to America. They will automatically be deported without legal recourse, no thanks to president big-ears.

Yes...Thanks to President Obama, there was no Depression

If he listened to Republicans and allowed the banks and auto companies to fail, tried to balance the budget and provided no stimulus.....there would have been

Let's see...

That's new....

That's rich. You actually think your ideology is reality based. That's hilarious.

Important issues
1. Stopped a Depression
2. Passed Obamacare
5. Recognized Cuba
  5. Recognized Cuba? And what did that solve? Nothing. Now Cubans can't escape and come to America. They will automatically be deported without legal recourse, no thanks to president big-ears.

If he listened to Republicans and allowed the banks and auto companies to fail, tried to balance the budget and provided no stimulus.....there would have been
It takes 18 months for a president's policies to take full effect. So why did the Great Recession end on June of 2009? Could it be that the left stopped fucking up the economy?

Obviously you don't know a thing about economics.

I never noticed, and I love my KFC...Obama did manage to piss of the white folks that in itself was an accomplishment to show how racist many of them upstanding, God fearing, self promoting fine folks we have in the USA..
well at least now, I wont feel as if I am backed into a corner when my waiter asks me if I prefer a white/vanilla or chocolate dessert !!!!
As long as Trumpet eats his curds and whey he'll never win at golf..Oblama was skinny enough to actually twist when he tee'd off..
He still sucked at it. People that have played Trump know he can really club the ball. This comes from playing it all your life. Obama never really played it till he became president.....when he all of the sudden had plenty of spare time,.....instead working for a living.
Sure it is, one must time it so they are not playing in the dark..

Important issues
1. Stopped a Depression
2. Passed Obamacare
5. Recognized Cuba
  5. Recognized Cuba? And what did that solve? Nothing. Now Cubans can't escape and come to America. They will automatically be deported without legsl recourse.
It must confound you how Obama's last job approval rating was about 60% while Trump's is at 40%.
As if the polls were even remotely honest.
That must be why Hillary won.
The polls indicated she would win national polling and she did. While that's not enough to get her in office, it is enough to show the polls were largely correct.

And the polls also indicate Obama's most recent job approval rating is about 60% while Trump's is 40%.

How's that possible if this thread of yours was even remotely accurate?

Important issues
1. Stopped a Depression
2. Passed Obamacare
5. Recognized Cuba

It takes 18 months for a president's policies to take full effect. So why did the Great Recession end on June of 2009? Could it be that the left stopped fucking up the economy?

Where the fuck do you come up with that 18 month bullshit?

Let's see...

That's new....

That's rich. You actually think your ideology is reality based. That's hilarious.
If asked to demonstrate the truth of what I tell you, you will never see me insisting that the evidence is hidden exclusively between my ears...

I get it.....Reality has treated your feels with an insouciant disregard bordering on contempt. Who could blame you for abandoning her?

He did that by:
Bringing down Unemployment
Cutting the Deficit by 2/3s
Didn't have any major wars started
Put some credibility in US internationally
Pissed off Mudwhistle
Millions more got Health Insurance
Didn't lie about Inauguration Crowd, Wiretapping, Sweden,.... Making the US a laughing stock around the world....

He did plenty of other great things but the problem is Mudwhistle hates progress and hates Americans... It his problem not Obama's

Just another example of liberal dishonesty.
Golf is not timed. If the conditions become too severe for play to continue the game is cancelled or rescheduled. It's also a good idea to give yourself enough time to finish before dark. But again, this is an absurd attempt to derail the discussion.

He did that by:
Bringing down Unemployment
Cutting the Deficit by 2/3s
Didn't have any major wars started
Put some credibility in US internationally
Pissed off Mudwhistle
Millions more got Health Insurance
Didn't lie about Inauguration Crowd, Wiretapping, Sweden,.... Making the US a laughing stock around the world....

He did plenty of other great things but the problem is Mudwhistle hates progress and hates Americans... It his problem not Obama's
I can tell you're desperately grasping at straws.

Important issues
1. Stopped a Depression
2. Passed Obamacare
5. Recognized Cuba

No it doesn't take 18 months...there is no one size fits all for economic policies

Obama's economic policies took effect immediately because there was a panic among investors. The economy was going to collapse and they wanted to take their money out before it did. Employees were let go in anticipation of a Depression

Obama stood up and proclaimed the US Government would stand behind the banks, prevent the auto companies from collapsing and infuse $800 billion into the economy

At that point the panic subsided. Investors started to put money back into the economy....there were some good buys to be had
Employers stopped the layoffs and eventually started hiring again

The stock market reversed, employment and GDP went positive

Thanks to President Obama....he prevented a Depression

ever since Obama was President, regular white people were afraid to ask for directions for "Certian Racially Charged" food items at their local grocers/wal-mart. so so sad, It sometimes took me 15 minutes to find the watermelons at any of my wal-marts.

You are but then again you are scared of your shite...

Let's see...

That's new....

If asked to demonstrate the truth of what I tell you, you will never see me insisting that the evidence is hidden exclusively between my ears...

I get it.....Reality has treated your feels with an insouciant disregard bordering on contempt. Who could blame you for abandoning her?
My feels??

Just another example of liberal dishonesty.
Golf is not timed. If the conditions become too severe for play to continue the game is cancelled or rescheduled. It's also a good idea to give yourself enough time to finish before dark. But again, this is an absurd attempt to derail the discussion.

You funny!

You don't know the difference between the time to play a game and how many times you play golf

Forum List

Back