what if there was no islam and no muslims

you are wrong !

hey this pics are disgusting and stupid this whole cut head shit just in iraq

and you have killed so many iraqes but just shooting them... is that make it look better ?

and thoes crazy iraqs were really mad because of all the killing with the american planes which killled really a lot of people in the first month of war ...

or its okay to kill arab people ? like thoes people are fuckin dogs or something
its okay to kill them ... :dunno:

I dont suppose it ever occured to you that maybe....just maybe...you could be the one who is wrong?

you are wrong !

hey this pics are disgusting and stupid this whole cut head shit just in iraq

...at the hand of Muslims....what about the bombings ALL OVER The world? The work of Islam.

:(

and you have killed so many iraqes but just shooting them... is that make it look better ?

We kill people who threaten innocents. We kill those who take up arms against us. We do NOT kidnap innocents and SLAUGHTER them praising Alah the entire time. :(

and thoes crazy iraqs were really mad because of all the killing with the american planes which killled really a lot of people in the first month of war ...

No - not even close. Those crazy Muslims were mad that the US Forces are there to give them FREEDOM from oppressive governments.

or its okay to kill arab people ? like thoes people are fuckin dogs or something
its okay to kill them ... :dunno:

It's okay to kill islamic terrorists...yes...as if they were (less than) dogs.

dmp there are like hundereds of this pics of childern who died in iraq hundreds

and thats what happen in Palestine everyday by american blessing

and thats what happened in that last israel assult on lebanon a lot of children had been killed and there are a lot of pics like this its all over the web
but this kind of pics your media never ever show

So you just pull random pics of dead people and blame it on Americans?

Idiot...

so this how you gonna justify it ??

i dont know who is idiot !!!

thoes are not random pics

thats from bbc news so are u going to call them liars too

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5072186.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2935335.stm
look at that boy face in this page ...

just get your news from some fair media... didnt say middle east
like england where whatever

so this how you gonna justify it ??

i dont know who is idiot !!!

Justify what? Pics of victims of what COULD Be Islamic Terrorists Killing Civilians which you are BLAMING on the US? There's no way to justify YOUR OPINION that America killed those people.

But IF those people were vicitms of Bombs dropped against Iraq, Do you NOT see a difference between accidental death during a WAR, and Muslims who kidnap INNOCENTS and murder them for the Glory of their evil god?

Justify what? Pics of victims of what COULD Be Islamic Terrorists Killing Civilians which you are BLAMING on the US? There's no way to justify YOUR OPINION that America killed those people.

But IF those people were vicitms of Bombs dropped against Iraq, Do you NOT see a difference between accidental death during a WAR, and Muslims who kidnap INNOCENTS and murder them for the Glory of their evil god?

what fuckin difference they bombed people houses and they couldnt think that some children might die or get killed
or is that some kind of fucking american heroism
killing people by bombs so they relife from that misrable life i mean come on
do you ever fucking listen to your fucking self

and what about thoes soliders who rapped the girl then shooted her in her fuckin head was that less worth than that head cutting off

they didnt just rap her they rapped her then they shooted her in the head
and they killed all her fucking family
and you come and tell me that muslims are the terrorists
i mean fuck you
and what about abo gerab and thoes poor prisoners...
what about this other accident when the marines tied up some iraqs and then shooted them ....!!!!
huh was that so full of humanity?

what fuckin difference they bombed people houses and they couldnt think that some children might die or get killed

and what about thoes soliders who rapped the girl then shooted her in her fuckin head was that less worth than that head cutting off

i mean fuck you
what about this other accident when the marines tied up some iraqs and then shooted them ....!!!!

it should be usboardofhate

i mean fuck you

Ya know, for a guy who claims to be Arab, you sure know a lot of English obscenities.

It is apparent that you are not only a troll, but also an ill informed troll. Despite your access to global information, you choose to remain ignorant of the truth and justify such willful ignorance with a smug arrogance. If you are not a radical Muslim, then you have indeed justified those who think less of moderate Muslims because of their attitudes.

I would suggest that unless you truly wish to shed a bad light on Muslims in general and yourself in particular that you take your medieval philosophy elsewhere. I am sure AL Jazeera would welcome your views.

Ya know, for a guy who claims to be Arab, you sure know a lot of English obscenities.

It is apparent that you are not only a troll, but also an ill informed troll. Despite your access to global information, you choose to remain ignorant of the truth and justify such willful ignorance with a smug arrogance. If you are not a radical Muslim, then you have indeed justified those who think less of moderate Muslims because of their attitudes.

I would suggest that unless you truly wish to shed a bad light on Muslims in general and yourself in particular that you take your medieval philosophy elsewhere. I am sure AL Jazeera would welcome your views.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CSM again.

Damnit!

i mean fuck you

Dang it, you've been warned by two mods now, that I know of in the past 24 hours. Probably more, since I've yet to have time to get through your fake 'Muslim moderate' crap. Unless you leave or truly 'tone it down' I've a feeling here your exit will not be voluntary.

if you wanna ban or delete me you are so welcomed with all the respect to this racial board i wasnt really know that its build on one track mind - just one way stree
there are noway you could do some civil conversation here without being attacked about your relgion or country or whatever

anyway thanks for having me so far and you are so welcomed to delete my account there are like million boards outthere so .....

by the way al-jazzera is a fuckin lose channel works on spread hate just like ur board full of hate channel with one track mind but just to the other way...

seriously i am dispointed but :gives: and one last thing i might be arrogant
but i am not blinded or ignorant like ...

goodbye usmessageboard......
peace:bye1: :bye1:

seriously i am dispointed but :gives: and one last thing i might be arrogant
but i am not blinded or ignorant like ...

"Remember one day you will appear before Allah and answer for your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone." - Muhammed the Prophet, in the Khutbatul Wada.

I'd recommend to you, just_sad, that you consider your sin of pride (arrogance) and how you will fare in the judgement of Allah.

"Remember one day you will appear before Allah and answer for your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone." - Muhammed the Prophet, in the Khutbatul Wada.

I'd recommend to you, just_sad, that you consider your sin of pride (arrogance) and how you will fare in the judgement of Allah.

its funny how you guys alawys search for my mistakes lol are you guys studying islam or something ?

anyway who doesnt have sins ? i mean i am not a prohet i have a lot of sins just like you and everyone else

yeah and i could only ask god for forgiveness

but you are cocky too just like me what about you ? :beer:

you are taking this way too seriously

how seriously seriously funny.... hilarious
i am just having fun finding out what is in your minds

its funny how you guys alawys search for my mistakes lol are you guys studying islam or something ?

anyway who doesnt have sins ? i mean i am not a prohet i have a lot of sins just like you and everyone else

yeah and i could only ask god for forgiveness

but you are cocky too just like me what about you ? :beer:

you are taking this way too seriously

how seriously seriously funny.... hilarious
i am just having fun finding out what is in your minds

I thought you had chosen to leave? :coffee3:

Forum List

Back