What If We Reported On Poverty The Way We Report On The Stock Market?

There would be a lot of reports of hobosexual sodomy, drug ODs, public defecation and crime.

The rich supports don't give a shit about the poor! They want them to lay on the cold street.

Yep, you got it, Einstein. Jesus fucking Christ, you are the wisest and most compassionate person in the world! May I kiss your feet? Asshole!

The only thing we can do is making everything possible to let poor people to reach success. Giving out free money to poor people is the way to nowhere, just look at those black communities.

The only thing we can do is making everything possible to let poor people to reach success. Giving out free money to poor people is the way to nowhere, just look at those black communities.
That wouldn't end poverty. Some people will always be more successful than others.

It isn't the place of rich people to make poor people rich. Poor people can make themselves rich if they try. How hard is that? Please, don't give me the "well it's harder because they aren't making a living wage" excuse.

There is a percentage of people who grow up with so many disadvantages that they never really get a decent crack at making it in the working world. Many of them don't even understand the working world because they grew up poor with a single parent who didn't work. The vast majority of us here can't even comprehend their lives because we grew up extremely privileged comparatively speaking. I don't have a problem with rich people being rich, and it really doesn't even matter to me how they got their money. What bothers me is when people who work their asses off can't get ahead because they are underpaid for the work they do. What is worse is when those same people who are working their asses off are called lazy by people who have no clue.

Forum List

Back