What if there is a recording of Trump using "N" word?

On a side I can't stand "THE "N" WORD", makes us sound like such pussies. And then add hypocrisy, as some are excused and who knows what to think. It's human stupidity.

But I don't like the word ****** either. It's dehumanizing. EDIT: Ha ha, big ass N word was sanitized.

Personally, if Trump's big mouth was an issue he'd have lost me some time ago. Words don't bother me so much. I prefer the tangible, and Trump gets things done. Doesn't mean I excuse him, and I'll be she's trash anyway. I'd think differently if he demonstrated more than progressive race rhetoric.
A Muslim runs a car into a crowd, Trump calls it "an act of terror."

A Nazi runs a car into a crowd, Trump says some Nazis are "very fine people". His values and actions prove him unable to unequivocally condemn.

What more do you need to figure out?
Trump has never said "some Nazis are very fine people." You a sleazy lying piece of shit. Most of the leftwing refuse in here aren't even worth debating, they're so fucking stupid and disgusting.

On a side I can't stand "THE "N" WORD", makes us sound like such pussies. And then add hypocrisy, as some are excused and who knows what to think. It's human stupidity.

But I don't like the word ****** either. It's dehumanizing. EDIT: Ha ha, big ass N word was sanitized.

Personally, if Trump's big mouth was an issue he'd have lost me some time ago. Words don't bother me so much. I prefer the tangible, and Trump gets things done. Doesn't mean I excuse him, and I'll be she's trash anyway. I'd think differently if he demonstrated more than progressive race rhetoric.

A Nazi runs a car into a crowd, Trump says some Nazis are "very fine people". His values and actions prove him unable to unequivocally condemn.

Trump has never said "some Nazis are very fine people." You a sleazy lying piece of shit. Most of the leftwing refuse in here aren't even worth debating, they're so fucking stupid and disgusting.
"You had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides." - Donald J. Trump

So where was I?

Oh, yeah.

Muslim runs a car into a crowd, Trump calls it "an act of terror."

A phalanx of Nazis march through town in a torchlight parade chanting, "The Jews will not replace us!"

The next day, one of them runs a car into a crowd.

Some of them were very fine people, according to Trump.

"You had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides." - Donald J. Trump

Yes, I know the quote. He doesn't say Nazis are very fine people. He doesn't assume, like the typical sleazy lying leftwing douchebag, that everyone there was a Nazi.

Yes, I know the quote. He doesn't say Nazis are very fine people. He doesn't assume, like the typical sleazy lying leftwing douchebag, that everyone there was a Nazi.
Oh, I see.

Very fine people run with Nazis.

Ooookaaaaaayyyyyy... :lol:

A phalanx of Nazis march through town in a torchlight parade chanting, "The Jews will not replace us!"

The next day, one of them runs a car into a crowd.

Some of them were very fine people, according to Trump.
I guess this video proves that all left wingers are vicious brutal profane thugs. Right?

“I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me,” he said.

“You had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists,” Trump said. “The press has treated them absolutely unfairly.”

“You also had some very fine people on both sides,” he said.

there ya go idgitboi -

Oh, I see.

Very fine people run with Nazis.

Ooookaaaaaayyyyyy... :lol:

I suppose some very intelligent people associate with brain damaged scumbag retards like you.

“I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me,” he said.

“You had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists,” Trump said. “The press has treated them absolutely unfairly.”

“You also had some very fine people on both sides,” he said.

there ya go idgitboi -
Yep, there you go: he explicitly excluded Nazis from the category "very fine people."

You're a dumbass who doesn't realize you just disproved your point.

NAZIS: The Joos will not replace us! The Joos will not replace us! The Joos will not replace us!

VERY FINE PERSON: Gosh, I think I will run with these guys.

:lmao:

Poor tards can't tell the difference between Trump saying "an act of terror" in one situation and "some of those guys were nice" in another!

:lol:

NAZIS: The Joos will not replace us! The Joos will not replace us! The Joos will not replace us!

You infantile prattle is entertaining.

the neo nazi's and white supremacist boys have nice guys on both sides -

since its ALL one side ...

Last edited:

Some of them are good people.....
Jews will not replace us......Jews will not replace us

Meh. Just a word.

Forum List

Back