What if:

• Banned
Nobody is obligated to humor someone else' delusions. I am so disgusted with this liberal democrat mentality ill cult destroying everything they touch. Lets end this.

You don't know what black is?
1649559052852.png

• Banned
Her correct name now is Justice Jackson. Are there any other justices that you only use first names for? No? Then you're engaging in some obvious bigotry.

And nobody cares what dumb cult propaganda you've chosen to believe. We get it. You're brainwashed. No need to advertise it.
Yes, indeed. If this isn't suspect, and more evidence of how broken our society is...what's next? A ghost from the 7th dimension ? Why not? Seems perfectly reasonable. We NOW have a supreme court member nominated as a woman that cant define what a woman IS. Brilliant.

Yes, indeed. If this isn't suspect, and more evidence of how broken our society is...what's next? A ghost from the 7th dimension ? Why not? Seems perfectly reasonable. We NOW have a supreme court member nominated as a woman that cant define what a woman IS. Brilliant.
No white candidate was ever asked this. Shut your old decrepit racist ass up.

A woman, you don't know?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Her correct name now is Justice Jackson. Are there any other justices that you only use first names for? No? Then you're engaging in some obvious bigotry.

And nobody cares what dumb cult propaganda you've chosen to believe. We get it. You're brainwashed. No need to advertise it.
She can't even use her last name in a sentence so I doubt she can handle the justice part.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Why was that question even asked? We’re all other candidates ever asked the same question? With all the bullshit today on non binary genders I don’t blame her for not knowing how to answer it.

Why was that question even asked? We’re all other candidates ever asked the same question? With all the bullshit today on non binary genders I don’t blame her for not knowing how to answer it.
Honestly I shied away form that questions as well since I didn't know what the currently acceptable definition is as opposed to the correct answer. That's how badly the gaslighting has been, that it's made many people doubt what they know to be true and don't want to offend or hurt the sensibilities or others.

Nonetheless, my definition of a woman is an adult human female as opposed to a girl or teen who has not yet reached the age of majority. My definition of female in this context is a human being born with female reproductive organs as opposed to male organs.

Forum List

Back